Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

I got this from a relationship therapist interviewed in a mag, and from that moment I saw the logic of it all:

Partners (including husbands and wives) should be allowed to keep secrets, and their individual privacy should be respected. Hence, no reading of texts..

binabasa nya pag tulog ako...hehehe

no choice

depends on the intention.

if I can't go to the phone and there's a text, he would usually open it for me. no biggies with that. but to actually peruse my cellphone to look for some evidence or something, well, thats a different story. It's not a question of "may tinatago o wala"

but a question of trust and honesty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sure why not...kung wala ka naman itinatago bket ka matatakot na pkita un khet na anung message na mtangap mo sa text...hehehe..if its really nothing then dont freak out kung mabasa ni gf o kung cnu man at kung anu man un text..

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by chaistar
Why not? We have nothing to hide but we respect eachothers privacy. If I look into his message he doesn't object, if he does, I don't object, too! Trust is all!

i dont read her texts. she should not read mine but if she does bahala siya! what you dont know will not hurt. :goatee: