Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

Before,yes when im still with my wife. Nasa kanya pa nga minsan yung fone ko the whole day,ok lang sakin nun kasi i have nothing to hide naman. Pero it came to a point na siya na rin ang nagrereply sa mga msgs lalo na kapag babae. Girls that ive known before i even met her and talagang friends lang. Inaaway niya and kung ano2x sinasabi kaya the result is marami akong nawalang friends. Kaya ang ginawa ko is i dont allow her to hold my celfone anymore and na-realize ko din kasi na mali yun eh. Na dapat may respect sa privacy ng bawat isa and tiwala lang naman yan eh. Naging issue sa amin yun kasi whenever my fone beeps e inuunahan akong basahin yung msg pero syempre i dont allow her. Eventually naghiwalay din kami. Ok lang kasi malinis naman conscience ko. It all boils down to TRUST and RESPECT.

Edited by ndn

mahilig ako mag basa ng message sa phone,. and even i also txt them back,.. hnd nmn ako ngagalit kht hacky pancky na yung nababasa ko..

mas gs2 kong wlang tnatago skn na kalokohan kesa mahuhuli ko pa.. mgaling pa nmn ako mang huli..

hnd ako naniniwala sa salitang privacy pag married or in a relationship ka.. kc yung privacy sa mga taong single lng yun.

yung phone ko nmn madalas naka tago... dhl madalas ako yung nag che-cheat.. hahhaha..

maraming mababasa dun.. at maraming nag ttx and nag ca-call hahahha... so mas mgandang itago nlng. para wlang away.

I don't check my personal cellphone # for missed calls, for text messages, nor keep it with me anywhere I go, even bathroom. If I hear the tones ringing, masasagot ko. If not, expect for delayed response. :lol: I've always been like that. I monitor only my business number.

So every night, it is my husband who recharges our cellphone batteries, who checks my phone for missed calls or even messages and would just tell me... "Tumawag Dad mo 3x" :P Most of the time, he reads all of the text messages. Nothing to worry, I learned to keep my personal number private.... and the rest of the numbers disposable. :lol:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Matters of the heart... Well, if my man asks me to check everything that I have, why not? Being a couple means you do things together, this is my opinion coming from my heart. I am willing to share everything that I have and own to my better half. That's the point of being a couple, not just a partner in legalities but also in physical, emotional, and spiritual issues...

Nothing against those who care enough about their "Privacy"... Lets just try to recall or review the oath you guy had or will oath on your wedding day. Cheers!

Hindi naman sya yung type na nagchecheck ng phone, maybe because he thinks that it's a personal or private thing. I also do that before -- i don't read his cp. But after I've discovered a couple of ugly things just recently.. t@ena no way he can keep it from me. Trust is an issue now.

Correct. That's why I always allow my gf to browse my phone anytime she wants to. Anytime actually

• 4 weeks later...