Do You Let Your Partner Read Your Text Messages?

• 2 weeks later...

I allow my girl to check on my phone, got nothing to hide naman. Usually it's a matter of trust between two people. It has never been an issue before... until I found out that a co-worker has been calling her sweet names and she was hesitant to show her cellphone to me that evening.

To make the long story short, we broke up because I found out later that she had another BF at the office. Mabuti na yun, magkaalaman ng maaga para maka-iwas na rin kung ganun din lang ang tendency ng girl na mang 2-time.

Well, so much for a 6 year relationship... nauwi rin sa wala.

• 2 weeks later...

ahh uu heheh... pro she doesnt know that i have a smartphone software that filters some messages...

minsan kasi ang dame tanung wala naman ako ginagawa lahat pnagdududahan...

pro di naman ako nantwo two tym..

its a matter of iwas away lang...

I allow my girl to check on my phone, got nothing to hide naman. Usually it's a matter of trust between two people. It has never been an issue before... until I found out that a co-worker has been calling her sweet names and she was hesitant to show her cellphone to me that evening.

To make the long story short, we broke up because I found out later that she had another BF at the office. Mabuti na yun, magkaalaman ng maaga para maka-iwas na rin kung ganun din lang ang tendency ng girl na mang 2-time.

pre badtrip naman yung syota m... ehh ilang taon kna nya niloloko dba?

dude my sentiments to you..bad trip talaga yan. ikaw honest ka walang tinatago pinapakita mo phone mo tapos yun pala..neweis, i agree to your opinion that its a matter of trust between two people. kung wala ka tinatago ipakita mo or ipabasa mo msgs, i think dapat yung girl ganun din. kadalasan kasi yung guilty ang una magdududa kasi takot siya sa sarili niya ginagawa. meron dapat openess and trust ;)

• 3 weeks later...

... Two things SECRECY and PRIVACY.

- A message have different meaning and interpretation on who people who reads it.

- A message is like an extension on for self.

- A message is an information that can/maybe/or may not be shared to anyone.

- It's always a choice whether you want you partner to read them or not.

Cellphone tips.. How to minimize doubt:

1. Text GF, BF, FUBU, etc.. "W8" to signify that she has to wait for your text first before texting back.

2. Do not put CP in silent mode and turn off CP security..

3. Text a buddy about something benign or "safe" and leave CP near your partner (the one you're cheating on.. duh..)

4. Go brush your teeth..

5. When the text from your buddy comes, ask your partner to read your text for you..

6. Ask your partner to reply text for you until your done brushing or until your partner says to do it yourself..

So, yes let your partner read some of your text messages but only on your terms. Play up the privacy and trust thingy. Do the same as courtesy to your partner. Do not mess with he's or her CP.

Note: Make sure you "clean-up" your CP before the above moves, so that even when your partner decides to roam around or explore your CP you would still be safe. Do this sparingly but not often, just mix it up. The purpose is to keep the doubt in check while still recognizing each other’s privacy.

Good Luck! :)

Badtrip yung nang yari sayo si. Ako I let my gf read my text messages and she let me read hers. Minsan may magtetext sa kanya tapos siya na mismo nagpapakita kahit hindi ko naman gusto tignan. Minsan naman she would just pick up my phone and read messages or take a look at the photos i took using my phone, I let her do it, since wala naman ako tinatago e.

read or not to read , our phones ( several of them) are in one charging area, so I don't know, if one reads it then since around 2004 we haven't fought on the contents of our phone messages..we somehow are put more importance on other things in life, i guess. I do glance at her messages and over the years we ignore each others message...immune!!!!