PacMan's Corner

menime

pag natalo si Manny, abandon natin siya!

yung ibang up and coming boxers na pinoy nalang suportahan natin...

kasi pinabayaan niya yung grasya....

si marvelous marvin sansona nalang!

I'm still hoping for Manny to win. And if he loses, i don't think it's fair for people, or us here, to abandon him. Don't you just hate this kind of mentality. Anjan sa tabi pag nananalo and pag natalo iiwan na agad. After all the glory that he gave and he worked hard for. If he loses, then let that be a lesson for him.

nowadays pacquiao is aloser already...wala siya sa condition. mismo si michael knocs may sabi na dapat mag overtime sa training si pacquiao dahil tumataba na siya ay grabe kumain ng matataba.......cotto will knock manny in 2 rounds pag ganito sitwasyon

nowadays pacquiao is a loser already...wala siya sa condition. mismo si michael knocs may sabi na dapat mag overtime sa training si pacquiao dahil tumataba na siya ay grabe kumain ng matataba.......cotto will knock manny in 2 rounds pag ganito sitwasyon

^ crab mentality na naman! :thumbsdownsmiley:

I'm still hoping for Manny to win. And if he loses, i don't think it's fair for people, or us here, to abandon him. Don't you just hate this kind of mentality. Anjan sa tabi pag nananalo and pag natalo iiwan na agad. After all the glory that he gave and he worked hard for. If he loses, then let that be a lesson for him.

Tama sila! Mabuhay si Manny! Manalo/Matalo suportahan natin siya sa lahat ng kanyang gagawin!

Edited by federicuger

Bagay talaga ang moniker na PACMAN kay Manny ....

Just like PACMAN, he just gobble up all $$$$ opportunities that comes in his way. Ads, Movies, fights. Actually ok lang naman kasi opportunity pero un sagadin mo ang oras sa pag train since may tinatapos kang other commitments that's ????????

The guy should realize that boxing should be his priority ... pag na laos siya mawawala na ang mga incidental opportunities like the movies and ads.

Tama sila! Mabuhay si Manny! Manalo/Matalo suportahan natin siya sa lahat ng kanyang gagawin!

I dunno about this dude whether it's crab mentality or balimbing. It shows that this one's just joining in the bandwagon. Someone who doesn't have his own disposition. Malamang pag natalo si Manny lilitaw yung mga ganitong klaseng tao.

Most of us here, if not all, agree that Manny's true place is in the ring, fighting. Kaya nga disappointed tayo pag di sya nakakapag focus because of matters like showbiz, politics etc and people na nakikisakay lang sa kasikatan nya.

Can Cotto Defeat Pacquiao, But Lose On A 'Wild-card'?

Much speculation has brewed recently in the underground Puerto Rican community about the odds of Miguel Cotto finding himself on the opposite end of a 'gift decision'. After so many times where many thought he unfairly got the nod, (Clottey and Mosley fights), there's room to believe that streak may finally end, giving him a dose of the same unfortunate reality. This seems impossible when you consider that Cotto isn't gonna be as easy to hit (or find) as many people think, making it somewhat harder to score a fight in Pacquiao's favor. Dela Hoya and Hatton were easy targets, and neither has ever been known to have even a little bit of defense, but Cotto (on the other hand) has learned quite well how to slip quick punches, and his fights against Mosley, Judah, and Malignaggi, all speak this truth. With the world literally awaiting a Pacquiao/Mayweather showdown, is there truth to the growing speculation of those who wonder if Cotto can actually get a points victory in this fight? We know he's gonna be the aggressor, as Pacquaio won't make the mistake of trying to walk him down for 12rds. We know that he (Cotto) has basically all of the size related advantages coming into the fight. We know that he brings the power advantage into the fight as well, but what difference does all that make in the end if the true money fight hinges on the victory of his opponent? Hopefully this is all speculation and not reality. A poor decision on the biggest stage the sport has seen in years would be fatal to a sport many think is already on its last leg. Stay tuned.

Let's not make Miguel Cotto out to be something more honorable and classy than he is once the bell rings. Truth be told, we all know Miguel Cotto is a dirty fighter, and an unabashed dirty fighter at that.

It's not that Miguel glorifies his "roughhouse" tactics. He doesn't. But when Miguel has had the chance, or when the temper has flared, or when he's simply needed a momentum swing, we've seen him take advantage.

Low blows against Zab Judah. A near bodyslam on Joshua Clottey. He'll lift his elbows when he has to.

When Manny Pacquiao stands across the ring from Cotto on November 14, he better be prepared for exactly that type of fight.

Cotto is an excellent fighter, a guy who adapts to his opponents as well as anyone in boxing today. After arguing and giving it thought, I might be underestimating the size advantage that Cotto will have against Pacquiao, though I still feel it's overstated by many. Bottom line, I don't think size will win the fight for Cotto. He'll have to earn it with skill.

Pacquiao, lightning fast, very strong, and very intelligent, will make Cotto work. He's a southpaw with a distinct advantage in hand speed, much like Judah was against Cotto. When Zab challenged Miguel, some vicious low blows came into the equation. Cotto, iceman that he is, showed no emotion over his foul play.

It is what it is.

What happens when Miguel brings these tactics to Pacquiao? Could this be a not-so-secret weapon to try and turn the tide should Manny's speed dominate the early going?

I think you have to expect it, and I think Pacquiao and Freddie Roach have to prepare to combat it, and to stay out of the wheelhouse, as it were, as much as they possibly can. What Cotto may not have in speed, he might make up for by getting into Pacquiao's head and taking him into a fight he simply doesn't want.

As if Manny doesn't have enough to worry about against Cotto, the fighter Freddie Roach is calling the toughest Manny has had to date.

BASH PACMAN! pagnatalo na sya!! ok.. may isip nman yan si pacman eh, di nman magpapabaya yan,, well kung mali ako and tama kayo, tsaka kayo ngumasngas! just f''''n wait for the fight.. and just support our boy!

This will more or less support your 1st sentence.

Here's what Manny said to "US" sa GMA 7 nung nagtaping sila. (Wife ng friend ko yung in charge ng wardrobe ni Manny)

I believe this also came out in some newspapers as well.

"eksakto 8 weeks lang kasi dapat ang training ko. Pag sumobra nasusunog ako, pag kulang naman wala ako sa kundisyon. Pag saktong 8 weeks tingnan niyo na lang ang resulta sa ring. Alam naman ni freddy yun eh, nagtatampo lang yun"

At this point I was tempted to ask him pero nastarstruck ako kaya kinig na lang ako. Wanted to tell him "Di ba dapat TRAINER mo nagdedetermine kung gaano ka katagal magtraining at kung ano ang regimen mo?"

Kaso nailang din ako na mapahiya siya or worse mapikon. he he!

So in reality, sa halos 20minutes na nasa harap ko si Manny, ang tanging nasambit ko lang ay....

"goodluck sa laban idol" :wacko: So Pathetic...I know.... pero natameme talaga kami.

pacquiao better be ready...

cotto is a huge challenge and it would be a shame if manny lost because of lack of training :thumbsdownsmiley:

so what kng mlaki si cotto?! ibig b sbihin nun, pnalo n xa???

si manny nkakaalam ng condition ng body nya!!!

so kng hnggang 8 weeks lng ang kya ng body, hnggang dun lng limit nya!!!

brod mga pinoy kayo, ialis nyo n ung "crab mentality!"

wla nman msama mgmayabang eh, kng mei ipagmamayabang k nman!!!!

supportahan nyo nlang!!!!

so what kng mlaki si cotto?! ibig b sbihin nun, pnalo n xa???

si manny nkakaalam ng condition ng body nya!!!

so kng hnggang 8 weeks lng ang kya ng body, hnggang dun lng limit nya!!!

brod mga pinoy kayo, ialis nyo n ung "crab mentality!"

wla nman msama mgmayabang eh, kng mei ipagmamayabang k nman!!!!

supportahan nyo nlang!!!!

i didn't say cotto was big, i said he was a big challenge. i agree with you that only manny knows his body better than anyone, but he's starting to be a big head. the moment you start doing things your own way that's when trouble starts imo. if he was doing more than 8 weeks before and he as winning, why should he change that now against his toughest opponent yet??

don't get me wrong, im a huge pacquiao fan. i want nothing more than for him to knock out cotto. but cotto is an extremely dangerous fighter and it bothers me manny hasn't gone down the same route he did when he defeated the likes of diaz, dela hoya, hatton and the like. i wouldn't be worried if pacquiao would only train 8 weeks against a lesser opponent but that is clearly not the case.

Freedie "He's Just the TRAINER" Roach's Prediction on Pacman vs Cotto

"Well you know his size and strength are a problem. He is very big. He nullified Shane Mosley’s speed. He is a very intelligent fighter. Anyone that says this is an easy fight is a fool. This is the hardest fight of our life. I believe that 100%. I don’t think we can win by knock out this time. I think we will win via a decision. This guy is a game, tough guy. He has already been in camp for three weeks. If he wins this fight everything bad that has happened in his career goes away. This is the fight of his life. Anyone that expects anything different would be a fool." - Freedie "He dont know s@%t about boxing " Roach

News Flash! Freddie's Prediction!

Freedie "He's Just the TRAINER" Roach's Prediction on Pacman vs Cotto

"Well you know his size and strength are a problem. He is very big. He nullified Shane Mosley’s speed. He is a very intelligent fighter. Anyone that says this is an easy fight is a fool. This is the hardest fight of our life. I believe that 100%. I don’t think we can win by knock out this time. I think we will win via a decision. This guy is a game, tough guy. He has already been in camp for three weeks. If he wins this fight everything bad that has happened in his career goes away. This is the fight of his life. Anyone that expects anything different would be a fool." - Freedie "He dont know s@%t about boxing " Roach

News Flash! Freddie's Prediction!

Hindi pa pinaganak ang makakatalo kay manny ngayon sa punto ng career niya!

Pati si Roach ay may "crab mentality" na sa kakadikit sa mga pinoy!

Wag tayo makinig kay Roach walang alam yan! Kung hindi dahil kay manny wala si roach!

Mananalo si Manny! Ma KO niya si Cotto ng 10 secs ng Round 1 palang tapos na ang laban!

Mabuhay si Manny! Kamatayan sa mga taong may crab mentality!