PacMan's Corner

menime

ang gulo ni manny, i think masyado na malaki ulo niya. Before, he signed a contract with Toprank, tapos nung nag offer ng mas malaking pera si Golden Boy, sign nanaman ulit makina may contract pa siya. Sa Solar may contract siya then sign ulit sa ABS-CBN. Manny has no word of honor.... naka black and white binabaliwala niya pa....

ang gulo ni manny, i think masyado na malaki ulo niya. Before, he signed a contract with Toprank, tapos nung nag offer ng mas malaking pera si Golden Boy, sign nanaman ulit makina may contract pa siya. Sa Solar may contract siya then sign ulit sa ABS-CBN. Manny has no word of honor.... naka black and white binabaliwala niya pa....

as i said, MP should just stick to boxing. he's being misguided by his advisers left and right that's why lumalabas na sya ang magulo - kala nya lahat pera pera lang - binabalewala ang mga contract.

there's even word the reason why he's switching to ABS-CBN is that the giant network will help him to run for senate. because if he's running for a congressional seat only, he doesn't need the network to help him campaign in his bid in the lone district.

anyway, all's well that ends well, but it was one hell of a distraction for MP to be engaged in this network wars.

ok na. SOLAR na ulit... tapos bili airtime ang solar sa 7 para dun ipalabas si MANNY... hehehehe.

napahiya ang ABS-CBN nito. nyahahahahahaha!!!

kupal sila, me valid contract si MP, pakikialaman nila.

yan ang problema ke manny.... manny has many money won or earned, but none is kept or saved dahil sobra ang luho at sugal. kaya pagdating sa pera, madali syang buyuhin ng iba.

tado rin yung abugado nya dahil hindi sya pinagsasabihan kung ano ang legal at tama.

strike 2 na si manny sa pagdidisrespeto ng balidong kontrata.

tado rin yung abugado nya dahil hindi sya pinagsasabihan kung ano ang legal at tama.

strike 2 na si manny sa pagdidisrespeto ng balidong kontrata.

Ang nakakatawa, Kasimpleng batas ng kontrata, di nya masunod. Eh di, hindi rin nya susundin ang mga batas na gagawin nya pag naging Congressman sya? Pano nga naman siya iboboto kung ganun? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Dapat nga magSet siya ng Example sa mga tao kung tatakbo syang Mambabatas

Just my 2 cents

:goatee:

================================================================

And come to think of it, he wants to become a CONGRESSMAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Pacman reaffirms contract with Solar

By Julius Manicad

03/22/2009

Solar Sports yesterday said Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao will stick to his four-year contract with the cable television firm, effectively nullifying his supposed agreement with ABS-CBN and putting an end to the controversy over which network possesses the right to air his May 2 fight with Ricky Hatton for the World Boxing Council lightweight championship.

Pacquiao stands to receive P60 million from the match.

In an e-mail statement, Solar Sports said both parties have already resolved their “unfortunate misunderstanding” as Pacquiao’s MP Promotion retracted its rescission letter dated March 17, that initially transferred broadcast rights of his fight to ABS-CBN.

Although Solar Sports had to send its president, Wilson Tieng, and COO, Peter Chan Liong, to his posh Palazzo apartment in Los Angeles, California to personally talk to Pacquiao, everything eventually turned out fine after a very brief discussion.

“Manny (Pacquiao) and MP Promotions have decided to honor the television rights agreement and fully comply with the terms and conditions therein,” the network said in a brief statement.

“We are happy that he can now concentrate on preparing for his fight with Ricky Hatton on May 3 to be shown on GMA 7 and Solar Sports. Preparations for the fight should be his priority.”

Pacquiao’s camp, through his counsel Franklin Gacal, said: “Nais po namin iparating sa lahat na ang aking kontrata sa Solar Sports ay ‘valid and binding’ at hindi nalabag ninuman.”

“Dahil po dito kami po ay lubos na humuhingi ng paumanhin kung kayo man ay naguluhan kung saan ilalabas ang darating na laban kay Ricky Hatton. Ito ay resulta lang ng hindi pagkakaintindihan sa pagitan ng Solar Entertainment Coporations at MP Promotions.”

“Simula po sa araw na ito, ay nais kong mag-concetrate ng husto sa aking training sa darating na laban sa May 2.”

Pacquiao’s decision confirmed the previous statement by promoter Bob Arum, who claimed Pacquiao has finished his two-day waltz with disaster by deciding to favor Solar Sports, his long-time media partner, over ABS-CBN.

Arum said Pacquiao understood the repercussions of his move. But during a live feed from Los Angeles, Pacquiao earlier contradicted Arum’s statement, claiming he will stick with his previous decision to ally with the Lopez-owned media empire.

“My decision is still the same,” Pacquiao earlier said, insisting his decision to rescind his pact with Solar Sports. “I hope people will come out and watch my fight in ABS-CBN.”

Had Pacquiao defied the contract, Solar Sports would have been forced to slap him with a P150-million legal charge, more than half of what he is to receive from the title fight against the British hitman.

GMA Network, too, has expressed possibility of seeking legal remedy since Pacquiao is prohibited from appearing in “any television program, show, promotion, or event of any media entity” under a separate contract with the network. Pacquiao has two shows with GMA, Totoy Bato and Pinoy Records.

GMA has also bought block time from Solar Sports to air the Pacquiao-Hatton brawl in the country on May 3.

Early yesterday, however, Top Rank big boss Arum reiterated his bold pronouncement, saying that after a long, serious talk with Pacquiao, the Filipino fireball finally decided to honor his commitment with Solar Sports.

He also revealed that should the two camps fail to reach a settlement agreement, Team Pacquiao would implement an all-out media embargo, prohibiting all local networks from covering Pacquiao until he makes up his mind about the issue. The embargo would also keep him away from off-ring distractions.

“A contract is a contract and he (Pacquiao) knows that,” Arum was quoted as saying in a radio interview. “I believe there will be no more litigation. Manny has made a decision and it was very sound and logical to all parties concerned.”

Edited by photographer

I think ABS-CBN is again up on their dirty/non etiquette way of running the shows. Sigurado, kung ano ano ang pinangako nila kay uto utong Pacman, at, ayun, kumagat ang gago. Nasilaw si Pacman sa mga glittering verbal promises ng network, nalimutan na niya yung live contract niya sa Solar. PAANO NA YAN, CONGRESSMAN PACQUIAO???? TIGILAN MO NA YANG POLITICS. di sa iyo yan!!! para mo nang awa !!!! maawa ka sa ipapahiya mong kababayan mo!!!! STICK TO BOXING !!!!

may statement na ba ang ABS-CBN sa pagbalik ni pacman sa solar/gma?

I don't think they need to make a statement regarding that.. Mapapahiya lang sila lalo..

I just hope na di malimutan ng mga voters itong katangahan na ito ni MP para magbago

isip ni loko at wag na pumasok ng pulitika tong mokong na ito.. With the $$$ he will be

earning on this fight and his future 3 more to go he can live like a king for the rest of his

life...! :upside: Politics is not meant for utu-uto's like MANNY, he will just be the next LITO LAPID

of RP Politics.. :unsure: :unsure:

i agree with the observations of others that if money, er manny, cant follow the provisions of a simple contract, how can we expect him to observe the law and the constitution which he intends to uphold as congressman. i was really hoping that he would switch to ABS because i cant stand watching him in chn. 7, un lang kasi malinaw naming channel eh, hehehe.

Anyway, with all this negative publicity, i really do hope he will do good on May 2, para malimutan na itong mga kalokohan niya.

Based on market value mas malaki makukuha ni Pacquiao kung sa Channel 2 ipapalabas ang laban nya. Lawak ng coverage ng channel 2. Saka mganda magbalita regarding Pacman d tulad sa Kapuso wlang kabuhay buhay.

Saka nkuha lng nman ng Kapuso ang rights dahil ayaw ng Solar sa Channel 2. Skycable issue OT na ito.

Boxing = Money kya wala tyo mggwa kung mging gani2 mging kaisipan ni Pacman. Ppyag kbng pasuntok s mukha kung wla kng mkukuha.

F.UCK ABS-CBN! Alam naman nila na merong contract si Manny eh, bakit ba kung ano ano pang attempt to pirate him (now when he is busy training for a crucial fight). Tanginanyo mga GAGO! Mamatay ka na Willie (ok, no connection there, pero ABS-CBN siya di ba?) :D

F.UCK ABS-CBN! Alam naman nila na merong contract si Manny eh, bakit ba kung ano ano pang attempt to pirate him (now when he is busy training for a crucial fight). Tanginanyo mga GAGO! Mamatay ka na Willie (ok, no connection there, pero ABS-CBN siya di ba?) :D

================================================================================

==============

Absolutely right! ABS-CBN is just playing the unetiquette game. They know that Manny has a live contract with Solar, they did not even bother to tell him about the consequences if ever Manny went on to sign their contract. Labas sila dun pero, if the signing of their contract pushed through, si Manny lang ang mamomoblema kasi his signature will be affixed sa contract. Sasabihin lang ng ABS-CBN, di naman namin alam laman ng contract eh, si Manny lang ang nakakabasa nun. yari si Pacman. QUESTION: Sino ang abogago sa ABS-CBN or sinong personnel/officer sa ABS-CBN ang nagpasimuno ng ganitong move? manny should think over and over again the personality of this broadcast station.

Edited by photographer

kakatawa nga e halatang halata na yung ginawa ng EBS... pati sa SNN sinabi ni JINKY na tutulungan nga si PACMAN ng ABS sa pagkandidato. hehehehe.

tapos yung binasa ni pacman galing sa lawyer ng EBS..

at sabi ni pacman wag muna ipalabas ang video hanggat wala pang napatunayan na breach of contract! hahahaha.

PAc is back sa solar! hehehhe,