PacMan's Corner

menime

Mayweather Sr. is talking s@%t to manny and freddie roach.... hay yaan na natin, mukhang malapit na din matigok ito si mayweather Sr. We will see who the joke is come may 2. Knowing how focused manny can get, he will let his fists do the talking in the ring.

Oh wait, wasnt this the same guy who sadi De la Hoya would beat Pacquiao like a dog? Ngayon naman sabi nya he defeated a dehydrated ODLH. Obviously this guy is insecure, which is why he is trying to ruin their composure while training.

Marquez needs manny more than manny needs marquez. 4 na beses nya na napatumba si Marquez in 2 fights, in proboxing that alone tells you who the better fighter is. Aminin muna kasi dapat ni Marquez na talagang natalo siya. Di naman siya natalo ng basta basta, if he was not eating power punches from manny all the time di naman siya basta basta matatalo.

Odds on favorite si Pacman sa laban na ito. He has too much speed and enough power to defang the Hitman from Manchester. But he should always be on his toes. The Hitman is no patsy. And he is not exactly an altar boy inside the ring. Hatton will use his forearm, he will elbow, he will hit during the break, he will rush Pacman (headfirst). In short, he will be coming into the ring with all guns blazing and will throw everything (and the kitchen sink) at Pacman. Manny has to STAY AWAY. Fight him from a distance. Use his speed, his footwork, and sharpshoot (like what he did against DLH). Wag lang ma-aksidente (puncher's chance) and Manny should win this one easilly.

The Pacman - Hitman fight will surely be a brawl. I see Manny knocking out Ricky by the 10th round. He's get frustrated, charge at Manny and leave himself wide open for a vicious left hook. He won't get up from that one. What do you guys think about a proposed fight between Manny Pacquiao and Sugar Shane Mosley? Interesting? :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

According to news report, the Pacman's decision to transfer to

another station has something to do with political plans in the

next election. The Kapamilya station is doing better than the Kapuso

station in the Mindanao area. Pacman is aiming for the congressional

post in the Saranggani province. In addition, Solar Sports the partner of GMA 7

is having financial difficulties that could have affected the Pacman's decision.

According to news report, the Pacman's decision to transfer to

another station has something to do with political plans in the

next election. The Kapamilya station is doing better than the Kapuso

station in the Mindanao area. Pacman is aiming for the congressional

post in the Saranggani province. In addition, Solar Sports the partner of GMA 7

is having financial difficulties that could have affected the Pacman's decision.

agree ako,no other reasons. kapuso kumilos ka wag kang papaiwan. ang wais talaga manny,

ang galing ng adviser mo,si ano yon ..si lito..lito..ang buhay ay weder weder lang..!!! cge na nga lito camu na lang..

Kakatawa lang statement ng GMA7 about Pacman's transfer to ABS. They were quoting Beth Celis article that Manny transferred because ABS has a wider viewership base than them and the transfer would guarantee a sure victory when he runs in 2010. GMA7 said that it is against the omnibus election code having a TV-Network support a candidate by means of its operational capacity. However, GMA7 added that they also have a wider viewership based in Mindanao specifically Gen. Santos City. So in essence, dapat pala di lumipat si Manny in that premise since kaya rin nilang supportahan siya in the same capacity meaning media exposure and coverage. By assumptions, willing pala rin silang i-violate ang omnibus election code? Tama ba intindi ko? Nagulat talaga ako sa statement ng GMA7 kanina.

may trust issue ata itong si PacMan eh... una sa GBP ngyon nman sa GMA. tsk tsk tsk nagpapadala kasi sa political ambitions niya eh... aga-aga pa pamumulitika na inaatupag.

me history na si MP sa pagiging fickle mindedness nya. kahit me agreement na, nababale wala kahit me contract na.

is this the kind of lawmaker MP wants to be? i say MP stick to boxing na lang. forget politics. it will only ruin your name.

Kakatawa lang statement ng GMA7 about Pacman's transfer to ABS. They were quoting Beth Celis article that Manny transferred because ABS has a wider viewership base than them and the transfer would guarantee a sure victory when he runs in 2010. GMA7 said that it is against the omnibus election code having a TV-Network support a candidate by means of its operational capacity. However, GMA7 added that they also have a wider viewership based in Mindanao specifically Gen. Santos City. So in essence, dapat pala di lumipat si Manny in that premise since kaya rin nilang supportahan siya in the same capacity meaning media exposure and coverage. By assumptions, willing pala rin silang i-violate ang omnibus election code? Tama ba intindi ko? Nagulat talaga ako sa statement ng GMA7 kanina.

... bro its not the right conclusion to the presumption of GMA7's quote of Ms. Celis' article, they simply instigated that they too have a good viewership in GenSan if that is to be the basis. But GMA7 never initiated these talks it was ABS that may have floated this idea to Manny. GMA7 simply is overlooking their rights to reply to the idea of broad viewership and their claim on Manny Pacquiao as their EXCLUSIVE ARTIST.. my two cents on this matter :thumbsupsmiley:

me history na si MP sa pagiging fickle mindedness nya. kahit me agreement na, nababale wala kahit me contract na.

is this the kind of lawmaker MP wants to be? i say MP stick to boxing na lang. forget politics. it will only ruin your name.

... I second this idea.... wrong execution of a good idea.. He may have the good intentions to serve but this is not his cup of tea :goatee:

Sa totoo lang wala naman alam talaga mga kagaya ni Manny sa contrata. He is just a fighter ika nya nga. He has people around him who reviews the contracts, analyzes them, and gives the recomendation. Its a question of is he getting the right advice from his people.... Tsaka me kinalaman nanaman ba si Gacal dito? Aba sunod sunod na ang gusto na pinapasok ng kliente nya ah

... bro its not the right conclusion to the presumption of GMA7's quote of Ms. Celis' article, they simply instigated that have a they too good viewership in GenSan if that is to be the basis. But GMA7 never initiated these talks it was ABS that may have floated this idea to Manny. GMA7 simply is overlooking their rights to reply to the idea of broad viewership and their claim on Manny Pacquiao as their EXCLUSIVE ARTIST.. my two cents on this matter :thumbsupsmiley:

Walang sense na sabihing they too have good viewership sa GenSan kung wala silang balak gawin rin yun diba? Ok yung argument na they have the impression na kaya lumipat si MP is because ABS guaranteed MP media coverage for his political ambition and to also quote that in doing so MP will be violating the Omnibus Election code. And as their EXCLUSIVE ARTIST...MP should not come out on air sa ABS. :thumbsupsmiley: