PacMan's Corner

menime

Mukhang may sama ng loob si Freddie Roach kay Oscar kaya pinush itong labang ng husto :lol:

Roach: Manny will KO Oscar!

Trainer Freddie Roach has boldly predicted that his star pupil, WBC lightweight champion and boxing’s No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter Manny Pacquiao will knock out Oscar De La Hoya when they meet on December 6, in a 12-round welterweight super fight. "I’m so confident in Pacquiao in this fight...we’re going to knock him out in nine rounds.," said Roach to FOX Sports. "He [Oscar] gets quite tired at normal paces. Pacquiao doesn’t fight at normal paces. We’re going to push the old man…I love this fight!" Other highlights of the interview include: "[Mexican fight fans] like fighters, not boxers. When the bell rings, the Mexican fans in the audience are going to be on Pacquiao’s side...The true Mexican fans love his [Pacquiao’s] style.....Oscar can’t really stand the pace of a Manny Pacquiao, fighting three minutes of every round, attacking him, putting the pressure on this guy, taking away his height and reach advantage by getting close and fighting on the inside and work that body where Oscar has been weak his whole career. And at this stage of Oscar’s career, he’s busted up. He’s starting to break up. His face in the Forbes fight, he was all banged up after that fight. He had a broken cheekbone…and this guy [Forbes] can’t even punch..... I found out through the media that I was no longer the trainer and that he brought Floyd Sr. back and it was a little disappointing because Oscar had told me, one time, he said, ‘I’ll never fight without you in my corner again.’ It bothered me that he couldn’t tell me face to face."

Filipinos must joined hand and pray come December 6 for the victory of Oscar De La Hoya..........Enough is enough for Manny Pacquiao, by fighting just for the sake of moolah ....he deserves to beaten up.......Amen!!!

tell that to the majority of Manny's die hard fans esp in General Santos, baka ikaw ang bugbugin nyan ng di oras...

Filipinos must joined hand and pray come December 6 for the victory of Oscar De La Hoya..........Enough is enough for Manny Pacquiao, by fighting just for the sake of moolah ....he deserves to beaten up.......Amen!!!

i don't like manny outside the boxing ring, but boxing is his bread and butter, so why blame him for this fight? he deserves to be paid a lot of moolah for this fight; yun nga lang, baka tumakbo na naman sa 2010 si manny, yun ang nakakaasar!!!

i don't like manny outside the boxing ring, but boxing is his bread and butter, so why blame him for this fight? he deserves to be paid a lot of moolah for this fight; yun nga lang, baka tumakbo na naman sa 2010 si manny, yun ang nakakaasar!!!

Bro, it seems like tatakbo nga si Pacquiao sa 2010 sabi sa HBO 24/7... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Tsk, tsk, tsk..

Sana mag boxing na lang xa!

Bro, it seems like tatakbo nga si Pacquiao sa 2010 sabi sa HBO 24/7... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Tsk, tsk, tsk..

Sana mag boxing na lang xa!

Kaya nga nag iipon na.

pag manalo sya si ricky hatton na kasunod limpak limpak na namang pera pag natalo balik sya lightweight kalabanin nya either si campbell or marquez para may pangkandidato.

based on the the last 3 fights of hatton he always come with his face forward in which he paid dearly against mayweather. dont know about mallinaggi's not having offense on their fight. but, mallinaggi might have injured his right hand on the exchange in the 2nd rd.

back to pacman... well its a most likely scenario that he may run again for a congressional seat bcoz he is looking to retire on 2010.

Me kumakalat na rumors na Floyd Mayweather will sit down ringside at the Pacquiao-DelaHoya Match.

AND

is considering coming out of retirement

AND

is anticipating the winner of that match

AND

Manny might stay at that division if he wins

SO

Pacquiao-Mayweather anyone? Hmmmmmm Pound for Pound against Pound for pound! Now thats a dream match