PacMan's Corner

menime

i seriously doubt if he can win but just imagine if he will... next on the list will be hatton. that will be one hell of a fight and a more even one than agains Oscar andwho knows after that perhaps manny can coax the former pound for pound boxer out of retirement.^_^

i seriously doubt if he can win but just imagine if he will... next on the list will be hatton. that will be one hell of a fight and a more even one than agains Oscar andwho knows after that perhaps manny can coax the former pound for pound boxer out of retirement.^_^

we can all just dream...let's get over Oscar first.

regardless

kasi ng scripted gimik lang 'to d ba hahahaha

dami pa din masang pilipino magpapagoyo sa laban nato putek hahahaha

Wiki says:

De La Hoya became Ring Magazine's "Fighter of the Year" in 1995 and Ring Magazine's top-rated Pound for Pound fighter in the world in 1997. De La Hoya has defeated seventeen world champions and has won ten world titles in six different weight classes.

Of course, this was true ages ago.

Currently, B-Hop is still in the Ring P4P Top 10, while DLH has been out for some time already.

tagal na tayong nasa dream stage oras na to make it a reality go pacman.

actually narating na ni pacman ang dream nya wat else hihilingin nya bonus na lang toh pag natalo sya champ pa rin sya at madadagdagn pa pera nya pero lahat ng pilipino hinahangad ang panalo nya kaya i pag pray natin as a filipino gusto natin manalo dahil nakataya kay pacman ang pagiging pilipino natin kaya pacman suportahan ka namin...no matter how you start it what matter most is how you will ended it

For those who wanted to see Manny Pacquiao vs. Oscar De La Hoya aka 'The Dream Match' Live in Las Vegas but can't find any tickets for the fight then you're in luck. Circus Circus Las Vegas offers closed circuit viewing in the heart of Las Vegas which is the next best seat in the house.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j171/DCRJ4/dm.jpg

you gotta admire the poster. Anything with Manny Pacquiao is a collector's item !

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j171/DCRJ4/s_04.gif

actually narating na ni pacman ang dream nya wat else hihilingin nya bonus na lang toh pag natalo sya champ pa rin sya at madadagdagn pa pera nya pero lahat ng pilipino hinahangad ang panalo nya kaya i pag pray natin as a filipino gusto natin manalo dahil nakataya kay pacman ang pagiging pilipino natin kaya pacman suportahan ka namin...no matter how you start it what matter most is how you will ended it

Uhm I would agree, we should support a fellow filipino come december 6. That manny has got nothing more to prove that this is just a bonus.

Pero nakataya pagkapilipino natin kay Manny? Bakit sa kanya natin iniaasa ang pagkapilipino natin? Di mo ba pwede ipagmalaki pagkapilipino mo kahit wala siya? Will it make you less of a filipino if you don't associate yourself with him?

Sorry man I respectfully disagree on that statement. Manny is a great Filipino and we should be proud of him. But at the end of the day boxing is his profession, he does it for money, making his country proud is just a near second. Not that I have anything against the idea, afterall pinaghirapan nya naman marating kung asan siya ngayon, its just that I believe at some point we have to stop riding his coat tail. Kapag nanalo siya lahat na ng pilipino sa mundo magaling. Kahit pa tamad ka, adik, at walang asenso sa buhay, magiging world class ka bigla dahil kababayan mo si Manny pacquiao.

Manny is a great Filipino, but he is not great because he is a filipino, neither are the filipinos great because he is a filipino.

Nonetheless both as a fight fan and as a filipino, he does have my respect. Sana nga lang bawasan nya na ang pagpapagamit sa pulitika .

Anyway as to the upcoming fight this december, I am sure that he does stand a chance against the hall of famer ODLH. Remember that ODLH has difficulty with left handed figthers, and our boy is getting better and better at what he does at every fight. Speed and agility will be his best tool for this job. Though I really doubt it if this fight will not go the distance.

But one match up I would like to see is Manny Paquiao VS Edwin VAlero. This fight just has to happen.