PacMan's Corner

menime

Can I post this now? I actually DID NOT LIKE how Pacman fought Cotto. He stood toe-to-toe with the slugger. He should have moved in and out. Firing Michael Moorer because he tossed 2 governors out (of the gym?) cost Manny some. He gave Cotto a chance, when he could have easilly just sniped away from the outside (like he did against DLH). Anyway, alls well that ends well.

Thank you Manny! Merry Christmas ang buong Pilipins! Lol!

ano ba mga nationalities ng mga yan? baka mga mexicano o puerto rican, kaya bias. at bitter.

:rolleyes:

great victory by manny!

to those that doubted the outcome, better luck next time.

personally, i don't mind people picking the other fighter. you gotta respect that. for example..

what i do mind are arrogant sob's thinking they are better than everyone else and that their pick is the right one. period.

case in point..

so much for being a fan of boxing hey tony.

and..

isa pa itong nagmamagaling na marunong raw ng boxing science. so what excuse suits you now lester? is cotto drained or is he not the same guy? geesh.

kudos to the people have gotten it nearly right. almost to the round even.

finally, some couldn't have gotten it more wrong.

i suggest manuel gets his crystal ball fixed as it has described the exact events on an entirely wrong person.

may full video na po ba tayo ng fight? gusto kong panoorin ulit.

HBO Version/High End/Main Event Only

File Type:mkv

File Size: 5.65gb /720p/60fps

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LRX5A2C9
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2CBIO6S
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24VEGKV5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O5IM8MCM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EK04Q4JJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AE96XUG7
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ1ZFXX4

torrent sana. haha.

more links, including torrent here: http://www.boljoon.com/blogs/?p=246

When all is said and done, Pacman just might become the ... GOAT.

i heard he will get ATLEAST 1 BILLION PESOS...

13 million dollars pay check for the fight,

his share from the pay-per-view revenue worlwide, and other

cash incestives, so atleast 1B is what he is expecting.

he deserves every centavo of it... :thumbsupsmiley:

congrats manny!!!!

Edited by gyobags

Sayang ... Missed my prediction by like ... Hmm .. 2 minutes and 10 secs ... Hehe ..

Great fight ... But Cotto fought the way he faught Margarito ... After feeling Pacman's power ... He was never the same fighter .. It probably bought back some of the memories of the Margarito fight .. Having learned that Pacquio could absorb his punches .. he has no choice but to run and survive the fight ... For his own pride ..

I watched the fight and I could see the inexperience of the corner when it comes to dire situations .. I agree with his dad's reaction of approching the corner and advising him to quit before starting the 9th .. even giving his a kiss .. fatherly love to a injured fighter son .. but the corner was hoping that he has something left in his arsenal .. Why ask the fighter to continue if you already feel that he has had enough and there is no way for him to win .. by the end of the 10th .. even Cotto's wife could not handle the beating he was taking that she decided to go out of the arena ... even though it was like just a couple of minutes before the end of the fight .. ref Kenny Bayless decided that he has had enough ... Cotto ... accepted his faith, approached and congratulated Manny after he prayed ...

A talented fighter such as Manny Pacquiao only comes once in a generation .. His skill and strength is unmatched .. a kid who started out as a Flyweight .. was even stopped twice ... Has never been stopped ever since .. Now he is the welterweight champion and still possesses the same deadly power and blinding speed punches .. The only 7 division champion .. I think he deserves to be among the top 10 pound for pound all-time ...

Again . Congratulations MANNY!!!

Can I post this now? I actually DID NOT LIKE how Pacman fought Cotto. He stood toe-to-toe with the slugger. He should have moved in and out. Firing Michael Moorer because he tossed 2 governors out (of the gym?) cost Manny some. He gave Cotto a chance, when he could have easilly just sniped away from the outside (like he did against DLH). Anyway, alls well that ends well.

As what Manny said he wants to show Cotto he can take hard punch for a welterweight. This somewhat demotivates Cotto. =) Bottomline, it's Roach gameplan! Mabuhay ka Pacman!

i actually heard...pacman did stand his ground and let Cotto fire away with his left hook to the body...to open up Cotto...to lure him to fight pacman in a close distance...coz pacman thought if Cotto did what he have done in the 1st round...basically Jab his way to Manny...the Pacman will have a hard time landing his own...so Pacman lure him to a trap by standing in front of Cotto... :thumbsupsmiley:

i actually heard...pacman did stand his ground and let Cotto fire away with his left hook to the body...to open up Cotto...to lure him to fight pacman in a close distance...coz pacman thought if Cotto did what he have done in the 1st round...basically Jab his way to Manny...the Pacman will have a hard time landing his own...so Pacman lure him to a trap by standing in front of Cotto... :thumbsupsmiley:

kudos to fredie roach, the mastermind of all pacquiao's great victory. sa presscon inaanounce agad ni roach na maagang babagsak si cotto sa 1st round. lahat tayo nag abang sa 1st round, nung 3rd round parang popeye na nakainom ng spinach si pacman. umariba ang kombinasyon pero ung presscon ni roach its just a trick. batang cornermen ni cotto but they are easy to trick with. medyo binuka na ni cotto ang depensa after 1st round. people see him changing stance like south paw-ortodox. sinamantala un ni pacquiao. sa 4th round nung matumba si cotto its too late. basag na ang panga nya sa suntok ni pacman. hindi ko sinasabi na pinatalo ng corner ni cotto ang laban, just like what ungas said hindi na nila dapat pinaabot ng 12round to avoid further damages. pwede ng magthrow ng towel ang corner ni cotto sa 9th round since kahit manalo sa bawat round si cotto talo parin sya vua majority, and sa condition noon ni cotto(during 9th round) malabo na syang makapag bitaw ng malakas na suntok para mapatulog si pacman. ayoung warrior must take a rest today and fight for another day. tama ang ginawa ni dela hoya na magquit while he can. nakakaawa ang sinapit ni cotto, yes he is a warrior he will not quit, his cornermen know that, dapat sila ang may initiative to save cottos face and probably his life. sa round 9 panay na ang tingin ni pacquiao sa referee parang tinatanong ano itutuloy pa ba natin? tulad nung ka diaz concern din si pacman sa buhay ng kalaban.

i repeat kudos sa boxing wizard na si coach fredie roach. mabuhay din cotto, a man who have guts to face a man who can knock him down with both hands.

hindi na kailangan labanan ni pacquiao si gayweather, pag natalo si pacquiao malaki mawawala sa kanya. belt at baka makaangat pa si gayweather sa kanya. since undfeated si gayweather labanan na lang nya ang kalevel nya na undefeated din si valero. pinatumba ni pacquiao ang iniwasan noon ni gayweather, now i know why floyd has a lot of excuse.

all roads lead to a looming mayweather vs. pacquiao battle royale...sooner or later negotiations, hagglings will have to begin...both camps and the entire boxing world know it will happen despite of the dramatics (esp. from the gayweathers)...its good business...the fans want it...and the boxing industry needs it to sustain the sports that is now facing stiff competition from the growing popularity of the mixed martial arts. :goatee:

destiny awaits floyd and manny...bring it on! :thumbsupsmiley:

meantime, let's give our hero some time to rest and savor his fame and fortune. :thumbsupsmiley:

the reason he did it is para ma open si miguel at maipasok nya ang combinations nya kasi kung puro jab at counter lang baka mayari sya........at ang aking second opinion is kaya sya nagpapahuli sa ropes at nagpapatama sa katawan is to send a message kay PBF na kaya ko ang suntok mo "ANIMAL KA" hahahahahahahaha......................pero para sa akin di na kailangan ni manny si PBF ala na dapat patunayan kung sino ang mas magaling sa kanila....kay GAYFEATHER na ang 0 loss nya who cares karamihan naman ng nakatagpo nya sa lona ay below par din naman......para sa akin ang dapat na kalabanin ni manny ay si JUANMA MARQUEZ ang dami ng satsat nito, buti na nga ngayon ala na masyadong pinagsasabi against manny kahit sa 140lbs sila maglaban ni manny for sure pagtapos ng laban kung makakatapos is ala na mukha ito at ala na rin sasabihin.........bottomline iba talaga ang materyales ni manny parang kabayo ng italia ang bangis!!!!!!!!! maraming salamat for giving us one momentous day and making our color to be proud off maraming salamat......................