PacMan's Corner

menime

2nd round bro

sana man lang iba ginawang commentator ng ABS. parang mga siraulong nagsasalita lang yung dalawang ulol kanina eh...

malinaw na walang nagbago sa estilo ng laro ni marquez. at bumagal pa sya. habang si pacquiao nagdevelop at kitang kita sa laban ni dela hoya at hatton. mukhang mas marami ang mag aabang sa laban ni floyd at pacquiao.

ewan ko ba

si Dyan Castillejo napaka-tanga, si Ronnie Nathanielsz feeling know it all sa boxing...

di ko nga alam why dyan was the commentator. all she said was 'ay grabe na ito'. she's a good sports host and she is really sexy and pretty but hindi niya gamay ang boksing.

Ronnie, hay naku, why is he even still here. he is a foreigner who got his filipino citizenship by making sipsip to the marcoses nung martial law.

Edited by barrysaint
di ko nga alam why dyan was the commentator. all she said was 'ay grabe na ito'. she's a good sports host and she is really sexy and pretty but hindi niya gamay ang boksing.

Ronnie, hay naku, why is he even still here. he is a foreigner who got his filipino citizenship by making sipsip to the marcoses nung martial law.

I agree! Ipagpatuloy pa nila yan at baka malampasan nila si Chino and Quinito :thumbsdownsmiley:

ang layo ng porma ni marquez noong nilalabanan nya si pacman...ang lamya nya dito sa laban na to...

sa hbo 24/7 pinapakita na madalas sabihan ni coach/trainer barristain si marquez na bilisan pa nya ung sa practice nya. kasi nasaay si barristain na nakikita nya na mas mabilis ang handspeed ni jmm. pero nagulat din sya na bumagal si jmm since magdagdag sya ng timbang. kahit nung sa laban ni jmm kay casamayor at diaz mabagal na si jmm. ehto ang problem ni jmm, umaasa na sya sa knockdown, kung hindi nya lang naknockdown si diaz at casamayor pwede pa syang matalo dun sa dalawa.

sa channel 2 din pero di buo. Mosley challenged Money then B-Hop got into the mix, a little shoving happened pero hanggang dun lang...

what i heard was gayweather is kinda taunting that sugar shane is not worthy to fight him.. thats why the confrontation has gone a little hotter.

i think sugar shane just wanted to flare up gayweather in fighting pacman...

Guest megalodon

I don't think Mayweather could handle Pacman. Marquez was a sitting duck to Mayweather's jabs. Pacman has lateral movements which Marquez lacks and kung ganun yung paglaban ni Marquez at si Pacman kalaban nya, malamang knockout si Marquez kay Manny. In a Pacman vs Gayweather match, I pick Pacman to win by TKO.

ang layo ng porma ni marquez noong nilalabanan nya si pacman...ang lamya nya dito sa laban na to...

I don't think Mayweather could handle Pacman. Marquez was a sitting duck to Mayweather's jabs. Pacman has lateral movements which Marquez lacks and kung ganun yung paglaban ni Marquez at si Pacman kalaban nya, malamang knockout si Marquez kay Manny. In a Pacman vs Gayweather match, I pick Pacman to win by TK0

this is will be the fight of the century.. mukhang dehado tayo dito ...lakas ni gayweather, and ang gulang mag laro ...masyadong mautak mag boxing....

I don't think Mayweather could handle Pacman. Marquez was a sitting duck to Mayweather's jabs. Pacman has lateral movements which Marquez lacks and kung ganun yung paglaban ni Marquez at si Pacman kalaban nya, malamang knockout si Marquez kay Manny. In a Pacman vs Gayweather match, I pick Pacman to win by TKO.

no offense but i disagree. puckyaw had a pretty tough time against marquez both times they fought. now i know pacman has improved a lot since they last fought, i also know that comparing marquez/mayweather to marquez/puckyaw has little basis...but with the superior speed floyd displayed against marquez, makes me wonder if puckyaw can handle the speed, power and defensive prowess of pretty boy floyd. now i really want puckyaw to beat cotto so we can see a mayweather/puckyaw duel

what i heard was gayweather is kinda taunting that sugar shane is not worthy to fight him.. thats why the confrontation has gone a little hotter.

i think sugar shane just wanted to flare up gayweather in fighting pacman...

...and Pretty Broke Floyd felt he was disrespected, and who does he take it out on?! Poor, innocent, Max Kellerman. F*cking douchebag. Max talks too much, Floyd? Eh kung panoorin mo kaya muna sarili mo no.

About the commentators, what happened to Sev Sarmienta getting the call for these kind of fights? Dapat yan, sa stable ng commentators ng ABS-CBN Sports si Sev, Boom Gonzales or si Bill Velasco and some boxing analyst other than Ronnie Nathanielsz. Makuha nila si Mike Ochosa pwede na.

I think Dyan Castillejo should stick to Sports Unlimited, and Ronnie Nathanielsz should stick to Japeth Aguilar like a monkey on a tree. <_<

sana matuloy ang pacquiao-gayweather fight granted manny succeeds against cotto (and the only reason i'm saying this is bec. of the way manny is training, or is not training, for this fight). fight of the decade yon.

having seen gayweather fight again, i'm convinced that the gay man is a better boxer than manny. the pacman on the other hand is a better puncher by a loooong mile.

that said, there's no way in hell that gayweather could knock out manny. doesn't have the power, me thinks. the only way that gayweather could win over manny is via a 12-round decision (or manny goes to congress while not giving up on his boxing carreer), leaving enough rounds for manny to sneak in a winning punch. and i'm sure not only pinoys would love to see the arrogant gay man succumb to a k.o. punch. hopefully if that happens, gayweather sr. would shut the f*ck up once and for all, forever and ever.

Guest megalodon
no offense but i disagree. puckyaw had a pretty tough time against marquez both times they fought. now i know pacman has improved a lot since they last fought, i also know that comparing marquez/mayweather to marquez/puckyaw has little basis...but with the superior speed floyd displayed against marquez, makes me wonder if puckyaw can handle the speed, power and defensive prowess of pretty boy floyd. now i really want puckyaw to beat cotto so we can see a mayweather/puckyaw duel

Manny has developed lateral movements (side to side) which he didn't have when he fought Marquez twice. As Roach said, if Manny duked it out with Marquez now, Marquez would get knocked out. As I said, Marquez was a sitting duck and was easy to hit. Roach again was on the money when he picked Gayweather to win on points. Gayweather would have to deal with MP's lateral movements which would make Pacman difficult to hit. No offense taken dude. That's your take. You're entitled to it.

Edited by megalodon