PacMan's Corner

menime

Money talks, money walks, money makes the world go round...or square....or oblong.....point is he may look like a houseboy....but he gets to f#&k the girl he likes just by his mere presence....talo pa nga nya si Dracula e.....si Dracula....tititig pa para makuha yung chick.....si Manny....ni hindi ka nga napansin....babae na ang bubukaka.....money isnt everything......just almost.

Edited by Waterbearer

sa itsura ni pacqiao..even my dog wont f u c k him

but since he has dollars ,blingbling and the shiznit

he gets to screw everyone he wants

he's wife would say, she doesnt believe the picture

why should she right?

the moment she starts believing those pictures ,thats where her liposuction operation and age miracle treatment stops

:thumbsupsmiley:

Manny may not be the best looking guy in the planet, but he's the best pound for pound boxer in the world right now, and deserves all the money and popularity that he is getting...

I just hope he can handle the fame properly

it just makes me laugh how you guys call him houseboy and claim that if he didn't have money and fame he'd be nothing

He has money and fame, he has monumental talent and achievement all of us here have no idea, or will ever have any idea, of how important it is to the sporting world

in short, inggit lang kayo, mas mukha siguro kayong houseboy, wala pa kayong talento

sana makuha na ni manny yung belt..............para mas lalo syang yumabang............well lets face it may karapatan sya.........if ever na manalo sya...........dats if kung mananalo sya...............sana.............................................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LAPIT NA NEXT FIGHT ni PACMAN.

To all his detractors who here said Pacman is ducking the best of the best, well... waddaya think now? This next fight, against JMM is the TOUGHEST fight that Manny can take at this moment. And he is taking it! Don't tell me that you believe that that tricycle-driver-beater Valero is the toughest match to be made. AMPAW ang record nun. Let him fight the likes of Morales or Barera, then let him talk trash against Pacman. Until then, he is just a wannabe.

AFTER THIS FIGHT. A fight that Pacman, I hope, will win convincingly, PACMAN can then move forward to the higher weight divisions. He has already cemented his place as the BEST EVER Filipino fighter. If he conquers the lightweight divisions, he can then lay claim to the same glory of Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, etc. (but not Muhamad Ali. That fighter is in class all his own -- he is, no doubt, the GREATEST, EVER).

^ I'm surprised that there are PacMan doubters. :lol:

Anyways, I wish him luck in his fight against Marquez. May he bring home the bacon for the Philippines. I want him to finish this business with Marquez so he can move on. And Valero... well, if he wants PacMan, he should go after him. He's been trash talking PacMan but as of the moment... I don't think PacMan should take him seriously. ^_^

As long as I can see that PacMan's serious with his training, there's no reason for me to be worried for him. He will KO Marquez this time around. :thumbsupsmiley: