PacMan's Corner

menime

now that pacman has demolished hatton, I am waiting for the unbelievers to say that the fight is a sham, that ricky was bribed to take a fall, etc.

you know, the same things these unbelievers said when pacman took dela hoya to the cleaners.

two fights against 2 bigger boxers. two knockouts. what will the unbelievers say now?

my uncle watch delahoya vs pacman. 1st round palang daw naambush na ng power punch si delahoya, kaya mapula na ang mukha ng golden boy sa 1st round. the same thing happen sa hatton vs pacquiao. kaso mas mahina pala si hatton. kasi 1st round ambush palang gumulong na.

The way I looked at his fight with Hatton, even Mayweather Jr. cannot win against Pacquiao anymore. Tingin ko si Marquez lang ang talagang pwedeng maka match talaga kay Manny.

this is right. alam ni marquez kahinaan ni pacman. counter puncher si jmm. kaya nahihirapan magpakawala ng solidong combo si pacman. pero walang kwenta ang galaw ni marquez. still humiliated sya ni pacman since na pahiga sya ni pacman. and never sya nakabawi dun.

still pacman is way better than jmm.

hindi pumunta sa las vegas si hatton para matalo. ambisyoso sya at magaling sumimple. huli lang talaga agad ang weakness nya. mahinang panga.

mag reretire n daw c hatton.. c maywheather sr. daw ayaw mag pa interview! hehhe!

early aging nanaman kay natalo si hatton? :thumbsupsmiley:

Pacman is simply too fast and too strong for Hatton. Did you notice how everytime Hatton throws a left, he gets hit by Pacman's right bago pa maka-full swing yung left na tinapon niya?! That's Pacquiao's amazing punching speed.

Wish ngayon ng madla, sana wag matsambahan ni Marquez si Mayweather... dahil pag nangyari yun... baka di pa matuloy yung Mayweather-Pacquiao fight!

Salamat Manny! Mabuhay ang samabayanang Pilipino! :thumbsupsmiley:

now that pacman has demolished hatton, I am waiting for the unbelievers to say that the fight is a sham, that ricky was bribed to take a fall, etc.

you know, the same things these unbelievers said when pacman took dela hoya to the cleaners.

two fights against 2 bigger boxers. two knockouts. what will the unbelievers say now?

oo nga hehehe , i watched the fight in HOWZAT bar in makati... kasama mga bossing ko na brits. karamihan sa customer mga put. grabe ang kantyawan. konti lang pinoy mga waiters lang at yung mga p. burgos girls..

sabi ng nga brits its all abour money daw. what a lame excuse..

holy F44%$%$ wow! oh my god pacquiao is a tsunami from across the pacific holy s%^$

i jst can't find the words to describe him right now, i'm a hardcore boxing fan i usually analyze boxing with science but this

is just crazy i think god really has given him a supernatural gift to conquer anyone in the ring to make a nation happy

pinoy prayers won over brits cheering and singing

don't forget to say thanks to god on this super victory

GG hatton!

and yeah mayweather made a statement that he's still the best

guess what? mayweather beat ODLH undecisevly, pacquiao slaughtered ODLH

mayweather struggled against hatton before he knocked him in the 9th. pacquia KTFO hatton in 2!!!

Edited by Fright
i think god really has given him a supernatural gift to conquer anyone in the ring to make a nation happy

This made me think.. As happy as I am now, but...........

Lozada's deadmeat.. Galing talaga ni GMA in making Mike "the scapegoat" Defensor file a case against Lozada and have him arrested a few days before the Pacman fight.. We may be happy, but our country's is still in shambles.. Pacquiao's victory has again overshadowed Gloria's victory over the Filipino people.. A visit to the President is up next and smiles will be displayed as our country suffers..

The Pacman is the best fighter in the World.. He may have a supernatural gift to conquer anyone to make a nation happy.. But the worst President, IMO, is still as powerful as ever..

siguro naman.. respected na talaga si pacman.. 6time different weight class champ! yung mga sore loser na nayayabangan kay pacman.. nasa record book na si pacman..

Let pacman punch do the talking..

Mayweather will think twice to fight pacman...

===

asan na yung kapampangan? yung nagsabi na mananalo si hatton ng 5th round?

Did you see the coverage of Hatton, leaving the arena, head down, only one person beside him. He has a different reality now to what he had a few hours ago. Still he should be grateful; Pacman didn't k*ll him. I was quite worried after the knockout that he would not get up and he would be leaving the arena on a stretcher. Also I guess he won several million dollars from the fight. And Oscar de la Hoya can take some pleasure; he lasted eight rounds, Hatton only one and a half.

siguro naman.. respected na talaga si pacman.. 6time different weight class champ! yung mga sore loser na nayayabangan kay pacman.. nasa record book na si pacman..

Let pacman punch do the talking..

Mayweather will think twice to fight pacman...

===

asan na yung kapampangan? yung nagsabi na mananalo si hatton ng 5th round?

panalo daw si hatton kay bobby pacquiao sa 5th round. wehehe. ung nakalaban ni pacman si redfordwhite daw. hindi daw sanay sa ganung timbang na 140 si hatton. kahit pa perfect record si hatton sa 140. haha. sore looser.

Edited by uaeboy25