PacMan's Corner

menime

^^^

Marquez? What for? he already him 4 times already. Besides Marquez is no longer at manny's level, he is just bitching all the time instead of understanding why he lost.

Para sa akin it was a close fight and it could have went either way, what marquez should understand he would have won the fight if only he was not eating power punches, and had more dominance on the ring with manny.

You didn'gt get my point. What for? Just so Marquez would finally shut up & sit in a corner. I find him too obnocious & I wouldn't want to see Pacman edging him on points. I want him beaten badly that he'd wish he should have stayed out of the ring.

Same logic as to why you want to see him face Floyd. :hypocritesmiley:

^^^

Teka di ba sabi mo dapat di bigyan si Marquez ng rematch?

What I am saying is Manny does not need this fight. Marquez is one of the best technical boxers out there, but right now he ain't nowhere near manny's level. There are better fights for him to take. There is better money fighting other boxers.

Marquez has already been floored 4 times. after 24 rounds we should know already who is the better fighter. Yes manny could knock him out, but it does not necessarily mean he would wish he stayed out of the ring. Vic Darchinyan argues that Nonito Donaire's win was a lucky knockout. He still believes he is the better fighter than him. Tito Ortiz was not gracious with his 2 back to back defeats with chuck lidell. Defiant fighters make excuses regardless of how they lose.

Mayweather on the other hand belittles fighters he hasn't even fought. Miguel Cotto, and Manny Pacquiao for instance. Im saying if he is gona keep talking that way, I rather let him put the money where his mouth is.

Now both marquez and mayweather are bad mouthing manny. The difference is, marquez already went down 4 times, so he has no more reason to argue he is the better figther, hence he can't put the money where his mouth is. Now if floyd on the other hand beats manny fair and square then I would say he is right about what he is talking about all the time. He earned it.

But if he loses regardless if its via knockout or decision, he can always keep making excuses that manny got lucky etc etc.

Well, if he retire early then comeback few years after then dont you think its a little risky knowing that he's older and maybe his speed wont be the same. Its ok to retire early, when you're at the top of everybody but when you decides to go back, the whole thing about you leaving a legacy in the ring will just banished once you took that comeback fight and lose. Ayus yung ginawa ni Mayweather, since sa tingin niya wala nmang makakatalo sa knya, he might as well retire...

Mayweather retired because he knows that someday dadating din tatalo sa kanya, at ubos na rin ang mga hand-picked oponents na pwede nya talunin. Not that these fighters were not good, but floyd did not go after the best as de la hoya did. Floyd went after good fighters whom he knew he would beat easy. Takot lang siya kay Miguel Cotto

How about mosley? Manny could be 5x world champ if he beat this guy right? I'd say, replace Valero w/ Mosley. Valero is nowhere close to some boxers out there to actually have the opportunity to fight the hottest boxer. And also, i would really love to see PacMan beat the crap out of Marquez just to prove that those 2 fight were legit and Manny can take him down anytime. :thumbsupsmiley:

Well sa 140 na lang siguro niya labanan si Mosely para lumiit pa siya ng konti. Sure we love seeing manny beat guys bigger than him, and we know that he could. But consistently picking bigger opponents to beat poses more danger to manny than to the opponent even when he wins. Kasi siyempre kahit naman anong liksi nya tatangap at tatangap pa din siya ng suntok. It only takes one puch to create a permanent damage

Is Moseley kasi pwede na lumaban sa middle weight kung tutuusin. Pero siyempre kung lalaban siya at welterweight, he will have the power of a middle weight boxer. De la hoya had the power of a middle weight when he fought at the super welterweight division, pero masyado siyang lumiit nung bumaba pa siya sa welterweight. Magpaliit lang ng konti si Moseley pwede na siguro

Mayweather retired because he knows that someday dadating din tatalo sa kanya, at ubos na rin ang mga hand-picked oponents na pwede nya talunin. Not that these fighters were not good, but floyd did not go after the best as de la hoya did. Floyd went after good fighters whom he knew he would beat easy. Takot lang siya kay Miguel Cotto

yes! Cotto and Margo di ba? hahaha wise din ito si Gayweather. Retire early while he's on top of the food chain! Just like when MJ retire for the 1st and 2nd time!

Well sa 140 na lang siguro niya labanan si Mosely para lumiit pa siya ng konti. Sure we love seeing manny beat guys bigger than him, and we know that he could. But consistently picking bigger opponents to beat poses more danger to manny than to the opponent even when he wins. Kasi siyempre kahit naman anong liksi nya tatangap at tatangap pa din siya ng suntok. It only takes one puch to create a permanent damage

Is Moseley kasi pwede na lumaban sa middle weight kung tutuusin. Pero siyempre kung lalaban siya at welterweight, he will have the power of a middle weight boxer. De la hoya had the power of a middle weight when he fought at the super welterweight division, pero masyado siyang lumiit nung bumaba pa siya sa welterweight. Magpaliit lang ng konti si Moseley pwede na siguro

maganda tlgang laban ito pag nagkataon kaso hindi kaya mabansagang retiree hunter si PacMan pag si Mosley nman ang labanan niya? dati puro mexican ngayon puro retiree nman.

yes! Cotto and Margo di ba? hahaha wise din ito si Gayweather. Retire early while he's on top of the food chain! Just like when MJ retire for the 1st and 2nd time!

Yep. this guy keeps claiming he is the best, but he did not exactly fight the best in his division. Hatton and de la Hoya were not exactly the best in his the welterweight ranks during floyds time. Dela hoya was leaning to retirement, and hatton as well was a small welterweight. They were simply fighters he knew he would beat easy. Kaya tama ka. he really strategized his career by not taking a gamble of his perfect record. People will forget that floyd fought oscar de la hoya out of his prime, but they will remember that he has an unbeaten record.

Yabang ni Marquez, Floyd Mayweather gusto nya kalabanin. Ulol! Patunayan mo muna me ibubuga ka sa welterweight division, talunin mo muna kahit sino kina moseley, cotto, o de la hoya. Nagapapapansin nanaman si Marquez kay Pacquiao. Tsaka bakit naman siya ang dapat tanghaling pound for pound king (according to hopkins)? Sino ba tinalo niya? Sino ba si Juan Diaz? Juan Diaz became a unified champion when the lightweight division had no active talents.

maganda tlgang laban ito pag nagkataon kaso hindi kaya mabansagang retiree hunter si PacMan pag si Mosley nman ang labanan niya? dati puro mexican ngayon puro retiree nman.

Di pa naman leaning to retirement si moseley. He still have enough in his tank to storm the welterweight division. Moseley is simply bouncing back from past problems off the ring that affected his performance. The way I see it, this guy is on the comeback trail.

@dragonei,

officially 4X Knockdown...

pero if review all the fight dapat 5KD! kasi bawal humawak sa rope pag pabagsak ka due to a punch!

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q331/gtgonzales/2ndkd.gif

Edited by djrs

^^ Ni-replay kahapon yan sa CS9. Tama ka. Actually, he sat on the ropes, making it a 10-7 round for Pacman. Sabi nga nung commentators, it was too close to call. Sino man manalo/matalo can not say he was robbed. The cookie crumbled Pacman's way. Yun lang. Ewan ko ba kung bakit ang daming Pinoy na gustong i-protesta ang result. Anyway, nanalo na naman si JMM kahapon vs. Juan Diaz. And he is calling out PBF! :D I actually like JMM's fighting style. I am a fan, except when he is fighting Pacman, opkors. :D

@dragonei,

officially 4X Knockdown...

pero if review all the fight dapat 5KD! kasi bawal humawak sa rope pag pabagsak ka due to a punch!

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q331/gtgonzales/2ndkd.gif

Yes true, exactly my thoughts. Ang lutong ng bagsak ni Marquez, tumalbog pa ulo sa canvass. Dapat talaga 2 knockdowns sa round na yun.

Kung sa paramihan ng nasuntok panalo si Marquez. Pero di lang naman ito paramihan ng suntok. Watching that fight you will see that Pacquiaos punches were really snapping marquez's head back. He really hurts him with each shot. Walang power suntok ni Marquez, puro pitik lang. The only time he hurt pacquiao was when he hit him with a rib shot. Pero yun lang. Recalling the fight nadurog din ilong ni marquez.

Look at the Trinidad VS Jones fight. Lahat ng tira ni trinidad pumapasok, pero tinatawanan lang siya ni Roy Jones, paulit ulit bumagsak si Trinidad, kaya he got the decision.

Maraming nakaabang para labanan Si Pretty Boy. Maganatay muna si marquez. Huwag muna masyado lumaki ulo niya komo naging undisputed yung status nya ngayon. Patunayan nya muna na me ibubuga nga siya sa welterweight division. Labanan nya muna si Margarito. Tutal naman magkababayan naman sila at di pwede lumaban si margarito sa US.

FRONT PAGE NEWS sa STAR.

Manny PACMAN Pacquiao loses to Ricky Hatton...

in a friendly game of darts. Manny plays killers. Ricky plays 501 (more difficult and the official world championship format). Ricky killed Manny who is a little lost on the rules (and the nuances of the game). Ricky finished the one game exhibition in 16 pins! I play darts (both killers and 501). A 16 pin finish is a VERY GOOD FINISH. That is enough to take you to the round of 16 in the (Philippine) National Tournament. I can finish in 16. But I average around 20. So Ricky, in all likelihood, is even better than me in DARTS. Lol!

Sabi nga nung commentators, it was too close to call.

sinong commentator yun? di ko napanood sa cs9 pero alam ko nasabi ko na ito dito after the fight...

even si Joe Cortez sabi nya nung first fight dapat itinigil na nya yung laban after JMM downed 3x! pero tinuloy parin nya...

makikita nyo kung gaano ka in-favor ang ref kay JMM even the judges...

sa professional boxing mas malaki ang puntos ng POWER Punches sa papitik-pitik or pa jab-jab lang na suntok..

AMATEUR:

JMM: 10 jabs ang pumasok

MP: 5 Power punch na tipong babagsak na si JMM..

WInner: JMM!

PRO-BOXING

JMM: 10 jabs ang pumasok

MP: 5 Power punch na tipong babagsak na si JMM..

Winner: MP!

siguro naman malinaw na diba? hehehehe.

kaya yung iba hindi parin nakaka move on! akala nila panalo si JMM!

Sorry, didn't catch the names of the commentators. At the end of the fight, they had JMM ahead by one point, but wouldn't stick their necks out for that. They said, the KNOCKDOWN in the 3rd(?) round might be one point that could win it for PACMAN. Too close to call. Either one deserved to win. And I agree. I wouldn't have protested had JMM been given the decision. But on the other hand, I wouldn't protest either had they given it to PACMAN (which they did). Breaks of the game.

congrats to jmm, he is a superman, but like what the other said. pacman is his cryptonyt(sana tama ang spelling).

once in our life my mga tao na kakontrapelo natin. hindi napasuko ni pacman si jmm noon(win via stoage). pero deserving sya manalo.

marquez is one of the greatest mexican boxer, but he cannot overtake pacman. sayang kung hindi lang sya umiwas kay morales at sana nilabanan nya nung kabataan si barrera. still his loss to crish john is a big hole sa career nya. plus pacman humilated him for knocking hime down more than 3times. sa pinakita nya kay diaz promising pa ang career nya.

napanood ko rin 'yong replay sa CS9, even mine panalo sa kin si Marquez by a point sa angle na 'yon pero sa HBO kitang kita sa angle nila na puro blocked ang suntok ni JMM at gloves lang ang tinatamaan.

no wonder bakit 113-115, 115-113, 114-113 ang score. may judge sa ibat ibat angle ng floor.

I scored that fight, 114-113 in favor of manny...

I would want to see Manny fighting Coto after this Hatton. last 2 fights na lang sya sa top rank and i dont think mag re-renew sya. baka ilabas na nya ng todo ang MP promotion.

napanood ko rin 'yong replay sa CS9, even mine panalo sa kin si Marquez by a point sa angle na 'yon pero sa HBO kitang kita sa angle nila na puro blocked ang suntok ni JMM at gloves lang ang tinatamaan.

no wonder bakit 113-115, 115-113, 114-113 ang score. may judge sa ibat ibat angle ng floor.

I scored that fight, 114-113 in favor of manny...

I would want to see Manny fighting Coto after this Hatton. last 2 fights na lang sya sa top rank and i dont think mag re-renew sya. baka ilabas na nya ng todo ang MP promotion.

yes malinaw talaga yung sa HBO...

then sama mo narin yung hawak rope na pabagsak ni JMM so dapat ang score mo is 114-112 MP! hehehehhe.

Here is onescenario wherein I see PACMAN NEEDING to fight Marquez. Pacman wins vs Hatton. JMM wins over PBF. "Once and for all" (title of the fight), these two need to fight each other again. If Pacman wins, that's the best time for him to retire (on top!).

congrats to jmm, he is a superman, but like what the other said. pacman is his cryptonyt(sana tama ang spelling).

once in our life my mga tao na kakontrapelo natin. hindi napasuko ni pacman si jmm noon(win via stoage). pero deserving sya manalo.

marquez is one of the greatest mexican boxer, but he cannot overtake pacman. sayang kung hindi lang sya umiwas kay morales at sana nilabanan nya nung kabataan si barrera. still his loss to crish john is a big hole sa career nya. plus pacman humilated him for knocking hime down more than 3times. sa pinakita nya kay diaz promising pa ang career nya.

i think its the other way around si jmm ang kryptonite ni pacman.........para sa akin lang naman..

Kawawa naman si Marquez, nagmamakaawa talaga na labanan siya ni Pacquiao hahahaha. Akala ko ba he did not lose anything kasi nakita naman ng tao na siya nanalo. Eh bakit habol ka pa ng habol kay Pacquiao? Tsaka PBF will fight where the money is bigger. Marquez cant bring to the table what Pacquiao can.

Marquez should give manny a head muna bago niya bigyan ng rematch. Hes really pathetic

Edited by dragonei

Bob Arum is leaning towards a fight between

Pacquiao vs Cotto after the Hatton fight according

to news report. Not the best fight for Pacquiao style

wise but good for Bob Arum because both Pacquiao

and Cotto are Top Rank fighters. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I prefer a third fight with Marquez or a fight with Mayweather

if and when he decides to return from retirement.