PacMan's Corner

menime

si klitschko para kuha na rin ni pacman ang heavyweight. :lol:

guys, seriously, just for our entertainment. would it be possible to match pacman with any of the klitschko brothers? heavyweighters are definitely slowers punchers than the likes of marga. all manny have to do is to avoid those heavy punches and pummel their heads and body the way he usually did. tignin ko may laban pa rin si manny dito.

btw, dapat paimbestigahan si manny. the punishments and destruction on the face of margarito looks like its been done by someone with a loaded gloves. konti na lang bubukas na ang mukha ni tortillo. ah, sori, inborn na pla ang sement sa kamao ni manny.

Edited by kanto-terrorist

guys, seriously, just for our entertainment. would it be possible to match pacman with any of the klitschko brothers? heavyweighters are definitely slowers punchers than the likes of marga. all manny have to do is to avoid those heavy punches and pummel their heads and body the way he usually did. tignin ko may laban pa rin si manny dito.

btw, dapat paimbestigahan si manny. the punishments and destruction on the face of margarito looks like its been done by someone with a loaded gloves. konti na lang bubukas na ang mukha ni tortillo. ah, sori, inborn na pla ang sement sa kamao ni manny.

ganun din ang tingin ko sir,kaya ni manny labanan ang mga Klitschko. Sobrang bagal nga talaga as in parang slow motion. Wag lang maka-tsamba na makatama kay Manny. Pero napatunayan din naman ni Manny na may granite chin siya. Sa Youtube nga may laban si DLH against Shaq eh,ang laki talaga ng difference in height and weight nun but still DLH won that match. E di hamak naman na mas mabilis si Pacman kay Goldenboy.

Edited by ndn

ganun din ang tingin ko sir,kaya ni manny labanan ang mga Klitschko. Sobrang bagal nga talaga as in parang slow motion. Wag lang maka-tsamba na makatama kay Manny. Pero napatunayan din naman ni Manny na may granite chin siya. Sa Youtube nga may laban si DLH against Shaq eh,ang laki talaga ng difference in height and weight nun but still DLH won that match. E di hamak naman na mas mabilis si Pacman kay Goldenboy.

hehehe, di naman totoo yung labang ni DLH at Shaq hahaha. For show lang yun. Iba pa rin ang tunay na labanang heavyweight

it wont be entertaining not funny. the brothers weight more than 200lbs plus in their 6'5 or bigger frame. they arent idiots to fight manny who stands 5'6 and weighs 145lbs.

kahit i catchweight pa. hehe. paniguradong drained yun dalawang higante :wacko:

He may not be corrupt at first. But with the politicians friends that he associates with...... hmmmmmm. Not to mention that he should start changing his way of life once he becomes a politician. Mauubus din naman yung kinita niya kung ganun pa din gastusin niya at earning niya ay that of a meager congressman (salaries of a congressman is way too low).

Just look at a lot of boxers who loose their money a few years after they retire. And eventually are forced to fight at an old age just to earn money. Think of the likes Holyfield, Roy Jones Jr., Mike Tyson, etc.

yeah, that could happen but with MANNY's VALUES, i am hoping na wag siya magka ganun....i would assume he would assume a higher position in office if given the opportunity...

:)

yeah, MIKE TYSON is some screwed up s@%t.....hahahahaha

f#&k Manny Pacquio....he's nothing but a "has-been" killer!!!!! I cant wait for him to fight a boxer at his peak or will not adjust to his weight!!!!

pacquiao has beaten barrera, marquez diaz and other mexicans at their peak and it was pacquiao who adjusted to their weight.. remember 112 pounds lang nagsimula si pacquiao. if youre looking for someone who is at their peak un ung mga boxers na nasa ilalim na niya do you think they can come in close to pacquiao who gives much heavier opponents a deadly blows. kaya nga the only way for pacquiao is to move up on his weight kasi ala nang papantay sa kaniya kung mananatili siya sa isang weight lang. at sino lang bang boxer ang may kakayanang umakyat ng weigth division. ilan lang sila at si pacquiao ang the best among them.

f#&k Manny Pacquio....he's nothing but a "has-been" killer!!!!! I cant wait for him to fight a boxer at his peak or will not adjust to his weight!!!!

pathetic excuses. the day that any opponent sign the contract means they all know the risk and the conditions, including the catchweights and agreed. It's not like magugulat na lang sila na kinabukasan dapat mag catchweight dahil laban na agad. Once they joined Pacman into the ring. all of those excuses are left outside. ang mga may reklamo hindi lumalaban. If you agreed to be assigned to work in the middle east, you dont have a right to complain about the heat and the stiff arab customs. So far lahat ng mga binugbog ni pacman happy naman kahit umuwing wasak ang mukha. Theyre all lucky enough to be chosen to fight and have opportunity to earn money that they probably wont get in their lifetime.

Edited by kanto-terrorist

I think while Manny has captured his 8th title in 8 weight classes, somehow I just don't like the idea that he won a couple or more of those via a catch weight limit. I mean say for this last title bout against Margarito the weight limit for the title should be 154 but they agreed to fight at 150. If you want to be recognized as a champion for the 154 lbs weight class, then face the consequence of having to face an opponent weighting the max allowed for the division even if you are under the weight limit.

But if it's for a non title fight, there is no problem at all for fighting at a catch weight.

I think while Manny has captured his 8th title in 8 weight classes, somehow I just don't like the idea that he won a couple or more of those via a catch weight limit. I mean say for this last title bout against Margarito the weight limit for the title should be 154 but they agreed to fight at 150. If you want to be recognized as a champion for the 154 lbs weight class, then face the consequence of having to face an opponent weighting the max allowed for the division even if you are under the weight limit.

But if it's for a non title fight, there is no problem at all for fighting at a catch weight.

I think he needs to defend the title against a legitimate contender in the light middle weight division @ 154 lbs to legitimize his claim of an 8th title.

If he does and still at a catch weight, it would not do him any good.

Just look at it this way if he was able to defend the 147 title against Clottey at 147 why oes he need to fight Cotto for the title at a catch weight for the 147 belt? Just because Cotto is better than Clottey so he want some leverage?

Edited by peithe