PacMan's Corner

menime

dati rati it's too far fetched to think na magiging president si MP.

sa ngayon sa tingin ko he's slowly inching up in politics. sa tingin ko, next election, he'll go for senator. i mean, the guy is good, honest, hard working etc. and with his tremendous popularity coupled with the fact na madami din syang natulungan na pinoy, now it's not impossible for him to achieve greatness in politics. di na nya kelangan maging corrupt. mas malaki pa kinikita nya sa boxing kesa sa pork barrel nya as rep of sarangani.

i believe this guy would want to be president someday. di na imposible ito.

From Asia News Network

Manila (Philippine Daily Inquirer/ANN) - To a country spoiled by Manny Pacquiao's spectacular knockout victories, Sunday's slam-bang fight against a game Antonio Margarito may quickly recede into the second rank of our favorite Pacquiao matches. It was "only" a unanimous decision. But there is one important reason why the second Pacquiao fight at the mammoth Dallas Cowboys Stadium should be remembered for a long time, and classed together with the "Pacman's" victories against big men Oscar de la Hoya (eighth round TKO) and Miguel Cotto (12th round TKO). Pacquiao showed mercy.

Pacquiao administered a beating to both De la Hoya and Cotto - and he knew it. The De la Hoya bout ended too soon, but in the Cotto fight, Pacquiao could be seen looking at the referee, expecting the third man in the ring to stop the beating. It happened again Sunday, and on at least two occasions: Pacquiao whaling away at a defenseless Margarito, and then looking at the referee. They say you need a killer instinct to be a champion boxer. Turns out you also need a mercy instinct to be an all-time great.

guys, seriously, just for our entertainment. would it be possible to match pacman with any of the klitschko brothers? heavyweighters are definitely slowers punchers than the likes of marga. all manny have to do is to avoid those heavy punches and pummel their heads and body the way he usually did. tignin ko may laban pa rin si manny dito.

haha, ok 'to...mabilis si manny, pero baka hindi indahin ni klitschko sutok nya...

pag inabot naman ng isa si manny, baka diretso higa nya, nde na bumangon kahit kelan :lol:

MP for president? God save the PHL.

One does not need to enter politics if he's really sincere in helping people. Yes, maybe he won't be corrupt but look at the people that surrounds him. Chavit is his buddy.

TAMA!!! Just take a peek at whos who sa politics na naka dikya kay Pacman............Atienza, Chavit, mga congressmen with questionable reputation, etc. tapos gusto nyo pang maging presidente? GOD SAVE THE PHILIPPINES!!!

Manny's hands are swelling because Maga-rito keep on punching his gloves.....with his face... :P

First time din antin nakitaan na napapagod din pala si Pacman. Like Ariza said, there are like cutting down a century-old huge tree with a small axe. That should be his last fling with the 150+ weight and stick to 147-140 lbs where he is at his best. Am i contradicting my earlier post where he should fight in the heavyweights klitchsko bros or even valuev? Yup, he should. pero ang catchweight 147. anu kaya itsura ng mga yun? kahit ata magsabay pa ang 2 klitchsko kakayanin ni manny. that would be the ultimate freakshow of all time.

f#&k Manny Pacquio....he's nothing but a "has-been" killer!!!!! I cant wait for him to fight a boxer at his peak or will not adjust to his weight!!!!

People have their own reasons not to like Manny.. Sabi nila mayabang si Manny pero meron naman syang kayang ipagmayabang unlike Mayweather na puro satsat lang. Siguro may mga ilang balikong decision si Manny that doesn't appeal to many, like being associated with the demons of politics (Atienza, Chavit), but let's not take away what he did inside the ring. What he did was truly historical. Saying that he's a "has-been killer", well you better check your sources, kid. You call Cotto, Clottey, Margarito, Diaz, Marquez, even Dela Hoya has beens? Ano ba si Diaz before when he fought Manny? Cotto, a has-been!? ano ba sya ngayon? Clottey was on a streak before getting defeated by Cotto. It is clear that Manny has been pitted against the best. Try betting on Manny on his next fight at baka mabawi yung mga libo, daan, o mamiso na natalo sayo.

How strong does Manny punch? Ayan.. Broken orbital bone ni Margarito.. Sa MMA madalas ang broken orbital because of elbows pero sa boxing? DAMN!!

Kasalanan ng corner nia yan.. There is no harm in throwing the towel..

Manny broke Margarito's Orbital Bone

Ang bilis talaga ni Pacman. Ang bilis na nga, ang dami pa kapag sumuntok. Kawawa si Margarito. I've always admired Manny with his fights. Hindi ako avid fan but I see he fights with his heart. Makikita mo rin ang compassion nya towards his opponent. Hindi sya yung aroganteng boksingero na puro hangin ang ulo.

I am glad to see how he managed his life as a whole. He seems to have good investments, he sends his kids to real good schools, he loves his mother so much. Hindi sya gaya ng ibang boksingero na minsang dumaan sa tugatog ng tagumpay pero ngayon, ni sariling kakarampot ng lupa, walang naipundar. As for him pursuing politics, natural na mapataas ang kilay ng lahat ng tao. And I myself doubt his capability. But I noticed how he prepares himself for everything he'll get into. Hindi sya yung tipo na puro dakdak, puro nguynguy at puro satsat. Hindi syang may ere na magkikibit-balikat lang kasi iniisip nya na magaling sya. Whatever accomplishment and material things he has, I think he truly deserves this. For every fight, you see how determined he really trains. He trains and trains and trains as if he still has fears of losing a battle. No wonder he always makes every game memorable.

On a personal note, sana wag na syang lumaban uli. :) He's proven enough. Sana hindi na dumating ang time na matulad sya sa ibang boksingero na natigil ang career dahil nabaldado na ng boxing. :)

Edited by _Honey_

&%^$ How can I forget that long-haired hero of Philippine Sports!!! Than you Howarddeduct for reminding me that there is one Cabagnot that will save sports in the Philippines. MABUHAY!!!! :lol:

Nasa haba ng kanyang buhok ang taglay niyang lakas upang maiahon ang Pilipinas sa kumunoy na siyang kinalalagakan. :lol:

Ito'y isang katangian na hindi taglay ni Pacman kahit na pahabain pa niya ang kanyang bigote't balbas. :lol: