• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

nakatulong din ang lbm ni pacman kaya minadali ang laban para makatakbo na sya sa kubeta

--> Sobrang tawang tawa ako sa comment na to! Winner. ^^

I never doubted Pacman would win, even when I accidentally read my friend's text that he lost. Congrats, Manny. Well-deserved win. Just please don't run for a seat in the government.

BRING OUT the Hitman Hatton and Floydmay WEATHER <_< :thumbsdownsmiley: GO PACMAN :thumbsupsmiley:

"Pacman vs. Hatton is the next logical fight" - Bob Arum

Balita ko si "Zorro" na sunod na kalaban ni Pacman...... tinalo na nya lahat ng ibang mexicano e......bwahaha

“I can’t make 147, so don’t ask” said Bernard Hopkins, who was holding down the Golden Boy fort while De La Hoya, accompanied by GBP CEO Richard Schaefer, was at the hospital getting checked out.

“Pacquiao can make 170,” shot back Pac Man’s promoter, Bob Arum, almost giddy over the victory.

While the absurdity of a Hopkins-Pacquiao match raised laughter, it was hard to forget that the first mention of Pacquiao-De La Hoya was greeted the same way

hmmmm :rolleyes:

Edited by jerzz
Dela Hoya stops Pacquiao in 7!

Saturday, December 6 2008/MGM GRAND LAS VEGAS

By hondacaptiva (after smoking some silly sh!t)

America’s Oscar Dela Hoya (39-5, 30 KOs) scored a soundly seventh round technical knockout over Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines (47-3-2, 36 KOs) at the MGM Grand, gambling Hotel in Las Vegas. With this win he earns the right to challenge Ricky “Hitman” Hatton for the WBC welterweight belt. Dela Hoya floored Pacquiao with a combination of rights and lefts hooks to the head, which left the Pinoy fighter on the floor for several minutes where he received attention from the ringside doctors. Pacquiao was heavily bloodied and received bad cut in the left eye, broken nose and further admitted that Dela Hoya was too big and too strong for him and promised to come back in the lower division as a lightweight (135lbs.) “I think welterweight division is not for me and I thank God I survived the punishment of Oscar, he is very strong and quicker than me” Pacquiao said.

Congrats Pacman!!! Grabe inuman dito sa apartment niya

what? the effects of weed already wore off? :P

Edited by bubuy

Any US president can use Manny as their model before going to war.

Manny's performance is truly "SHOCK and AWE!"

ODLH and his camp didn't see it coming! No one did, except MP's fans and the Filipino people, who he fights for!

MABUHAY SI MANNY!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: