• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

Manny has nothing to lose? Since he is fighting a much bigger ODLH, win or lose, Manny comes out the winner. I don't buy that.

Remember when Manny first lost to Eric Morales and lost his belt? He survived that, but only because he made a great showing for himself. Inspite of losing the belt, Manny's legend as a "do or die" fighter in fact was cemented.

But an EMBARRASSING DEFEAT, and that aura of "greatness" will be shattered. Belt or no belt, Manny is the big-time paycheck fighter of the moment because of that aura. Champions are lining up and dying to get a crack at Manny. Should he lose, and lose badly (and potentially, this could be an embarrassing defeat) and Manny's career could suffer a terrible blow.

----

This is one of those times I wish I am proven WRONG in the end. But I have a bad feeling about this.

Edited by skitz
my feeling is the fight is going to be "scripted"..decision will be a DRAW

duda ko lang ha

hahahahaha exactly

silang dalawa ODLH at MP parehas panalo sa pera na kinita

tapos ang pnaka malaking natalo eh ang mga taong nagpagoyo at nagpabiktima sa sarswela ng dalawang 'to hahahaha

Oscar Dela Hoya, a businessman indeed, knows how to make a sure money for the fight.

A "Golden Boy" vs. "Pac-Man" non-title 12round bout on December 6 @ 147pound Welterweight Limit will be the boxing's biggest grand finale for year 2008.

GB

Height: 5'10 1/2"

Boxing Record: 39W-5L, 30 KOs

PM

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Boxing Record: 47W-3L-2D, 35 KOs