PacMan's Corner

menime

Yes, Dragonei, I will not sell that "Filipinos will love him forever" bullshit. In fact, I want someone close to Manny to keep reminding him of that fact! He has to make hay while the sun shines! And fast. His boxing career is 2-3 years to go tops and then he should retire, and not embarrass himself by fighting when he's already lost his skills.

But the positive things I see in Manny (aside from the schooling thing), is that he is INVESTING. Lands. Houses. Ok... cars... but cars depreciate, unlike land which appreciates. He's got a nice house in Paranaque that has a training gym open to the public. Kahit pa washed-up fighter na si Manny, at eto na lang ang matira sa kanyang kayamanan, and he has averted the fate of Navarrette and Espinosa. Manny and his family can live on that property. It may not be the high-jet-setting life, but he will never need to beg for money.

Yes, Dragonei, I will not sell that "Filipinos will love him forever" bullshit. In fact, I want someone close to Manny to keep reminding him of that fact! He has to make hay while the sun shines! And fast. His boxing career is 2-3 years to go tops and then he should retire, and not embarrass himself by fighting when he's already lost his skills.

But the positive things I see in Manny (aside from the schooling thing), is that he is INVESTING. Lands. Houses. Ok... cars... but cars depreciate, unlike land which appreciates. He's got a nice house in Paranaque that has a training gym open to the public. Kahit pa washed-up fighter na si Manny, at eto na lang ang matira sa kanyang kayamanan, and he has averted the fate of Navarrette and Espinosa. Manny and his family can live on that property. It may not be the high-jet-setting life, but he will never need to beg for money.

That is kung maayos yung mga pinakakatiwalaan nya ng pera nya at aayusin nya life style nya after boxing

Pwedeng hindi na maghirap si Pacquiao....pero ang masama lang pwede mangyari sa kanya eh yung nangyari kagaya kay Muhammad Ali...or yung kay Navarette.....

Oo nga pla pupunta pala dito sa pinas sila Oscar Dela Hoya, Roberto Duran...etc( hindi ko na maalala sino yung iba) yan dalawa kasi favorite boxer ko eh.... :D

Edited by edc
Pwedeng hindi na maghirap si Pacquiao....pero ang masama lang pwede mangyari sa kanya eh yung nangyari kagaya kay Muhammad Ali...or yung kay Navarette.....

Oo nga pla pupunta pala dito sa pinas sila Oscar Dela Hoya, Roberto Duran...etc( hindi ko na maalala sino yung iba) yan dalawa kasi favorite boxer ko eh.... :D

Favorite ko rin yan si Hands of Stone, hehehehe! Sana si Marvin Hagler din, yun ang all-time favorite ko!!!

Tyson got a bigger paycheck than manny and look where Tyson is now

Alam mo ba yung deal nya sa SMC? Siya pa lang ang may deal na ganun... even FPJ ay hindi binigyan ng ganung deal ng San Miguel...

The paycheck that Manny gets from his fight may be little compared to that of Tyson's but the paycheck that he gets and will be getting for the rest of his life from SMC is different, Manny is and will literally be sleeping in a file of dirty money from that deal alone.

And besides, Tyson is stupid, and also surrounded by stupids...

Alam mo ba yung deal nya sa SMC? Siya pa lang ang may deal na ganun... even FPJ ay hindi binigyan ng ganung deal ng San Miguel...

The paycheck that Manny gets from his fight may be little compared to that of Tyson's but the paycheck that he gets and will be getting for the rest of his life from SMC is different, Manny is and will literally be sleeping in a file of dirty money from that deal alone.

And besides, Tyson is stupid, and also surrounded by stupids...

Dude your missing the point here. Its not how much money you earn, its how much you spend. Isipin mo na lang kung mga multibillion companies nga nalulugi eh isa pa kayang kagaya ni Manny na pagboboxing lang alam? Kaya nga sana tapusin nya pag-aaral nya.

Now if he will keep gambling, keep producing movies like anak ng kumander, keeps doling out his money to whever ask, but most of all if he does not get the proper people to take care of his assests, then mauubos din pera nya. Kahit pa mas marami pa siyang pera sa national treasury (kung gobyerno nga nalulugi eh)

Yeah Tyson was stupid, and was surrounded by stupids, but Manny is not exactly keeping a good crew in his entourage. Remember that Golden Boy, Top Rank mess? Abugado nya me kasalanan nun. Kung ako sa kanya sinesante nya na yung gagong abugado na obvious naman na pineperahan lang siya.

Pag natapos na siya sa pagboboxing, di na magiging ganun kalaki ang papasok na pera sa kanya, kaya dapt iadjust nya life style nya pag dating ng panahon na iyon.

Dude your missing the point here. Its not how much money you earn, its how much you spend. Isipin mo na lang kung mga multibillion companies nga nalulugi eh isa pa kayang kagaya ni Manny na pagboboxing lang alam? Kaya nga sana tapusin nya pag-aaral nya.

Now if he will keep gambling, keep producing movies like anak ng kumander, keeps doling out his money to whever ask, but most of all if he does not get the proper people to take care of his assests, then mauubos din pera nya. Kahit pa mas marami pa siyang pera sa national treasury (kung gobyerno nga nalulugi eh)

Yeah Tyson was stupid, and was surrounded by stupids, but Manny is not exactly keeping a good crew in his entourage. Remember that Golden Boy, Top Rank mess? Abugado nya me kasalanan nun. Kung ako sa kanya sinesante nya na yung gagong abugado na obvious naman na pineperahan lang siya.

Pag natapos na siya sa pagboboxing, di na magiging ganun kalaki ang papasok na pera sa kanya, kaya dapt iadjust nya life style nya pag dating ng panahon na iyon.

Dude I dont see what you're point is. It is not logical to compare Tyson and Pacquiao base on assumptions, or if you can see logic in comparing the two, it is not right just yet. But, really, there is no comparison because they are poles apart, ang nakikita ko lang na comparison is how they terrorize the boxing world, but hindi pa nga comparable si Pacquiao dun kung yun lang ang pag-uusapan. Kung yung argument mo naman na "Its not how much money you earn, its how much you spend", its not a valid point, dahil may mga investment din yung tao (maski nga yung pagsusugal nya ay investment din yun dahil yung mga manok na inaalagaan nya ay pwedeng ibenta yun), and Im not talking about just investment, MULTIMILLION PESO INVESTMENT (wag na nating isama pa dyan yung mga business/investments nya sa San Miguel).

And come to think of it, yung mga sinasabi mong bad people that runs the business behind him, turned out to be the best people for his business as of this moment. Bakit ko nasabi yun? Its because Pacquiao is now making a good business in boxing, pera-pera na lang ang labanan nya ngayon, di hamak naman na mas malaki ang nakukuha ni Pacquiao sa Top Rank kesa sa Golden Boy. At kung sa Golden Boy sya pumirma, malamang maagang matapos ang karir nya dahil siguradong magkakaharap agad sila ni Juan Manuel Marquez and that is definitely bad for the business...

Pacquiao is in "good company" right now, no doubt about it... Yung mga critic lang ni Pacquiao ang talagang naghahanap ng butas at gustong mapasama sya sa mata ng maraming tao dahil di nila matanggap na may isang tao na ubod ng sama pero nakakatuntong sa langit (pardon the simile).

Dude I dont see what you're point is. It is not logical to compare Tyson and Pacquiao base on assumptions, or if you can see logic in comparing the two, it is not right just yet. But, really, there is no comparison because they are poles apart, ang nakikita ko lang na comparison is how they terrorize the boxing world, but hindi pa nga comparable si Pacquiao dun kung yun lang ang pag-uusapan. Kung yung argument mo naman na "Its not how much money you earn, its how much you spend", its not a valid point, dahil may mga investment din yung tao (maski nga yung pagsusugal nya ay investment din yun dahil yung mga manok na inaalagaan nya ay pwedeng ibenta yun), and Im not talking about just investment, MULTIMILLION PESO INVESTMENT (wag na nating isama pa dyan yung mga business/investments nya sa San Miguel).

And come to think of it, yung mga sinasabi mong bad people that runs the business behind him, turned out to be the best people for his business as of this moment. Bakit ko nasabi yun? Its because Pacquiao is now making a good business in boxing, pera-pera na lang ang labanan nya ngayon, di hamak naman na mas malaki ang nakukuha ni Pacquiao sa Top Rank kesa sa Golden Boy. At kung sa Golden Boy sya pumirma, malamang maagang matapos ang karir nya dahil siguradong magkakaharap agad sila ni Juan Manuel Marquez and that is definitely bad for the business...

Pacquiao is in "good company" right now, no doubt about it... Yung mga critic lang ni Pacquiao ang talagang naghahanap ng butas at gustong mapasama sya sa mata ng maraming tao dahil di nila matanggap na may isang tao na ubod ng sama pero nakakatuntong sa langit (pardon the simile).

The point of comparison between tyson and pacquiao is that Tyson is that both people made money out of boxing. Tyson was one of the highest paid heavyweights maybe even of all time but he had to declare bankruptcy din. Me mga investments din yung tao pero isa isa ding nalugi.

Investments are insvestmets sure, but you also take risks in investments. Kahit gaano pa yan kalaki kung di mo din aalagaan ng todo malulugi ka din. Isipin mo na lang kung yung mga multi-national tycoons nalulugi at nababaon pa sa utang, si MP pa kaya na boxing lang ang alam gawin? Mas malaki kita mo mas malaki din utang mo. And I believe wala namang mayaman na talagang walang utang. Hindi naman lahat kaya mo bayaran ng cash ng sabay sabay

Investments that he should definetly avoid are movies. Yung pacquiao the movie had a 50 million budget, ang kinita lang di pa yata aabot ng 5 million. Ngayon nagproduce pa siya ng anak ng kumnder. I havent seen the movie yet, but by the poster (which IMHO sucks BTW ) I do not know if it will stand against other MMF film entries. Plus yung pagiging sugarol pa nung tao.

When he retires from boxing I doubt it kung ganun pa kalaki ang kikitain nya outside the ring, so dapat din me moderation din sa lifestyle. Pagkatapos nun dapat bawas bawasan na pagsusugal.

Well I don't know about you but I do not trust all the people he keeps in his pocket. Nanakawan na siya ng mga campaign managers nung election, di pa nirerefund ng malacanang gastos nya, at syempre pa yung mga abugado nya na nagpahamak sa kanya sa mga kontrata nya. Did he make a good decision to stay with top rank? Too early to tell for now, mas malaki [paunang bayad sa kanya sure, but in boxing, its the fights that get you the money. I just hope bibigyan siya lagi ng magandang laban sa top rank. Pero definetly kung nirereview ng maayos nung mga abugado nya di sana di siya sumasabit sa mga pagpirma pirma.

Not to mention also the politicians na obvious naman na ginagamit lang siya. Etong mga taong ito ang lalason sa utak nya. MP is a nice person no doubt about it. Pero he should stop listening to the advices of Chavit Singson. Kumandidato na congressman kasi sabi sa kanya ni singson dun sya maganda ilagay.

I consider myself both a fan and a critic. We filipinos don't take critics well, but every once in a while you need people disputing you so that you can also learn in life. Kahit naman ikaw siguro you would be a number one critic sa anak mo kung nakikita mong di inaayos ang buhay. Its not always an attempt to pull his legs down. Sometimes its an attempt to preserve his legacy.

Para sa akin ayokong makita si MP na ginagawang gago na pasasayawsayawin, at pakakantahin pa. Anybody who says that he is hadsome is plastic at sinungaling. When i heard he was goig back to school, he definetly regain some of my the lost respect because of his political bid. At least he realizes education is the only title he can hold for the rest of his life. Hopefully that education will teach him how to handle his money better at hindi mauuto ng kung sino sino lang.

Bottomline is, we all want the same for Manny, and that is for him not to end up like some other bums

Bottomline is, we all want the same for Manny, and that is for him not to end up like some other bums

That is why I dont agree in comparing Pacquiao with Tyson. Lets not be very subjective. Because only time will tell if he will end up like Tyson or not and its not right to assume that he will become like Tyson if he will continue doing what he is doing now.

I, for one, dont agree with his nucturnal and restday activities, but who are we to meddle with his affairs? Sarili nyang

pera yung ginagastos nya unlike those politicians who rides on his coattails for all the world to see. At kung anuman ang

mangyari sa buhay nya pagkatapos ng boxing career nya, kung maghirap man sya o kaya ay mamatay, matutuwa ba tayo o maiiyak? Kaya ba natin syang sabihan ng harap-harapan ng "O anong napala mo? tatanga-tanga ka kasi eh", kaya ba nating sabihin yun sa kanya? (Siguradong Manila Ice ang matitikman ng magsasabi sa kanya nun).

My point is, buhay nya yun, kaya lang nalalagay sa balita yung mga pagsususugal nya at paggastos ng pera ay dahil public

figure sya, not to mention na isang athlete na dapat ay role model para sa kabataan. But the hell with them! They just dont

see that Manny, for one, is one of the most disciplined and dedicated boxer or athlete the Philippines has ever have whenever he is training, kaya nga hanggang ngayon ay nandyan pa rin siya eh, and half of his success should also be attributed to the people around him (ikumpara nyo nga ang career ni Manny sa career ng mga past champions ng Pilipinas with the exception of Flash Elorde).

Yes, we all want the best for Manny, pero hindi naman siguro masama kung pababayaan natin syang gawin yung mga bagay na ikinasasaya nya. So what if he is gambling and spending more than what we could ever imagine, the money that he is burning comes from his own blood, sweat and tears, he is only enjoying the fruits of his labor. At kahit naman siguro puro palabas ang pera nya, may pumapasok din naman kahit papaano... Uulitin ko lang, wala tayong pakialam sa perang ginagastos nya dahil hindi yun galing sa buwis na binabayad natin, galing yun sa pakikipagsuntukan nya.

Lets not be very subjective on things about Pacquiao, give the guy a break, di biro ang boxing... At kung mangyari man sa kanya ang nangyari kay Tyson at namatay syang dilat, sa tingin nyo ba pag tinanong na sya sa langit ng "Nag-enjoy ka ba?", "Hindi!" ba ang isasagot nya?

Edited by hardtohandle
That is why I dont agree in comparing Pacquiao with Tyson. Lets not be very subjective. Because only time will tell if he will end up like Tyson or not and its not right to assume that he will become like Tyson if he will continue doing what he is doing now.

I, for one, dont agree with his nucturnal and restday activities, but who are we to meddle with his affairs? Sarili nyang

pera yung ginagastos nya unlike those politicians who rides on his coattails for all the world to see. At kung anuman ang

mangyari sa buhay nya pagkatapos ng boxing career nya, kung maghirap man sya o kaya ay mamatay, matutuwa ba tayo o maiiyak? Kaya ba natin syang sabihan ng harap-harapan ng "O anong napala mo? tatanga-tanga ka kasi eh", kaya ba nating sabihin yun sa kanya? (Siguradong Manila Ice ang matitikman ng magsasabi sa kanya nun).

My point is, buhay nya yun, kaya lang nalalagay sa balita yung mga pagsususugal nya at paggastos ng pera ay dahil public

figure sya, not to mention na isang athlete na dapat ay role model para sa kabataan. But the hell with them! They just dont

see that Manny, for one, is one of the most disciplined and dedicated boxer or athlete the Philippines has ever have whenever he is training, kaya nga hanggang ngayon ay nandyan pa rin siya eh, and half of his success should also be attributed to the people around him (ikumpara nyo nga ang career ni Manny sa career ng mga past champions ng Pilipinas with the exception of Flash Elorde).

Yes, we all want the best for Manny, pero hindi naman siguro masama kung pababayaan natin syang gawin yung mga bagay na ikinasasaya nya. So what if he is gambling and spending more than what we could ever imagine, the money that he is burning comes from his own blood, sweat and tears, he is only enjoying the fruits of his labor. At kahit naman siguro puro palabas ang pera nya, may pumapasok din naman kahit papaano... Uulitin ko lang, wala tayong pakialam sa perang ginagastos nya dahil hindi yun galing sa buwis na binabayad natin, galing yun sa pakikipagsuntukan nya.

Lets not be very subjective on things about Pacquiao, give the guy a break, di biro ang boxing... At kung mangyari man sa kanya ang nangyari kay Tyson at namatay syang dilat, sa tingin nyo ba pag tinanong na sya sa langit ng "Nag-enjoy ka ba?", "Hindi!" ba ang isasagot nya?

Well no body here is being subjective. I am not saying MP will SURELY end up like tyson. I am not saying na pareho sila ng ugali. What I am saying is that these are two people who benefited from the same profession but one ended up being sour. He COULD end up like this if he does not straigthen out his act. Or he could end up like Oscar de la Hoya who won 5 world titles and runs a sucessful boxing promotions. But I bet pag di nya din tinutukan investments nya malulugi at malulugi din siya.

Tama ka its discipline that gave him his success. But even Freddie Roach said that his extra curricular activities might cut him from his focus and make him loose his edge. The late night parties, politics and showbiz. Sabi pa nga niya di na rin siya nagtratraining kahit walang laban gaya ng dati. Sana lang hindi magpapatuloy ito. We just hope that he does not become overconfident with his skills because nobody stays at the top forever

Tama ka din na wala naman tayong magagawa, buhay nya yan. Sino ba naman tayo para pakingan nyan. Di naman natin dinidiktahan si manny kung pano patatakbuhin buhay nya dahil wala naman tayong karapatan gawin yun. Ito ay yung tinatawag na WISHFUL thinking. Coming from both a fan and a critic, sana matapos career ni MP ng maayos at di siya matulad sa iba. Wala ngang masama ng mag-enjoy siya, pero wala ding masama kung pakikingan nya mga kritiko nya. Not all critics are meant to assasinate ones character.

If his carreer ends up sour, well some of us in one way or the other will be disappointed. Pero siyempre hangang dun na lang yun. Untill this thread exists all we can do is agree to disagree.

In the end we all want whats best for this guy.

na kay manny na kung pano nya gagastusin ang pera nya.

pero mukha namang maayos ang pag-gastos nya sa pera nya as compared to Tyson...

Well at least mukha naman me values ito si Pacquiao kesa kay tyson. My only worry is that people around him are pouring poison in his ears. Like the time na inudyukan siya tumakbo for congressman. Napahiya lang siya, nalugi na, at pinagnakawan pa ng ilan sa mga campaign managers nya

Pero what the hell is he doing producing movies? Eh yung una nga nyang ginastusan nalugi na eh (The one with Jehrico Rosales to play him), ngayon pa kaya that he is in the staring role? Dapat nagtanda na siya doon.

Oh well only time will tell ika nga. Lets hope when it wont be too late to learn from mistakes

sa Vigas? anu ginagawa nya dun?

with Chavit Singson....."Adopted Child ng Vigan"....... :lol:

Kasi dati adopted child daw sya ng manila nung nandun pa si atienza......nung wala na si atienza di ba dinedma nya si Mayor Lim.....nagalit mga manileno sabi eh manila naman pupuntahan mo eh hindi si lim....Sagot naman ni pacquiao eh adopted daw sya ni atienza hindi daw ng manila :lol:

Pero astig yung Segway nya.....ang mahal nun sa states.....Kung pwede nga lang magdala dito nun itago sa maleta para hindi ma-tax..... :D

Baka gusto nya rin maging adopted son ng pampanga?

Anyway, I think its about time that he squares of with JMM. Tama na kasi ang mga pashowbiz na laban. MBB and EM were great mexican boxing legends, but arguably he fought them at the time when their boxing careers were already loosing its prime.

Its time for him to fight for a title. He has been the top contender for the wbc superfeather weight world title, and its about time that he works his butt off so that he could wear that belt on his weight.

I understand na hindi masyado kasi maganda pasok ng pera with a JMM fight, but I think his market value would increase once he is already wearing that belt. It would add up to the number of WBC world title that he has. Mas dadami ang magagandang laban sa kanya pag nag-world champion na siya uli

New golden era launched by Filipino featherweight superstar

By Conrad Cariño, Senior Desk Editor

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2007/n...071104top2.html

The birth of a golden era in a boxing division requires a three- or four-cornered fight, with the triumphant fighter gaining the right to be proclaimed the greatest boxer of the era—even if he is not from the heavyweight division.

Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier and George Foreman battled it out for supremacy in what is considered the most competitive era in the heavyweight division’s history. In the end, it was Ali who was proclaimed “The Greatest.”

In reality, Ali owed a lot to having Frazier and Foreman for his rivals. They were, like Ali, world champions and Olympic gold medalists.

After Ali’s heavyweight golden era, it was the turn of the welterweight-middleweight division to give boxing another golden era. It happened because four superstars—Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran and Marvin Hagler—vied to be No. 1.

No one ever expected that after the magnificence of Ali and Leonard, boxing’s next golden era would be launched in the featherweight-superfeatherweight division. Much less did anyone ever think a Filipino named Manny Pacquiao would emerge as the sport’s new supernova.

A phenomenon

Pacquiao’s bouts—whether with pugilists also of superstar status or with lesser lights—invariably dominate the box-office ticket sales and TV viewership. The praises he gets from critics and specialists are phenomenal, considering that he actually does not hold a world title belt from any of the ruling boxing organizations. His only title is that of World Boxing Council (WBC) international superfeatherweight champion.

Even without a world title, Pacquiao is the “universally recognized” superfeatherweight champion. This is a first in boxing history. The prestigious Ring Magazine for the longest time has been ranking him as the top boxer in his division.

Pacquiao’s popularity rose sharply after he defeated Lehlo Ledwaba in June 2001, to win the IBF superbantamweight championship. He went on to challenge Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales, the dominant figures in the division before the Filipino arrived.

Future hall of famers

Barrera has four titles in different divisions and his greatest fight was against featherweight champion Naseem Hamed, a flamboyant fighter who was actually a 3-1 favorite to win over the Mexican. Morales was also a champion in four divisions. Both fighters never suffered knock out losses before facing Pacquiao.

The three-cornered rivalry between Pacquiao, Barrera and Morales remarkably eclipsed the drama of what was happening in the welterweight-middleweight divisions. There, Oscar de la Hoya failed to avenge his losses to Shane Mosley and Felix Trinidad, who retired after being knocked out by middleweight champ Bernard Hopkins, who in turn knocked out de la Hoya.

Meanwhile, the heavyweight division turned into a circus when Mike Tyson started acting like a clown in the ring.

Pacquiao established his supremacy in the featherweight-superfeatherweight division with an exclamation point in every match. Pacquiao won two of his three matches with Morales, two by a knockout. Nobody had ever done that to Morales.

In late 2003, in his first fight against Barrera, Pacquiao won the first fight with such brutality that the referee had to stop the fight in the 11th round. On October 6, in their second fight, the Filipino did not need to knock Barrera out. The whole world saw who the undisputed master was—a judgment punctuated by the foul blow the Mexican gave Pacquiao while the referee was talking to them.

Pacquiao even did better than Ali in establishing his domination in his division. Ali had to go through hell to beat Frazier in their third fight, the “Thrilla in Manila.” Ali was even knocked down by Frazier in their first fight, and his second fight with Foreman was also aborted (some believe Foreman could have beaten him).

Even Leonard’s supremacy in the welterweight-middleweight wars of the 1980s is not as well-established as Pacquiao’s. Leonard only drew in his second bout with Hearns. And, to this day, some sports historians doubt Leonard’s decision win over Hagler. Leonard even failed to knock out Duran (which Hearns did easily).

Pound for pound the best

If there is one fighter whose dominance in his division excites boxing fans almost as much as Pacquiao does, it would be super welterweight Roger Mayweather, who is ranked number one in the pound-for-pound ranking (on the list of best fighters today). On this list Pacquiao occupies second place.

While Mayweather’s fight against de la Hoya got the most pay-per-views in boxing history, he has never figured in a fierce three or four-cornered fight for supremacy, as Ali, Leonard and Pacquiao did.

If Mayweather retires now, he may end up like Rocky Marciano—with a great fight record and a championship reign. But he would not rate among the all-time greats because he did not have formidable and accomplished rivals. Even Joe Louis is ranked higher than Marciano for the simple reason that Louis took on tough opposition. Notably, Marciano has a knock out win against an aging Louis.

Ricky Hatton is set to test Mayweather when the former challenges him for the superwelter-weight title. Hatton is touted to be the best boxer ever produced by Great Britain. But he is not yet regarded as a future hall of famer—like Pacquiao’s Barrera and Morales. Hatton has not also gained the stature where he can strike fear in his opponent’s hearts, the way Hearns and Duran did.

Likewise, Mayweather’s boxing style pales in comparison with Leonard, who also took risks and did not mind getting hit just to land his combinations. Have you ever wondered why Mayweather’s face is regarded as “pretty?”

Mayweather’s cautiousness (witnessed most graphically in his fight with de la Hoya) may not also sit well with fans who want more excitement. Boxing fans will always want a knockout, the way basketball fans crave for the dunk, and baseball fans for a home run. And Pacquiao delivers the exciting knockouts on a good night.