PacMan's Corner

menime

No question, Manny can beat Larios ...if he's in shape, well prepared and focus on this fight!

The question is ...is Manny in shape, well prepared and focused???  :thumbsdownsmiley:

Heard last night on the news that freddie roach has opted to train pacman there in the states and cancelled the baguio training. He got this private training room where theres no window at all. He said its perfect for pacman's training. Perfect to lose weight, hes 12 lbs over his target right now. Manny is already there at the states doing some jogging and conditioning before his training. Hope he does it seriously, enough of the singing and endorsements. thats the last thing he needs right now. Were behind manny all the way.

Heard last night on the news that freddie roach has opted to train pacman there in the states and cancelled the baguio training. He got this private training room where theres no window at all. He said its perfect for pacman's training. Perfect to lose weight, hes 12 lbs over his target right now. Manny is already there at the states doing some jogging and conditioning before his training. Hope he does it seriously, enough of the singing and endorsements. thats the last thing he needs right now. Were behind manny all the way.

I think that is the best move of Team Pacquioa, this could end up the speculation that Pacquioa take Larios lightly. A sign of relief for his supporters.

sobrang daming bagay sa ulo ni pacquiao ....malamang nalasing na sa mundo ng showbiz...baka masingitan sya ng isa....

sana wag mag ambisyon si manny na magderederecho sa showbiz at talagang wala itong showbiz potential independent from his being a world champ...pag hindi yan champion hindi na yan kukunin ng nestle, macdo at smart...pustahan tayo...hehehe.

Hay naku, masyado nang nalulunod sa celebrity status na pamumuhay itong si Pacquiao, aba mas sikat pa yat siya kesa sa mga teen stars ngayon.

Lets be real about one thing. Si Pacquiao mabangong mabango nagyon sa publiko kasi nananalo pa siya. Kaya siguro lahat ng pelikula nya panonoorin ng masa, lahat ng kanta niya bibilhin ng masa, at susuportahan siya lagi sa mga laban nito.

Pero nakita na naman nating kung gaano kabilis ka mahalin ng publiko, ganon ka rin kabilis kalimutan nito. Si Onyok Velasco, dati nasa Lupang Hinirang MTV pa siya, lahat ng pulitiko gusto siyang kamayan, lahat ng kumpanya gusto siyang gawing product endorser, binigyan yata ng libreng sasakyan. Ang taas taas ng tingin sa kanya ng publiko noong naka silver medal siya sa olympics, andun din ang tsuporta sa kanya noong nadaya siya. Sa madaling salita mataas ang respeto sa kanya ng publiko. Pero ngayon ano ng nangyari sa kanya? Binabatuk-batukan na lang nila Aga Mulach at Bayani Agbayani, at ginagawang tanga!

Si Rolando Navarette, akala nya noon habang buhay siya pwede magboksing, nagkaroon pa yan ng bahay noon sa hawaii. Pero ngayon asan na siya?

Isama mo na rin sina Wowee De Guzman, at iba pang sikat na artista na minahal ng publiko, tapos iniwan din lang nung nalaos na.

Payong kaibigan lang sana sayo Manny, mula sa isang tunay na taga hanga. Hinay hinay lang sana sa pagpapagamit sa mga artista, pulitiko at kung kani kanino pa. Sana huwag mong sapitin ang kapalaran ng mga naunang boksingero sayo na nalaos na.

I hope Manny quits while he is ahed, so it won't be so disgraceful when the curtain begins to fall on hims. Siguro after ng re-match nila ni Barrera, pwede na siya mag-retire. Kung si Jet Li nga nagretire na ng maaga nung maisip niyang napatunayan nya na ang sarili niya bilang isang magaling na martial artist.

It was gorgeous day when I woke up early this morning to do my ritual 2 mile jogging amidst the hills in my neighborhood. Soon after the nice run, I thought I would just simply enjoy the day, take a drive to Hollywood and check out what's happening at the Wildcard Gym.Read Morehttp://philboxing.com/news/pix/mannypac.050331.03.jpg

Merging Another Day at the Wildcard Gym with the EXISTING PacMan thread.

PLEASE READ AND SCAN OPEN TOPICS BEFORE OPENING NEW ONES TO AVOID DUPLICATES

Edited by Wyld
Oscar Larios is nobody, Manny is one of the 5 fighters in the world today, pound for pound.

Well, going back in 2003... PAC vs MAB. Was PAC even at the top 10 pound for pound? :huh:

Just because a boxer is not classified as an "elite" doesn't always mean he'll be bullied by an elite boxer.

I agree with you that manny is definitely at the top 5, if not top 3, but still there is a chance that he might get a lucky punch from Larios.

Lets just hope Manny gets luckier... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

All preparations being at least close to equal, Pacquiao coming in with all his weapons properly tuned and of course avoiding a lucky punch, Manny should win his fight against the naturally smaller Larios.

Manny has fought a lot of great technical boxers who were supposed to foil his power punching style but he's still on top. No disrespect to Larios but Manny has fought the best of them and Larios is not in their calibre.

As long as Manny comes well prepared and with the right game plan, Larios will fall and fall early. Hopefully, Laris doesn't get hurt that much.

I just hope Manny does not become too arrogant and not become over confident, This Larios guy looks like he means business, he aint coming all the way here to lose. I also hope all those distractions (endorsements, singing, vices etc) didnt slow Pacman down. All the Filipinos are counting on you Manny. Win this one for our country. MABUHAY ANG MGA PINOY!!![/B]

I just hope Manny does not become too arrogant and not become over confident, This Larios guy looks like he means business, he aint coming all the way here to lose. I also hope all those distractions (endorsements, singing, vices etc) didnt slow Pacman down. All the Filipinos are counting on you Manny. Win this one for our country. MABUHAY ANG MGA PINOY!!![/B]

I agree... :cry: Go manny....

malapit na july 2.. ilang tulog nalang.. wishing all the best for both boxers.. larios is no pushover.. he means business.. he has nothing to lose.. pacquiao shouldnt be too overconfident.. larios is good.. he'll give many a run for his money.. anyway, i hope manny will win this one.. .. MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS! :)