• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

PacMan's Corner

menime

di ba kasama sa dinemanda ni Pacquiao si Ronnie  Nathanielsz? Kapal ng mukha kahapon... Sabi ba naman He have to insist that Reyes gloves did nothing for Manny to win the fight...

His self-opinionated style is what makes old-man Ronnie very controversial sports analyst. He was true to his old form when he stated that. I have more respect to the opinion of Quinito Henson and Emi Arcilla. :cool:

swerte lang sya at naatim nya yang kinalalagyan nya ngayon.. di naman magaling ung mga analysis nya, normal lang.. kaya dati di ako nanonood ng NBA games pag boses nila naririnig ko, minsan naman mute ko na lang ung TV.. :thumbsupsmiley:

isa pa yang si ronnie "russian" nathanielszsathtiysd.. whatever!

We should also credit Fredie for facilitating the trainings of Manny ..

He really also deservse it...

Another thanks to Manny I got some officemate who has to lose some paychecks to me hehehehehe just wanted to teach him a lesson in supporting your countrymen whatever happens win or lose...

Yeah sarap din ng feeling na for some hours, filipinos all over this planet were united... tagal tagal na rin wala tayo nun..

non of the above, suggestion ko na lang.. for 2006 pacquiao fights easy opponents muna.. malaki din naman kita nya kahit paano.. then 2007 he makes another big fight either Chavez or Barrera.. not Morales (clearly outclased) or not Marquez (does not follow fight contract, very unprofessional)

then 2008 if he beats Barrera (or whoever wins between chavez-barrera fight).. he retires na.. he will go in history as boxing legend like Gabriel "Flash" Elorde.. i don't know who Flash Elorde is..my lolo only tells stories.. so for this generation we have a Manny Pacquiao to tell stories to our grandchildren in the future..

Manny should retire by 2008 as speed dwindles down as you reach 30..and the accumulation of punches might take its toll when he gets old..