What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anything?

Yes it changes everything.

#1 She can never be my #1 wife.

#2 She can be my #2 wife, #3 wife, mistress etc.

#3 That would mean she lied to me because the very first thing I clear up with a girl I am interested in is virginity. Only virgins are #1 wife material for me.

<span style='color:purple'>What if you found out na yung GF mo eh! nagalaw na ng iba b4? would that change anything?</span>

if GF hindi virgin? so what? basta pinagtapat sa akin tapos. past is past. may magagawa pa ba siya o ako para ibalik yun? importante nagmamahalan kame, loyal faithful sa isa't-isa - walang ibang makikisawsaw pa. hindi porke "sexperienced" na ang isang babae ay di na siya pwede respetuhin, tanggapin mahalin asawahin.

single parents nga may nagmamahal GF/BF, what more ung single nonvirgin woman.

Edited by tabouki
Yes it changes everything.

#1 She can never be my #1 wife.

#2 She can be my #2 wife, #3 wife, mistress etc.

#3 That would mean she lied to me because the very first thing I clear up with a girl I am interested in is virginity. Only virgins are #1 wife material for me.

Unless I was a vrigin as well, why would I expect the same from my wife? To the moderator above who says he won't consider a girl who's not a virgin to be wife material, I hope your a virgin as well because she can easily tell you your not husband material as well cuz your also "DAMAGED GOODS!"

And yes, I am calling you out on being a sexist.

i dont mind, for the reason na hindi na rin ako virgin so ano K ko para gawin issue un virginity ng magiging gf ko and beside gaya nga ng sabi nila,, you dont go into a relationship for a f#&k,, thats what fubu's do so why should virginity be an issue

Does is really matter?..virgin or not if you love her why ask for that?..You accept the person cause you love her not because she has a physical trait that makes your ego boom up like a weather balloon...

Ok she is not a virgina anymore but the 1st time that you both did it did you ever think that virginity can also comes mentally...Yes anatomically she is not but mentally she is cause for me being a virgin is the 1st time that you do it with the person you love and each and everytime that you do....

doesn't really matter to me. Like mentioned na, it's a plus if virgin pa gf mo but if not, more often than not kaya mo sya naging gf is because you liked her for things other than just the physical/sex aspect.

past is past, what matters is yung now and probably the future.

• 1 month later...

Well for me ok lang..........

Basta kung mahal ka niya and you love her........Whats wrong with that?

Virginity is not really that important nowadays since our society is becoming more and more liberated.........

Kung Virgin.........BONUS! :D Kung hindi ok lang! :D Kung siya na talaga para sa'yo...........

Di Bale ng hindi ako ang nakauna sa kanya.......Basta ako na ang Huli ;)

kung di na virgin GF ko, isipin ko na:

1. nagmahal sya at naibigay nya dun sa minahal nya virginity nya.

2. posible na rape victim sya, just like what happened to my former fubu.

pero kailangan pa ba ito sa makabagong panahon na ito?

required ba na virgin ang maging gf?

hay buhay ng tao!

it depends on the age of a person i guess. kung high school and college it might have a weight on the

relationship. pero kung older na this stuff becomes trivial. kung 28 na ba gf mo would you expect her

to still be a virgin? if she said she is, maybe she's lying or there's something wrong with her. baka

never pa sya nagka bf in her entire life that's why.