By : Edgar O. Cruz | Entertainment Editor

21 June 2008 | 7:37 PM

Reverse blind item: Who is the noisy actress in bed

It's confirmed! It's Katya Santos who once checked in a Tagaytay City apartelle and had noisy sex with her beautiful boy companion. The source of this information? None other than the apartelle's male caretaker. He knows a lot of the bedroom mazurkas that took place in his apartelle. BuzzBox source opined said apartelle owned by an absent foreigner must have hidden cameras. The caretaker rents the rooms at a cheap rate he must have a hidden agenda. P400 is dirt cheap, right? He even throws in freebies like hot coffee. That's why BuzzBox source warns the public especially if you're an actress who has noisy bedroom habits (not necessarily snoring). Here's the clue: The apartelle has a five-letter name starting with “H.” Don't complain I did not warn you!

http://www.yehey.com/entertainment/celebs/....aspx?id=218168

Been to keni po last Feb.

Room was 1600 (including 5 hrs excess).

Cheked in at 10AM, then out at 3PM the next day! sulit. yun nga lang, mejo mlau xa sa mga kainan like dencio's, leslie, etc..

pero ok lang.. tryccle na lang...

worth the stay..

i always stay sa taal vista,masarap ang almusal minsan buffet pa...mababait at magaganda naman ang staff..meron din silang spa maganda,tahimik ang spa nila nakakarelax talaga...sorry forgot kung magkano ang damage sa rooms at spa...dati pag weekdays ka nagpunta may discount

^^thanks for the reply. have checked their website too. have decided to stay at Keni Po but unfortunately its already booked for the specific date I prefer. any other places to go for a group not just for couples?

:thumbsupsmiley: ay kung kayoy nasa tagaytay na rin laang, at hanap ay lugar na matutuluyan, pag sapit ninyo sa crossing mendez, pag ikaw ay gumawi sa kanan, papuntang mendez , mga 10- minuto drive, ( ull pass X mendez town proper )sa gawing kaliwa me resort dito , malaking bakuran me Numero, 88. try ninyo. hanapin ko lamang telepono, post ko na din. hehehe, sa mga gigimik, t me kakulangan bilang ng lalaki, pede ang dickie ko, hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
i got to eat at Josephine's around 2 years ago...nothing extraordinary for me and i think kinda pricey considering there are a couple of other restaurants nearby with similar food...i think ambiance and food of leslie's is better..

agree with you, was there for a wedding reception and the food is just ordinary...;-)