I've seen the rooms in T house, Discovery Country Suites and The Boutique Bed and Breakfast. I'm just wondering if there are other places in Tagaytay with the same amenities as these hotels. I'm looking for a special and romantic place to stay with my girlfriend, not just generic hotel type rooms.

dude....yan na yung mga best place to go.....yung iba ordinary na lang....mas ok dyan...may spa pa sila....mas romantic yung dating dyan....i suggest try nyo yung t house or the boutique.....ok lahat ng feedback dyan....peace!

I've seen the rooms in T house, Discovery Country Suites and The Boutique Bed and Breakfast. I'm just wondering if there are other places in Tagaytay with the same amenities as these hotels. I'm looking for a special and romantic place to stay with my girlfriend, not just generic hotel type rooms.

you can try Andanita Taj..

check this link:

andanita taj

hope i helped.

Went to Tagaytay a few months ago. For those who want a good value-for-money place to stay, try MC Mountain Home Apartelle located at Km. 68.9 Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite City. Did an ocular of Mijo and Keni Po, but decided to stay here. Very nice, clean rooms and mura pa. I think it was P1.7K to P1.8K lang for an overnight stay. May WiFi internet pa sa reception/lobby area. :thumbsupsmiley:

What's the room's capacity for that P1.7k to P1.8k?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've stayed in all three and the Boutique blows the other two away in terms of romantic atmosphere. For Tagaytay, these three are the best accomodations for a romantic weekend. Medyo mahal, but sulit.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Anyone knows a place to have about 12-16pax stay overnight check-in about 10PM and check-out 8AM.

No frills, just a place to spend the night because we all go to NAsugbu in the morning. Initial plans is just to hang

first at the gimik places in Tagaytay.

Regards,

Rowdy :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
how do you commute to tagaytay? and then back?

from baclaran, may mga bus going to tagaytag olivares ( san agustin bus ata yun ), then baba ka lang olivares crossing..

pag pauwi ka, dun ka na rin sumakay...

may tip lang ako at ito ang wag mong kakalimutan:

wag na wag kang magtatanong ng mga rooms sa mga tricycle driver, might as well explore mo na lang yung mga rooms malapit sa picnic groove, i'll suggest keni po 1200 lang ang 24hours, i dont know kung nagtaas na sila... pero ok ang room nila...

from baclaran, may mga bus going to tagaytag olivares ( san agustin bus ata yun ), then baba ka lang olivares crossing..

pag pauwi ka, dun ka na rin sumakay...

may tip lang ako at ito ang wag mong kakalimutan:

wag na wag kang magtatanong ng mga rooms sa mga tricycle driver, might as well explore mo na lang yung mga rooms malapit sa picnic groove, i'll suggest keni po 1200 lang ang 24hours, i dont know kung nagtaas na sila... pero ok ang room nila...

thanks for the info bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

guys ask ko lang sana kung meron kayong idea na may 2 rooms and 2 toilets.. tapos sa masters bedroom may jacuzzi.. parang villa sa fontana ang dating pero w/ jacuzzi.. kung wala naman kahit ano na basta may jacuzzi sa loob ng room pang 24 hours po ito ha.. tnx

guys ask ko lang sana kung meron kayong idea na may 2 rooms and 2 toilets.. tapos sa masters bedroom may jacuzzi.. parang villa sa fontana ang dating pero w/ jacuzzi.. kung wala naman kahit ano na basta may jacuzzi sa loob ng room pang 24 hours po ito ha.. tnx