The Mazda Lovers Thread

REAL MEN drive HONDA while MAZDA driven by ladies..

You cannot find international car magazines advertised Mazda coz it is ford...Ford is a poor man's car in US....so much better to compare: HONDA vs MITSU EVO vs SUBARU!

Hahaha. Most of my aunts and lady cousins have and drive Hondas... Accord, Civic, Cr-v and the City - Mazda3, 6 and the CX9 as well. Does not follow.

Honda vs Mitsu Evo vs Subaru? Which models are we talking about here? Civic vs Evo vs Impreza standard models available in the Philippines?

Currently have a Mazda3 and a Forester but looking to get an Accord.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the problem is embedded within our psyche as a people. Its funny how people get peeved when they themselves do the same things or influence these drivers to do it. Our mindset seems to be: Everyone must follow the rules of the road except for myself :) (we are a me-first kind of people)

Any thoughts, comments, first hand news on this Mazda product?

post-72201-1259143647.jpg

This is the new 2010 Mazda CX7 with the front facia inspired by the same "smiling face" theme first seen in the 2009 Mazda 3. Just right for a family of 4. If you're looking for an extra oomph, it's gotta be the CX9 as this baby is not available in V6.

post-89810-1259369967.jpg

I think the problem is embedded within our psyche as a people. Its funny how people get peeved when they themselves do the same things or influence these drivers to do it. Our mindset seems to be: Everyone must follow the rules of the road except for myself :) (we are a me-first kind of people)

This is so true.

Therefore, I personally make it a point to obey traffic rules and be considerate to other motorists, and in return, I expect other motorists to be considerate as well. This allows me the luxury of looking down on other people who do not.