The Mazda Lovers Thread

my ex gf is planning to buy her very first car...First choice was a Ford Focus but when she saw a red Mazda3, she said its sexy!!! ^_^

So whats the better choice po ba? Yung V, R, S and 2.0 versions ano ba exactly pagkakaiba nila? Note nagbackread na po ako and di ko lang gets yung mga post...

How bout Mazda 6? Since 300K something lang difference in price e..

my ex gf is planning to buy her very first car...First choice was a Ford Focus but when she saw a red Mazda3, she said its sexy!!! ^_^

So whats the better choice po ba? Yung V, R, S and 2.0 versions ano ba exactly pagkakaiba nila? Note nagbackread na po ako and di ko lang gets yung mga post...

How bout Mazda 6? Since 300K something lang difference in price e..

I recommend the 2.0L Mazda 3. The Mazda 6 2.4L is a great car too, but the new model is coming out next year. If that's not a concern though, the 6 is great value for money -- lots of features packed in a great-looking car that's meant to be owner-driven.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't want to start a new thread so I'm posting here.

Any news on the new Mazda cx-9? Saw the ads in the newspaper and think she's a beauty.

Just bought myself a new vehicle and am partly pissed that I wasn't able to at least check this vehicle out.

But then I don't think I'll be able to afford it since me thinks this would go over the 2M hump.

Anyone who can confirm or refute my hunch?

• 4 months later...

Vios:

- cute design, specially the new model.

- quite small interiors

- its a toyota. durability is not a question.

- lots of parts outside

- pretty nice to modify

- pretty soft suspension (for me...)

City

- great engine technology specially the CVT variant

- bigger than the Vios interiors wise and trunk-wise

- quite old body compared to the Vios. in fact, i don't find it attractive specially the rear part (pardon me for the city owners here)

On fuel consumption, it would depend on the variant of the Vios. The 1.3 E would be quite at par with the FC of the City, but imho, the 1.5 G would consume more fuel than the City.

Overall, both are quite excellent daily driven cars.

On resale, i think both are quite at even.

Edited by Google

options ko nung una 2008 toyota vios 1.3E or 2008 honda city 1.3S, ayaw ko talaga nung likod at harap ng Honda City, that's why I chose Toyota Vios kasi ang ganda ng front niya.

besides maganda rin naman yung Vios, ok din para sa akin yung stock HU nung vios kahit wala siyang USB port unlike ng Honda City, capable din naman siya ng MP3 eh. Maganda sounds nung speaker ng vios. maganda rin yung Vios kasi parati siyang nagbibigay ng warning sound kapag may mali for example, naka handbreak ka tapos nag try ka patakbuhin yung car mo, tumatakbo car mo na hindi ka naka seatbelts, naka off na yung car mo tapos bukas pa headlights mo, naka off na car mo tapos yung key nakapasok pa rin sa car, magbibigay siya ng warning sounds pati na rin ng warning lights. tapos lahat kayong 5 pasahero may kanya kanyang seatbelts kaya safe din, not sure sa honda city kung meron. maganda rin yung TVSS ng vios, ang ayaw ko lang sa kaniya hindi nag aalarm yung vios kapag may humawak, dapat talaga nabuksan yung door, trunk or engine bay ba yun? dun lang siya mag aalarm. parang mahina rin busina niya... maganda leg room ng vios, hindi siya masikip.

mag post pa ako dito kapag may nakita pa akong features niya, 4days old pa lang kasi yung vios ko eh, nde ko pa masyado nagagamit. hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...