The Mazda Lovers Thread

I drove a Mazda3 not too long ago. A rental. Wasn't terribly impressed, and I felt the driving position was very flawed. After some hundred odd miles, I was fatigued. Jeezus. It looks good though and the interior's okay.

Civic's better. Borrowed my cousin's hybrid last Christmas and I liked it.

I drove a Mazda3 not too long ago. A rental. Wasn't terribly impressed, and I felt the driving position was very flawed. After some hundred odd miles, I was fatigued. Jeezus. It looks good though and the interior's okay.

Civic's better. Borrowed my cousin's hybrid last Christmas and I liked it.

I drove a 2liter maz 3 , I agree after a few hour drving ,I was fatigued also , but I like the sunroof and the auto wipper and head light feature.

unless they release the mazdaspeed3 here... it's no contest. CIVIC. but if that happen... Honda might release the type-r version on left hand drive in special orders with limited quantities. unless there's a huge demand they will release it in show rooms.

nissan's nismo is starting it... it's just a matter of few months before everyone follows.

looks department exterior and interior maybe mazda 3 wins but for overall performance,reliability,power,resale value,after market accessories,name,etc...HONDA CIVIC RULES...UNDISPUTED..

has anyone saw the pix of the latest toyota corolla? can't find one in the internet..kindly post mga bossing if you have one

has anyone saw the pix of the latest toyota corolla? can't find one in the internet..kindly post mga bossing if you have one

Hindi pa ba nakakabili/nakapili ang thread starter? Because I was going to suggest that he wait for next year (which is just around the corner) and the arrival of the new Corolla. Nothing compares to the lousy feeling of buying a new car and unknowingly find out that it has been replaced with a new model 3 months after. Obvious ba na I'm talking from experience? But back then, wala pang internet to check. - palusot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...