The Mazda Lovers Thread

mas pogi ang mazda3, kaya lang, mas underpowered sya compared to the civic.

and knowing honda, mas mataas resale nya. yun nga lang, mas mataas din maintenance costs nya.

i've heard too rumors (although rumors nga lang), na madami pa daw problems sa new civic. quite true for a new model car.

yup may mga friends din ako na nagrereklamo about the new civic, madami sila reklamo regarding dun sa paint, lalo na sa color black, may bubbles daw after ilang weeks lang...... pero kung wala naman problema sa engine, overall ok padin yung honda :D

Guys maraming salamat sa posts nyo..

Di na pala matutuloy ang pagbili ko ng Brand New Mazda3 or Civic..

Inoffer kasi ng fried ko ang Mazda 323 nya 2002 model..

Kaya yun na ang nabili ko...

Ok na rin dahil maganda/makinis pa sya..

Saka wala ng hassle sa installement..

Pwde pa ring kayong magpost ng mga inputs nyo about the 2 cars para makatulong dun sa ibang buyer..

looks department...hands down mazda pa din. the civic only looks better coz it's a newer model. imagine the two of them coming out at the same time, which would you pick? i think people just got tired of all the mazda 3's they see on the road that's why it doesn't appeal to us as much anymore.

engine wise...civic for me. 140 hp for the base 1.8 model beats the measly 105 hp ng mazda 3 1.6 model. others might argue that the civic has a bigger engine so to each his own. i personally had the pleasure of test driving both cars. the mazda 3 lacked the oomph factor in acceleration. you don't get the rush even in steptronic (manuamatic) mode. i drove the 1.6 version. dunno about the 2.0. the 1.8 civic manual tansmission that i was able to test drive gave me a more satisfying ride. acceleration was superb. wasn't able to redline it coz may kasama na sales rep and mechanic from honda pero it was able to push me back a bit from my seat so i guess it's was enough for me.

fuel consumption...no idea coz wala pa yata official rating for the consumption ng civic. mazda 3 goes 8-9km/l city driving un. for me a decent numbers then again the 1.8g altis consumes 11km/l. honda sales rep claim around 9-10km/l city driving consumtion ng bnew civic.

promos...mazda hands down. old model na kasi so the company are attracting new buyers by giving promos like free lto registration, insurance etc. since the civic is a new release, the only freebie you get is mat and tint (honda q ave). you pay for everything else na libre sa mazda.

there...for people who can't decide, a little help. why do i know so much? believe me im no where near a car guru. it just happens that i have this dilemma too which one to buy and this is what i've gathered so far before i finally decide which one to pick and im still having a hard time choosing.

Edited by Toretto