The Mazda Lovers Thread

Dudes here's my fare share:

Bus specially in EDSA: To crowded,King of the road but in a super barbaric manner( mga bastos!) for the ones commuting...its a double wammy situation: specially for those bus lines whom their compensation is commision based..The sardines bus!! :lol: , they screen each other within the city limits highway that makes them supreme violators of traffic rules endangering their passangers and other motorists..designated bus stops will take you around 20mins to 30 mins specially in cubao area..adding stress to commuters.

Jeepneys: swervers/smoke belchers and morons of the road, picks up and drops off passangers wherever they want to...not to mention trip cutters. :grr:

Taxi: different rates but they use a gadget(Cab drivers call it BATINGTING) with hidden switch for the to manipulate the meter...

plus foul smelling taxi interiors...dang!!!

Dudes here's my fare share:

Bus specially in EDSA: To crowded,King of the road but in a super barbaric manner( mga bastos!) for the ones commuting...its a double wammy situation: specially for those bus lines whom their compensation is commision based..The sardines bus!! :lol: , they screen each other within the city limits highway that makes them supreme violators of traffic rules endangering their passangers and other motorists..designated bus stops will take you around 20mins to 30 mins specially in cubao area..adding stress to commuters.

Jeepneys: swervers/smoke belchers and morons of the road, picks up and drops off passangers wherever they want to...not to mention trip cutters. :grr:

Taxi: different rates but they use a gadget(Cab drivers call it BATINGTING) with hidden switch for the to manipulate the meter...

plus foul smelling taxi interiors...dang!!!

how so true bro, hahahahahahha

:)

That's why i will never ever ever buy a gun, kasi madami kang mapapatay or worse you get to be the one killed by these A holes, ayyy...

siguro just play cool soothing music para di mapaaway and the mood for driving will be light, nyahahahaah

:)

Guest redhotlips
vios hmmmm, karamihan kasi sa taxi ngayun vios eh..... baka parahin ako nyan pag nag vios ako, hahahaha.....

city pa rin for me ang ganda bihisan......

nasa pagdadala lang yan. o baka mukha ka lang talagang taxi driver :lol:

just joking po sir! :lol:

personally, i'm for vios. sa mga nagsasabing panget itsura, e modz lng, pa drop, bodykits, tas lalo na pag naka eyelids :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by redhotlips
nasa pagdadala lang yan. o baka mukha ka lang talagang taxi driver :lol:

just joking po sir! :lol:

personally, i'm for vios. sa mga nagsasabing panget itsura, e modz lng, pa drop, bodykits, tas lalo na pag naka eyelids :thumbsupsmiley:

pagdadala? hehe i've seen a lot of vios taxi na naka bodykits., kahit ikaw ang naka sakay mukha kang taxi driver.

Guest redhotlips
pagdadala? hehe i've seen a lot of vios taxi na naka bodykits., kahit ikaw ang naka sakay mukha kang taxi driver.

tatay po ba kau ni wackyrider? it was meant to be a joke/ a tongue-in-cheek remark, so pasensya na po!

re vios na ginagawang taxi issue...

so wat kung ginagawang taxi ang vios? pag taxi ba considered low-end means of transpo? subukan mo mag commute at umuulan, isipin mo na wla kang auto at wala ka rin pambili, at tingnan mo yung mga naka-auto, kahit luma or bago, nakaka-inggit pa rin diba ? ikaw basang-basa sa ulan at sila komportable sa loob ng kanilang sasakyan.

kung after ka sa mataas na resale value, wag ka bumili ng auto, bumili ka ng house & lot, townhouse o kaya condo.

kung gusto mo na ipakita na prestigous ka talaga, high-end bilhin mo, bugati, maybach, roll-royce, lamborghini, ferrari, aston-martin, porche etc)

bottom line is, pasalamat ka na may car ka na wala ang karamihan.

Edited by redhotlips
tatay po ba kau ni wackyrider? it was meant to be a joke/ a tongue-in-cheek remark, so pasensya na po!

re vios na ginagawang taxi issue...

so wat kung ginagawang taxi ang vios? pag taxi ba considered low-end means of transpo? subukan mo mag commute at umuulan, isipin mo na wla kang auto at wala ka rin pambili, at tingnan mo yung mga naka-auto, kahit luma or bago, nakaka-inggit pa rin diba ? ikaw basang-basa sa ulan at sila komportable sa loob ng kanilang sasakyan.

kung after ka sa mataas na resale value, wag ka bumili ng auto, bumili ka ng house & lot, townhouse o kaya condo.

kung gusto mo na ipakita na prestigous ka talaga, high-end bilhin mo, bugati, maybach, roll-royce, lamborghini, ferrari, aston-martin, porche etc)

bottom line is, pasalamat ka na may car ka na wala ang karamihan.

my apology