Singapore Travel - Hidden Secrets

In order of price, convenience, and preference: Fragrance Hotels, Furama Hotels, Marina Bay Sands. :)

Aside from the usual places to eat like Makan Sutra, you can go check out Geylang District and find awesome places to have Bak Kut Teh (which is comparable to Bulalo but is more flavorful) or fire roasted leg of lamb.

It's also a red light district so you get to hit two birds with one stone if you explore the area.

Where in Geylang do you find the roasted leg of lamb?

Wasn't Geylang already cleaned up? I didn't get the chance to pass by the area during my stay there.

They cleaned up the streets. Transactions can only be done inside establishments now as far as I know.

Where in Geylang do you find the roasted leg of lamb?

Lorong 11. Liu Da Ma is the name of the place. Legit Mongolian / Northern Chinese cuisine.

• 2 weeks later...

just look for backpackers na accommodation mas mura if tutulugan nyo lang naman.

Normally madaming mga foreigners ganun lang ginagawa kasi they save their money for travelling to other places.

Mura pa rin ba kahit 3 persons ang magkakasama o mag fragrance hotels na kami?

usually i only pass by here sa SG. nalilibre lang ako sa stay and food because of friends. done it twice.. papunta at pabalik. anyways.. looks like i have time to really stay and tour around this february.. siguro this time ill have much more time hopefully. they say food is expensive oh well. siguro this time i'll have time to meet my friends i met on online gaming.. like utopia (17yrs).. we are still playing it. hahaha. pero for now love to learn the secrets para maka mura naman ako sa trip. ill backread and siguro ill ask for updated advices kung ok lang.