Singapore Travel - Hidden Secrets

yes my FB friend Girlspeed....hahaha ever since I went here, that has always been my goal, to eat the best chicken rice possible...hahaha

:)

for T shirts pasalubong -- there are 4 to 5 shirts per 10SGD....choose those stores that sell 4-5 shirts for 10SGD and ref magnets are cheap as well....

try mo naman hanap-hanapin ung stingray. masarap naman yun and yun ang meron sa singapore na sa palagay ko di mo masyado matitikman dito sa Manila.

Have you tried the Tien Tien Hianeese Chicken Rice at Maxwell road.

No bro, I think I haven't...I had an excellent chicken rice before near my sister's place before she was married...forgot the place..hehe

try mo naman hanap-hanapin ung stingray. masarap naman yun and yun ang meron sa singapore na sa palagay ko di mo masyado matitikman dito sa Manila.

ah really?? sige....will check it out...hehe

No bro, I think I haven't...I had an excellent chicken rice before near my sister's place before she was married...forgot the place..hehe

ah really?? sige....will check it out...hehe

I have been to many well known chicken rice store in Singapore:

Kampong Chicken House in Thomson

Famous Chicken rice in Toa Payoh patronized by Chow Yan Fatt

But thus far to me personally the best is still the Tien Tien Hianese Chicken Rice at Maxwell Hawker Center

I have been to many well known chicken rice store in Singapore:

Kampong Chicken House in Thomson

Famous Chicken rice in Toa Payoh patronized by Chow Yan Fatt

But thus far to me personally the best is still the Tien Tien Hianese Chicken Rice at Maxwell Hawker Center

can't really remember all the places bro but I make sure to eat chicken rice once I am in Sngapore...

If i go here maybe this year, will check out the places you mentioned...

Thanks!!

Actually if you really want to try Singapore local dishes; all kinds literally from

chicken rice, to nasi lemak, to sugar cane juice, to roti prata, satay, otak, and a lot a lot

of others dishes, you should go to straits kitchen at Grand Hyatt Hotel. I dare to

say that all the hawker center food in the whole of Singapore is found there. It is

unlimited food.

Buffet Lunch

(12.00 noon to 2.30pm, Mon to Fri. Till 3pm on weekends/public holidays.)

• Adult $41, Child $20.50

•free flow of selected juices

Buffet Dinner

(6.30pm to 10.30pm, Mon to Sun)

•Adult $45, Child $22.50

Reservation by Phone: +65 6732 1234

To me it is the worth the price.

Actually if you really want to try Singapore local dishes; all kinds literally from

chicken rice, to nasi lemak, to sugar cane juice, to roti prata, satay, otak, and a lot a lot

of others dishes, you should go to straits kitchen at Grand Hyatt Hotel. I dare to

say that all the hawker center food in the whole of Singapore is found there. It is

unlimited food.

Buffet Lunch

(12.00 noon to 2.30pm, Mon to Fri. Till 3pm on weekends/public holidays.)

• Adult $41, Child $20.50

•free flow of selected juices

Buffet Dinner

(6.30pm to 10.30pm, Mon to Sun)

•Adult $45, Child $22.50

Reservation by Phone: +65 6732 1234

To me it is the worth the price.

Thinking about it my mouth is watery. Grand Hyatt Hotel is along the road at Scotts road just before you enter orchard road.

There is a bus stop just besides the hotel.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you tried the Tien Tien Hianeese Chicken Rice at Maxwell road.

when we went there, sarado pa, mga 10AM pa lang ata yun, they open at 11AM so kinunan ko na lang ng pic

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377289_10150396338883358_1579286891_n.jpg

Masarap rin ang chicken rice dito, near Farrer Park station Halos tapat lang kase ng hostel namin to, Mitraa Inn along Serangoon Rd.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374130_10150396342553358_181414727_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390307_10150396346543358_195987739_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

ano po affordable hotels dito? thanks!

ano po affordable hotels dito? thanks!

It depends on your budget...

Ibis Hotels

Fragrance group and Hotel 81s are a lot so you can pick the locations. However, you have to stay away from the red light areas if you're bringing your family with you.

Beary good hostel in chinatown is great for backpackers and budget travelers.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Katakam naman dito! love hainanese chicken e! sana matuloy ako sa SG before July ends, para makahabol sa Great SG sale.

when we went there, sarado pa, mga 10AM pa lang ata yun, they open at 11AM so kinunan ko na lang ng pic

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377289_10150396338883358_1579286891_n.jpg

Masarap rin ang chicken rice dito, near Farrer Park station Halos tapat lang kase ng hostel namin to, Mitraa Inn along Serangoon Rd.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374130_10150396342553358_181414727_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/390307_10150396346543358_195987739_n.jpg

• 2 years later...

Goodafternoon Singapura! need some tips in going to Universal Studios from Vivo City by skytrain(monorail) or cable car? and also walking distance lang ba Gardens by the bay from Marina Bay MRT station? :)

yes! every place is walking distance once you're in Sentosa Island.

Goodafternoon Singapura! need some tips in going to Universal Studios from Vivo City by skytrain(monorail) or cable car? and also walking distance lang ba Gardens by the bay from Marina Bay MRT station? :)

ang Gardens by the Bay ay walking distance from Marina Bay Sands, Ang pinakamalapit na istasyon o ang istasyon na pumapailalim sa Marina Bay Sands ay Bayfront na nasa Circle (Yellow) Line or Downtown (Blue) line