Singapore Travel - Hidden Secrets

I've been into this amazing country several times, and all I can I say it's always have been amazing. I love the food, shopping and most especially the transportation. I'm still hopeful that Philippines will have the same kind of transportation system and urban planning they have.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been planning to work here as a Service Desk/Help Desk, worth it kaya? baka kasi sa sobrang taas ng cost of living, halos parehas lang din saten ang kitain ko.

Cost of living is one thing, landing an interview and getting your work pass approved is a whole lot of a different thing. Payo ko syo, kung sapat or sobra naman ang kinikita mo dito sa tin wag ka muna pumunta ng SG, pahirapan na dun ngayon lalo na sa mga bagong salta.

Pero kung desidido ka na sumugal then atleast do your research first sa hiring conditions ng foreigners sa SG bago ka mag resign sa trabaho mo at mag book ng tiket.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In order of price, convenience, and preference: Fragrance Hotels, Furama Hotels, Marina Bay Sands. :)

Aside from the usual places to eat like Makan Sutra, you can go check out Geylang District and find awesome places to have Bak Kut Teh (which is comparable to Bulalo but is more flavorful) or fire roasted leg of lamb.

It's also a red light district so you get to hit two birds with one stone if you explore the area.

Edited by MikeCervantes

Wasn't Geylang already cleaned up? I didn't get the chance to pass by the area during my stay there.

Fragrance Hotels are ok if you are out most of the day. I do want to try staying at MBS for one night just for the heck of it.

But I'm lodging solo on my trip (We are actually a group that got separate flights and separate place of stays). I haven't booked on any hotel yet although I would be there from the 26th to the 29th (or 30th) of November.

Makan Sutra is my favorite spot to just eat :D

I do know all about Orchard Towers and it's infamous monicker hahahaha!