Singapore Travel - Hidden Secrets

Goodafternoon Singapura! need some tips in going to Universal Studios from Vivo City by skytrain(monorail) or cable car? and also walking distance lang ba Gardens by the bay from Marina Bay MRT station? :)

From Vivo to Sentosa, mas expensive yun cable car but you get to see the views. you can also walk from Vivo to Sentosa via boardwalk.. takes you around 15 min.

what are the new attractions in Sentosa (aside from Universal Studios)?

New? Universal isn't new. Sa alam ko Sentosa Island has South East Asian Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Luge , iFly... waterpark etc...

Edited by g_funk

Okay. Thank you sir. So sa Bayfront station dapat akala ko sa dulong station pa Marina Bay. Btw, ung skytrain and food republic wala na daw sa upper floors ng Vivo City? last year nasa taas pa un.

nandun pa rin po.. hindi mawawala un.. un ay isa sa main transport going to sentosa, pumapangalawa ang bus service RW8 na mangagaling sa harbour front na ang himpil ay sa bungad ng resort world

ang food republic ay nanatili pa rin po dun

• 3 weeks later...

Ok ba sa Lavender?

ok yan, sa baba ng hotel meron 24hours foodcourt, meron pa newly opened burger king. sa basement andun na MRT station. I am referring to Hotel V Lavander. ang ayaw ko lang jan yn interior ng hotel medjo madilim tapos internet connection password nila by devices tapos expired lagi in 24hours. minsa 1 devices lang free nila, email ko sila cc Singapore Airlines kasi dun ako nag book ng hotel, next day lahat ng device ko binigyan na ng password

Everytime my friends come to visit me in Singapore before, lagi ko sila dinadala sa IKEA.

Wala kasi sa Pinas nun :P Enjoy naman sila in fairness.

Swedish meatballs, wings and the desserts! Panalo! The huge East Coast IKEA is always worth the trip. Ang dami ko na kayang hinakot pauwi dito sa Pinas. B)

breakfast inclusive na ba sa hotel lavender? yan din hinahanap ko sa hotel. karamihan kasi wala....

breakfast is repeatitious in this hotel, no need to book with inclusive of breakfast because it will cost you more. besides this hotel is a 24hours foodcourt before they have Wendy's, now there is Burger King in front of hotel lobby. a few walk, there is a supermarket(forgot the name) which sells much cheaper compare to other supermarket (open 8am to 11pm) No need to buy from Cheers (local version of 7-11) because they cost more and limited items

ok yan, sa baba ng hotel meron 24hours foodcourt, meron pa newly opened burger king. sa basement andun na MRT station. I am referring to Hotel V Lavander. ang ayaw ko lang jan yn interior ng hotel medjo madilim tapos internet connection password nila by devices tapos expired lagi in 24hours. minsa 1 devices lang free nila, email ko sila cc Singapore Airlines kasi dun ako nag book ng hotel, next day lahat ng device ko binigyan na ng password

Ah ganun pala. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Plus Mustafa is open 24 hours

Best buys for a lot of stuff in Mustafa. You just have to get used to, you know, the body odors wafting all over the place. Sanayan na lang yan and just think of the savings. Good eating places around the area if you like Indian cuisine like I do. I'm in Singapore usually 3-4 times a year and I swing by Mustafa to check it out. The store has a better layout now since its renovation a few years back, compared to the claustrophobic place I first saw 10 plus years ago.

Edited by rolling_stone

Yes okay mag shopping sa mustafa much better than in lucky plaza. ;)

I agree, mustafa is better

Best buys for a lot of stuff in Mustafa. You just have to get used to, you know, the body odors wafting all over the place. Sanayan na lang yan and just think of the savings. Good eating places around the area if you like Indian cuisine like I do. I'm in Singapore usually 3-4 times a year and I swing by Mustafa to check it out. The store has a better layout now since its renovation a few years back, compared to the claustrophobic place I first saw 10 plus years ago.

I agree too!

Just a bit off topic regarding singapore. I talk with my aunt yesterday and she has a son currently working in singapore. She told me that singapore now have a new policy, the policy states that if you have a child and your monthly income is below SGD5,000. They will take-away your child? is this true can someone working in singapore confirm this.

Not true. This is stupid. Kun may ganyan na law, sana nawala na sa social media mga Singaporean :P

• 1 month later...