Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

ei guys...question lang...sobrang newbie kasi ako sa physical fitness e...

i've been using AbKing Pro at home para magpaliit ng tyan...similar to crunches yung machine pero less tiring...pansin ko parang yung upper part lang ang nagkakakorte sa stomach ko...yung lower part is still as flabby as ever...anong exercise ba ang sa lower part ang tama?

enkateam's post make more sense

• 2 weeks later...
Running/cardio, less carb/eat right, and supposedly less alcohol . But who listens to no alcohol, right? :P

alas....such is my Waterloo. :cry:

I drink SML...but that's still 100++ cal per bottle, and the alcohol STILL turns into carbs (or is it fat?) when it enters your system, and sadly retards your metabolism. and at an average of 10-15 bottles every Friday and Saturday (not to mention the occasional stressful weekday or party) ..... *sigh* <_<

tried switching to vodka for a spell (yeah it still converts to carbs or fats but you get buzzed earlier) ...but it ain't the same.

hope someone invents a "superbeer" soon....something that tastes/feels like beer, is NOT WATERY and gives you the high/taste/flavor/buzz of alcohol without the calories/carbs/transformation into carbs....hell, let's even make it speed up our metabolism! libre lang mangarap. :lol:

maybe a THC extract (remove the munchies effect please) and artificial barley/malt flavoring...? any chemists in the house? :rolleyes:

excercise and a balanced diet that's all...

i have a personal trainer and nutritionist who has helped trim 4.5 inches from my waist, build muscle and gain some definition...

all it really took was a bit of discipline, patience and hardwork... i ate 6 small protein rich meals a day at 3 hour intervals as per a nutritionist's advice... and went to the gym 3 to 4 times a week doing weights... i did cardio everyday... be careful though 'cause overexcertion can actually burn muscle as well... taking whey is a good option if your willing to spend a little... this info is from my training coach...

breakfast is the most important meal of the day... it keeps your metabolism up for the day... if you don't eat breakfast your body would adjust and store fat so your metabolism slows... again this info is from a nutritionist...

do keep in mind that its not exactly about losing weight, its losing inches... muscle is heavier than fat so if you build muscle you get heavier...

i'm not claiming to be a fitness expert here, i'm merely speaking from experience... and these info is all based on advice from a training coach and a certified nutritionist... this has really worked for me...

from experience also... the belly fat was the last to go...

what they're saying about spot reduction is true... there ain't a thing. hahaha...

its really diffcult to have that washboard abs, hahaha... pakialam ko sa mga six pack na yan... tsss. gwapo lang sila pag summer dahil nakahubad sila. and having that six pack doesn't necessarily mean strong abs...

simple lang naman yan eh, disiplina at tiyaga lang talaga. pero teka its like...6weeks to summer! paghandaan na yan!

Proper Diet and Exercise

remember the word "proper"

proper means not skipping meals

eat at least 3 meals a day.

make your meals consist of real food.

real food means hindi processed.

cut down the amount that you eat. eat small amounts lng.

trim the fat and the sauce.

3 meals is too little in my opinion. You should be getting in at least 6 small meals/snacks a day, 2-3hrs apart.

Lots of cardio activity.

Do at least 3 types of tummy exercises (3 sets of 15-20 reps each).

Minimize intake of rice especially at night, fruit diet at night would be ideal.

Most important is having the consistency and will power to do it....

FRUIT DIET AT NIGHT WOULD NOT BE IDEAL. THE FRUCTOSE WILL RAISE INSULIN LEVELS AND YOU WILL HOLD ONTO FAT.

if the diet is difficult for you, I suggest you read www.c-k-d.com

the acronyms stand for Cyclical Ketogenic Diet. I've used this kind of diet a few times when I was tired of the standard type of macronutrient breakdown. This diet calls for a higher fat and protein intake and minimal carbs 5 or so days a week and a very high carb diet for 24-36hrs a week. Takes some time to make the diet but you can learn it all at that website. Just go to the message board, read and ask questions. Had lost of success with this type of diet before and its easy to stick to since you'll be able to eat a lot of the food you love.

cheers!

Again, there are no quick fixes...

I've seen tons of people train and seen some make results and others no results at all...

The ironic thing, is that one of the guys who I've seen lose 65 lbs in about 6-8 months said he just keeps things simple...

small portions of food, no deprivation. Strength training and very short but intense interval amounts of cardio

Ironically, those who I saw do no rice and deprivation diets and spend more time on cardio than strength training haven't lost a significant amount of weight