Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

1 hour cardio daily - i.e. jogging/running, biking, swimming.

Strength training - means more muscle more fat loss coz your metabolism is up to retain and build mass.

Healthy diet,focus & disciplina sa sarili is the key on all this.

For years now, i already gave up on beer, soda and night life...sad to say but the benefits outweighs the sacrifice. Of course pag meron activity sa office, or birthday you can cheat on those days but do it in moderation, wag yung sobra sobrang kalasingan and i doubt it kasi once you get used without drinking it, hinde mo rin hahanap hanapin. And based from my experience,mas masarap uminom pg pa minsan minsa lng like yung mey mga events hehehe. Mas ma appreciate mo yung lasa ng whisky, rhum and soda!

The first 3 months its very hard but once you get past those agonizing 3 months, it becomes your daily lifestyle na and you will be happy that you did choose living a healthy lifestyle. Good luck ya'll!

Very good my friend :-)

1 hour cardio daily - i.e. jogging/running, biking, swimming.

Strength training - means more muscle more fat loss coz your metabolism is up to retain and build mass.

Healthy diet,focus & disciplina sa sarili is the key on all this.

For years now, i already gave up on beer, soda and night life...sad to say but the benefits outweighs the sacrifice. Of course pag meron activity sa office, or birthday you can cheat on those days but do it in moderation, wag yung sobra sobrang kalasingan and i doubt it kasi once you get used without drinking it, hinde mo rin hahanap hanapin. And based from my experience,mas masarap uminom pg pa minsan minsa lng like yung mey mga events hehehe. Mas ma appreciate mo yung lasa ng whisky, rhum and soda!

The first 3 months its very hard but once you get past those agonizing 3 months, it becomes your daily lifestyle na and you will be happy that you did choose living a healthy lifestyle. Good luck ya'll!

I back-read through the comments and most of the time, yung humihingi ng advice are already on their gym work-outs. para po sa akin, it really helped a lot kung babawasang ang intake ng carbs esp. rice. I consulted with an N/D and she told me na mas mainam na sa diet mag umpisa and the drinks. Lessen intake of sugar or colas. If meron talagang urge na uminom, Coke Zero ang inuman o Diet Coke or Pepsi Max/Diet Pepsi.

I don't exercise a lot, in fact I'm really obese. But what helped me loosen a lot of pounds withouth the exercise pa is the food intake. Safe weight loose is around 8 lbs a month. I'm in my 7th month and I lost around 27 lbs na. :)

wow nice keep it up, ako I tried set up many time but still no effect, dapat lang talaga food intake and drinks medyo bawasan talaga.

wow nice keep it up, ako I tried set up many time but still no effect, dapat lang talaga food intake and drinks medyo bawasan talaga.

Aside from the diet. You should know your metabolism as well on how it reacts to food and exercise. Once you know this by heart, it is easy to play around with your weight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Diet and exercise. Doing 1000 situ-ups would not make you lose your beer belly if you eat too much. By dieting, I do not mean starving yourself, but eating sensibly, avoiding high calorie foods. Of course you could lose weight faster if you severely cut down your food intake, but it is not recommended, and definitely not beneficial for the body. Try to walk instead or riding, stairs instead of elevators. when done consistently, the additional physical activities would add up, and would increase your metabolism.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...