Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Our abs is the most hardest area in our body to develop. it needs patient, diet, and lots of lots of pumps to build pandesal looking abdominals... stay away from sugar and carbs dahil nasa tummy naten ang storage ng excess sugar at carbo :)

Happy pumping!

Our abs is the most hardest area in our body to develop. it needs patient, diet, and lots of lots of pumps to build pandesal looking abdominals... stay away from sugar and carbs dahil nasa tummy naten ang storage ng excess sugar at carbo :)

Happy pumping!

yah, i will takes time some times nga a year. disiplina lang po sa pagkain. especially at night, konti na lang kainin mo no carb or sugar kasi matutulug ka na naman after.

nag gym din ako and fom my waist of 36inches I am now 32 na lang. so disiplina lang and lot of exercise.

but if you can afford marami naman scientific method to lessen your abs.

Eat less ice cream, pork, & beef, consume more skim milk, eggs, fruits & vegetables. Take one tablespoon of virgin coconut oil 3 times a day, drink at least 3 liters of water per day. Get enough sleep. Do light exercises everyday. You will see improvements after 2 weeks.

Edited by johnlove

Search "300 Spartan Training workout" under google. Follow their progams for 4 months straight with a sensible diet. Sensible diet = small 6 meals distributed over a day and no eating after 6PM or 8PM. Yes, if you ask me, napakahirap lalu na on the weekends. I've been religiously working out for 2 months straight now but of course I lose base on the weekends. Discipline is key also.

Try not to starve yourself but it is important to know what you eat!

diet coke kaya?

no po

kahit diet coke & diet pepsi have no calories pero may sugar po xa

pepsi max have no sugar pero may calories po

diet lng po stay away for awhile sa mga softdrinks, beer

am doing this also hehe diet din ako since mataba rin ako ngaun hehe

peace,.,.,.,.

no po

kahit diet coke & diet pepsi have no calories pero may sugar po xa

pepsi max have no sugar pero may calories po

diet lng po stay away for awhile sa mga softdrinks, beer

am doing this also hehe diet din ako since mataba rin ako ngaun hehe

peace,.,.,.,.

i dnt believe they have sugar.. they contain aspartame and phenylalanine, which are artificial sweetners i believe..

dati malaki tyan ko..pero ngaun lumiit na..diet and gym..pero ang problem ko ngaun is nag sag ung skin ko..malambot sya..kc dhl cgro dhl dati sobra laki tyan ko tpos bgla liit..wat will i do to remove the flabs/sags na natural way? makukuha pa ba to sa mga abdominal exercises.? help..wat specific prgram will work? tnx..kc kht anung diet ko, parang walang effect..tnx

yup. discipline is the game here. many of us are made to believe that if you do a lot of work out with your abs, it will become smaller. Not true... You have to select your diet by eating more of fibers such as vegetables and fruits and less fat, carbs (rice), sweets, etc. excercise for the abs is only a supplement. You will notice that if you don't diet, and you work out your abs, what happens is that your abs will just become hard but will remain big. You will still have that flabs. You will notice that if you by an equipment for your abs, read the instructions, and you will find there that they will still recommend you to go on diet.

yup. discipline is the game here. many of us are made to believe that if you do a lot of work out with your abs, it will become smaller. Not true... You have to select your diet by eating more of fibers such as vegetables and fruits and less fat, carbs (rice), sweets, etc. excercise for the abs is only a supplement. You will notice that if you don't diet, and you work out your abs, what happens is that your abs will just become hard but will remain big. You will still have that flabs. You will notice that if you by an equipment for your abs, read the instructions, and you will find there that they will still recommend you to go on diet.

tnx! btw, is corned beef advisable to eat? if yes, what specific brand is good? tnx:)

tnx! btw, is corned beef advisable to eat? if yes, what specific brand is good? tnx:)

Dont' touch that stuff bro. Corned beef is very fatty. You can try opening a can then place it in the ref, you will see all the fats solidify. You'll be better off with tenderloin steak. IMO. Hope this helps.

Dont' touch that stuff bro. Corned beef is very fatty. You can try opening a can then place it in the ref, you will see all the fats solidify. You'll be better off with tenderloin steak. IMO. Hope this helps.

tnx..sawang sawa na kc ako sa tuna and chicken..anu pa kaya pwd substitute? tnx

Can i substitute ground beef from the supermarket for the canned corned beef?

Thanks in advance.

correct ka dyan... anything na sobra is masama... kahit puro vegetables yan or any healthy food basta sobra masama... eat small but more often around 6 small and healthy meals a day.. brown rice, wheat bread, fuits like melon, pineapple, pomelo.. egg whites, fresh tuna and not canned.. try kyo mag research ng good carbo and high fiber foods.. there are also fat flush foods like squid.. the power of internet.. hehehe.. saka myth lang yung mag abs exercise ka liliit tyan mo, kailangan diet and jogging... ask any professional trainer and he will attest to this.. hope this helps...