Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no way to target fat around the stomach other than liposuction because your fat distribution is largely genetics dependent.

Exercise will make the abdominal muscles bigger and stronger, but only caloric deficit will reveal abdominals by burning fat and not replenishing them with more fat.

Estimated maintaining calories = your weight in lbs x 13.

So 200 lbs = 2600 maintaining calories.

Maintain a 500 calorie deficit by eating 500 fewer calories per day or exercising 500 more calories than your maintenance calories (for a 200 lb person that is about 64 minutes of walking at about 3.5 mph)

500 is just a general manageable number. Feel free to do more. But remember that going too hard leads people to crash or rebound and out the weight back on.

Consult a physician or trainer and be safe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Personally speaking, working out for 5 to 10 minutes a day in your own home can make you have a firmer stomach. I am not saying I have a six-pack but I can say my stomach is firm and has a trace of a four-pack. MWF for the abs for 5-10 minutes a day and TTh for the arms, legs and chest for 5 to 10 minutes a day. Speaking for myself, exercising everyday also quickens your metabolism. The reward for this is you feel good about yourself for looking good which inspires you to work out more.

Edited by lee sawyer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are exercises on youtube. Those exercises work. I can attest to it as long as you are disciplined and do it religiously.

I'd like to add. Marathon sex a couple of times a week together with ab exercises is guaranteed to make you have abs and flatten your stomach. I am not saying 6-pack abs but you can see the definition.

Edited by lee sawyer
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do a lot of cardio to burn the fat around the belly area (as well as those excess flabs in your body) and avoid sugary drinks and stick to water -- rule of thumb, any drink with color would not do you any good.

Lastly, cut out the carbs.

To tone the belly area, planking is your best friend. ;)

Observe these things religiously and you're on your way to having that flat belly you've been dreaming of.

Good luck!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...