Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

problem talaga dud saggy skin pag dramatic ang na-loose mo na weight. akala ko ako lang may ganitong problem. madami dami din pala. tummy tuck din suggestion ng mga nasa gym pero im not open into operations. pag may alam kang ibang solution maliban sa operation please do let me know. but, there are some na nagsasabi na after several months/years, it will eventually tighten din. it might take several years. :(

posible ba na lumitaw ang abs pag saggy skin?

problem talaga dud saggy skin pag dramatic ang na-loose mo na weight. akala ko ako lang may ganitong problem. madami dami din pala. tummy tuck din suggestion ng mga nasa gym pero im not open into operations. pag may alam kang ibang solution maliban sa operation please do let me know. but, there are some na nagsasabi na after several months/years, it will eventually tighten din. it might take several years. :(

dude, i've heard about radio frequency (RF) to help tighten the skin by stimulating collagen production, but have yet to meet someone who personally tried this and benefited from such a treatment. i heard that belo, marie-france and zunic slimming offers such service. however, all of them advertise this treatment for those who still want to lose inches/weight. i was just wondering if the treatment still applies to those who have already lost the weight and just need to tighten some excess loose skin.

big problem talaga loosing weight without cell activator and supplements talaga yan. dapat sinasabayan pa din while loosing weight to tighten your skin cells. i'll show you one picture that loose weight na di nagsag... pm me nalang. im willing to help you guys...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/repepito/hlf/tingcopy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
double that one if you use a wave machine... 800 or more

actualy, if done properly, strength training can burn over 800 calories for the whole day, and of course help build muscle, which will furhter rev up your metabolism.

Cardio alone will never shed fat effectively, you still need to do some sort of resistance training

Bawas kanin, asukal, asin tsaka taba...takbo lang ng takbo, tas crunches hanggang sumakit...visit iwantsixpackabs.com para mas klaro..

Bawas kanin, asukal, asin tsaka taba...takbo lang ng takbo, tas crunches hanggang sumakit...visit iwantsixpackabs.com para mas klaro..

OSIM aspires to be the global leader in healthy lifestyle products. We intend to enhance your quality of life through our four focuses – Health Focus, Hygiene Focus, Nutrition Focus and Fitness Focus.

To date, the OSIM network covers more than 360 cities in 28 countries. Namely, Singapore, China, HongKong, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, Brunei, Bahrain, Cambodia, Canada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Macau, Myanmar, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam and the Philippines.

OSIM Philippines is presently located in the following malls:

Health Plus, 5th Floor, The Podium, Ortigas Center, Pasig

GNC Megamall, G/F Building A, Mandaluyong City

OSIM, G/F Connecticut Carpark, Greenhills Shopping Center

OSIM, Upper Ground Floor, Alabang Town Center Expansion

4th Level Rustan’s Makati

HealthPlus SM Cebu City

OSIM Mall of Asia 2ND Level Entertainment Mall

HealthPlus SM Baguio

Rustan’s Shangrila

ABEA HomePlus Waltermart Makati

HealthPlus High Street Global City, Taguig

3rd Level Shangrila Mall

OSIM is about making the right choices and managing a healthy lifestyle.

• 4 weeks later...

you failed to mention resistance training/weights. this a major player in losing overall body fat (since spot reduction is a MYTH). even the site you promote incorporates resistance training in the form of whole body workouts (and not split type of training). :)

lost 4 inches, from 37 inches waistline to 33 inches in 1 year....

Focused on 2 areas only---diet and exercise

Diet

1) Right diet ---high protein and low carbs....half rice only per serving twice a day...(breakfast & dinner only). oatmeal with 1 apple or banana at lunch time...

2) No soda, no beer (as much as possible), lots of water, no sugar, no dairy products, 6 egg whites only per day during breakfast with half rice, fish, vege

3) 5-6 times small meals a day....lots of fruits and vegetables, fish & chicken and NO PORK (no lechon, no sisig, no krispy pata, etc), lean beef 1x-2x a month

4) Snacks---1 apple or 2 banana with water, green tea

5) 3-4 liters of water daily

6) 5-6 Supplements & vitamins daily

Exercise

1) 6x a week -90 mins

2) alternate cardio & resistance training

3) Cardio day---30 minutes at threadmill (brisk to fast walking interval with jogging & running every 3 mins.), 120 bench dips, 120 push-ups

4) Resistance day - bench press, overhead press, squats, (5 x 5's)

NO LIPO, NO SYNTHETIC REDUCING PILLS.... just a dash of will & discipline...

Diet

1) Right diet ---high protein and low carbs....half rice only per serving twice a day...(breakfast & dinner only). oatmeal with 1 apple or banana at lunch time...

2) No soda, no beer (as much as possible), lots of water, no sugar, no dairy products, 6 egg whites only per day during breakfast with half rice, fish, vege

3) 5-6 times small meals a day....lots of fruits and vegetables, fish & chicken and NO PORK (no lechon, no sisig, no krispy pata, etc), lean beef 1x-2x a month

Exercise

1) 6x a week -90 mins

3) Cardio day---30 minutes at threadmill (brisk to fast walking interval with jogging & running every 3 mins.), 120 bench dips, 120 push-ups

thanks, i'll try this for a month

Diet

Exercise

1) 6x a week -90 mins

Thanks sir.. Ilang lbs ang na-loose mo dito non?

Thanks sir.. Ilang lbs ang na-loose mo dito non?

Pare, you won't believe it, but I lost only 7 pounds from 182 to 175 lbs at 5'9 height....however I gained a lot of muscls on my chest, arms, shoulders, back and thighs....the fats were replaced with muscle....my big tummy and love handles are not there anymore and are quite firm.... but far from a 6 pack abs. goal...how I wish..