• 2 weeks later...
Would like to ask how many minutes would it take me from Mactan Airport to Cebu Business Park? Can you recommend an affordable but good hotel/pensionne houses in Cebu? Medyo tight kasi ang budget. Punta ako sa Cebu end of this month. Thanks.

im not sure about jeepneys or vhire since i've never been to mactan using those. taxi or private car will probably take u around 30-40mins to reach the central part of cebu city. will u be alone or sharing? ive heard pacific pension and pacific tourist are ok and on the cheaper side.

hi il be in cebu dis wkend, can sum1 suggest an accessible beach near city

yung pwde mag taxi or bus lang?

:thumbsupsmiley:

i suggest mactan. there are lots of commercialized beaches there from cheap to expensive. however if you prefer snorkelling or diving then i would suggest going to moalboal which is about 2 hours south. i'm not sure about the beaches near minglanilla.

nag stay ako sa parklane cebu april 22-25 .. di masarap ang breakfast

yea well parklane isnt known for their food. if u want good food included with ur pay then choose marriott, marco polo and/or shangrila since those 3 have the best food for hotels in town.

this is not a complete list but here are the some of the tourist spots in cebu and some of near cebu.

http://cebucity-pi.blogspot.com/

as for hotels cheapest natanong ko is pacific tourist inn and pacific pension house. and if memory serves me right of my inquiry a few months ago gv tower and cebu business hotel are also not that expensive.

however most of these places are downtown if u are looking for something uptown cebu garden hotel is not bad about 1300-1400 for w breakfast for 2. norhwinds hotel is also for the same price without breakfast. myras pension about the same price good for 5. castle peak hotel, mango park hotel and richmond are also in the same price range.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How about night life in cebu? any suggestions?

good clean fun places siguro... and some naughty fun places perhaps

will be in cebu this coming week... please do suggest

sir just go along mango ave. at night...you'll see a lot of them there...just not sure about the other places...

How about night life in cebu? any suggestions?

good clean fun places siguro... and some naughty fun places perhaps

will be in cebu this coming week... please do suggest

what kind of night life are we talking about?

and if you want a wider array of food on the buffet breakfast then go for marco polo. aside from a wide arraw it also tastes good.