Bro, 2 nites lang pala w/ your budget at this time you can go practically in any of the resort hotels in Mactan. Badian is good but bit far 21/2 to 3 hours by land. suggest scout in the net all good resorts are in the net, then call long distance and as if your just in the city. Book locally and you'll get better rates and probably discounts. para di din halata, wag ka pasundo sa airport. marami naman cab service dun, 200 to 250 bucks and act as if your a regular traveller.

sa budget mo nga pala di kasama airfare? hehehe...mahal na din, halos kalahati na ng budget mo!.... but if your adventurous, try looking into Bantayan Island.... bro, its good as boracay if not better....minus the crowd..... 4 hours drive if not mistaken... there is also a ferry service from the pier... been long time since was there.. sobra sobra na budget mo....

Baka pwede pa kayo magbigay ng details about bantayan island.. m planning to go there.. panu ba pumunta dun? how abt accomodation? gastos etc.. i would appreciate your help! Thanks!

I'm planning to visit my Girlfriend's place in Cebu this coming December.........Papakilala niya raw ako sa Parents niya.........Mauuna siya sa akin kasi she's taking the airplane........

I'm planning to go via Super Ferry........

May RORO na ba papuntang Cebu? Ayoko kasing pumunta dun without a car.........Hirap mag Taxi dun......

How much are the rates for RORO? How long is the trip?

Its been almost 16 years since I last boarded a "barko" :D

Nakakahilo kaya sa mga Super Ferry? :D

• 4 weeks later...

Going to kawasan falls is also great. ang cottage nila is just like 300 to 500 per night. the water is great and you get a taste of nature. if you plan to stay there for more than day, you need to bring food that can last for the days you plan to stay there. parang camping. and of course, don't forget the booze. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for hotels and beach resorts:

shang mactan, hilton, crown regency, waterfront hotel lahug and mactan, marco polo, marriot, tambuli, white sands, blue water, alegre beach resort, etc.

for hang-out place:

banilad town center (BTC), the village, the courtyard, etc.

for nature trip:

camotes island, olango island, kawasan falls, ubong spring, etc.

for hang-out place:

banilad town center (BTC), the village, the courtyard, etc.

darling, i don't think the village is still open. and by the way, where's the courtyard?

To experience the real Cebu, visit the oldest street. Colon. Watch out for snatchers and holduppers though. When you go there, just bring enough cash and leave your ATM and other important things in your hotel room. Try going to Carbon and Pasil. Just don't forget your hankies!

darling, i don't think the village is still open. and by the way, where's the courtyard?

To experience the real Cebu, visit the oldest street. Colon. Watch out for snatchers and holduppers though. When you go there, just bring enough cash and leave your ATM and other important things in your hotel room. Try going to Carbon and Pasil. Just don't forget your hankies!

good that someone still has enough sense to recommend the "real" Cebu...far more interesting than the touristy places...cge nga, worth a look-see ang colon, carbon, and pasil... :mtc:

well, if gigimik ka na rin lang, why do you have to go to cebu when manila has more gimmick spots?

i would suggest having dinner at Larsian's where barbeque stands are lined up. this is near fuente osmena and chong hua hospital. then for dessert, try having halo-halo in Pasil. you can take the 04D jeepney in going there. their halo-halo is just 20pesos and it's really yummy. then you can walk all the way to carbon and buy fruits and ukay-ukay (if open pa).

Isn't courtyard the open space inside The Village before where concerts are held, saucybabe?

And that's gotta be a wild experience, hair raising and heart beating!!! :boo:

• 1 month later...