• 3 weeks later...
Shangrila hotel in cebu! one of the best! more than a 5 star accomodations! pretty cool sauna and jacuzzi! superb buffet and white sand beach near the shore/ although a little further becomes rocky so wear your aquasocks. good for snorkeling. the pool is so relaxing! you can submerge half of your body with a poolbed while watching sexy and alluring babes!

There's also a lot of night bars and the gurls are so pretty hospitable!

How much? Planning to go to cebu this september. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if your in cebu and in for an exotic treat read this.

i was in cebu a year ago. a friend brought me to a "turoturo/sidewalk resto". and feast on a real exotic and "endangered" soup. "pawikan soup". its like a concoction of sinigang and karekare. matched it corn rice! wow tsalap! they told me its illegal, but most of those eating there were working for the local government. i even spotted a police mobile nearby. its located near tabuan and sugbaan.....try it....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

It's my last night of my 5 days stay here in CEBU and so far all i can say is, this is the place where u want to spend ur hard earned bucks though i havent made a lot of friends yet. ive been to a lot of buffet breakfast and lunch thts worth around 120 to 150 php.Last night ive been to PASEO although its not a full house, they say tht the place rocks every weekend. ive stayed in a fully furnished room with my friends tht they rent for 8500 a month all in. I havent met the cuties out here and am currently looking around to at least hook up to someone and show me the other hotspots down here. il be back here by july maybe for good and i would love to hear what are the good pasalubongs tht i can bring home. and yeah also where can i meet the cute cebuanas?

• 2 weeks later...