yup mas maganda sana kung describe mo sha as to color, solid ba sha or may fluid sa loob..pain? location? as for skin infections kasi mejo mahirap idescribe thru wordings lng and even by physical exam minsan mahirap pa din i identify due to close characteristics ng mga skin lesions... but if just basing on what you said...in a span of 3-4 days.. after having sex... if this lesion is slightly painful or pimple like it may be due to infection of the skin pores by some pathogenic microbes such as staph...might it be folliculitis..but as ive said this is not accurate ..im just thinking of the more common lesion that would be possible...though there are much more to be considered... well try to give you idea at least if not to accurately diagnose on what you have..if it gets worst of course you have to consult to a physician for evaluation and treatment :) hth

hi doc,

it looks for me a pimple like thing. am sorry i dont know the perfect work that i can use to describe this. as of now hindi naman painful talaga. pero pinapakiramdaman ko parin.

what else can i monitor?

Thanks Huhnyhanna for that very comprehensive input.

-----------------------------

Majority of my patients with hemorrhoids do not end up in the operating room. Diet modification has greatly improved their symptoms.

Anal diseases are unsociable topics for discussion and more often is associated with ridicule in society. This leaves the hemorrhoid patient clam up and hide his condition. An enlarged hemorrhoids may not pose a areal threat in your life and may not be surgically treated. However, symptoms of persistent and dysfunctional pain and bleeding makes it a reason for being operated.

Sadly, in our country, a greater number of patients want to have their hemorrhoids removed because of employment reasons. This is true especially for overseas workers who would not want to be rejected by their employer's own physical examination.

If anyone would like to consult for an anal condition, you may just PM me and I can accommodate you.

Dr. Easy

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Gandang gabi mga Docs in the House :Truly, this is such a bothersome issue for people whose rectal veins go haywire as the aging process gets in. Long ago there used to be the veritable Preparation H, then Ultraproct and Proctocedyl and proctoglyvenol came into the therapeutic management of the problem... so what role do suppositories have these days and what are the new development in the suppository treatment of this problem? Does any one have some information on the role of Rutin based medicine in the present armamentarium in managing this? May mga recent advances po ba?

hi doc,

it looks for me a pimple like thing. am sorry i dont know the perfect work that i can use to describe this. as of now hindi naman painful talaga. pero pinapakiramdaman ko parin.

what else can i monitor?

Maybe you should watch out for new eruptions of the lesion of kung lalaki sha... any changes really warrants consult for early management...like i previously stated we can not really advise well what to do for now since were not able to see your lesion..hopefully its just a simple case which will eventually heal by itself..just keep the area clean and never do anything to it. just watch out for changes...hth

^^^

In addition to what sir xwhiteshadowz said, watch out for changes in its size, whether it becomes inflamed, when it starts to become painful or when you notice some kind of discharge coming out of it. Keep it always clean and don't attempt to scrape it out or cut it off.

^^^

In addition to what sir xwhiteshadowz said, watch out for changes in its size, whether it becomes inflamed, when it starts to become painful or when you notice some kind of discharge coming out of it. Keep it always clean and don't attempt to scrape it out or cut it off.

thank you very much,

its getting smaller. hindi nman masakit or what ever. un lng parang my whitsh color un gita.

water therapy ako ngayon so ng ccr ako every now and then. ng tataka lng ako every morning wala nman discharge pero kung day time merong konti mark. iniisip ko baka hindi ko lng na pagpag na mayayos heheheheh. :evil:

thank you very much,

its getting smaller. hindi nman masakit or what ever. un lng parang my whitsh color un gita.

water therapy ako ngayon so ng ccr ako every now and then. ng tataka lng ako every morning wala nman discharge pero kung day time merong konti mark. iniisip ko baka hindi ko lng na pagpag na mayayos heheheheh. :evil:

I still recommend that you should visit your Dermatologist, no one can evaluate it better.

I got a question..

What should be the correct test to check if you're free of any STD or HIV infections? and where can we take these tests?

Thanks!

You can have yourself screened for HIV (HIV Antibody Test/ELISA) and Syphilis (RPR and VDRL). Women can have wet smears done to check for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. These tests are usually available in most tertiary hospitals and diagnostic labs.

guys ask ko lang po kung ano ba itsura nung discharge na sinasabi,liquid lang ba cia na parang ihi or mejo makapal na liquid?tska gano ba kadalas ung discharge na un,as in maya't maya ba?

depende sa infection un, meron greenish,yellowish, whitish

may parang tubig lang, parang sipon, or malapot na nana...

un dalas...depende sa sitwasyon...kung malala na laging mayroon o puede din naman wala...

ang maganda patingnan mo na lang....mura lang naman ang laboratory test nito....

magkakaroon ka pa ng peace of mind .....

hi, hope you guys could help me out. If there's one major phobia that i have its contracting some kind of std.Anyway,heres my query, I went to a spa that offers, well happy endings, i got an hj and a bbbj for a few minutes.A few days after my puson started to feel sensitive. I dont know maybe its just me or is my psyche getting the better of me. No discharge from my junior happened, just felt like my puson was a little sensitive and also that my junior itched a few days ago but hasnt itched na lately. Could this be something i should worry about? hope you could help. thanks in advance

hi, hope you guys could help me out. If there's one major phobia that i have its contracting some kind of std.Anyway,heres my query, I went to a spa that offers, well happy endings, i got an hj and a bbbj for a few minutes.A few days after my puson started to feel sensitive. I dont know maybe its just me or is my psyche getting the better of me. No discharge from my junior happened, just felt like my puson was a little sensitive and also that my junior itched a few days ago but hasnt itched na lately. Could this be something i should worry about? hope you could help. thanks in advance

sir with regards to your inquiry...just a brief answer :)... though there are limited evidences regarding acquiring infections thru HJ un less the hand is very contaminated cguro hehehe.. as for the bj.. lots of people think that you cant contract infections thru bj..or maybe if so..just by ordinary pathogens..this is a fallacy.. we all know that the normal oral cavity contains a lot of microbes in addition to this...the mouth can also be transiently or chronically infected by the more uncommon types of bacteria like sti causing microbes..the male urethra have its advantages as conpared to the female urethra since it is longer..as by this.. infections may tend to just invade the proximal or the outer part of the male urethra giving more chance for the body to flush it out..and it is usually sterile in normal individuals...any bacterial implantaion on the urethra may cause transient or long term infections due to different bacterial characteristics..going back to the question... if you have been given BBBJ or unprotected fellatio...and if the person gave a BBBJ to an infected person prior to you, there is a great chance that the disease can be transmitted to you.. more so if the person have open mouth sores...the common pathogen (neiserria gonorrhea) is known to infect the throat/esopahgus of susceptible individual that warrants long antibiotic treatments...as for your symptoms.. the itchiness may be a sign or irritation or infection more often than not.. but like what i stated earlier it depends on what kind of pathogen may have cause that...simple utis may also mimic those kind of symptoms.. i suggest that you refrain from having sexual contacts as of now for observation.. more so if youre in a relationship just to be safe.. observe any changes or any symptoms you may feel afterwhich have a consult with a physician and refrain from taking any medications as of now to prevent any improper treatment that could worsen the case... hope i enlighten you a bit...as for now.. increase water intake and observe and lets hope that everything turns out great.. cheers :thumbsupsmiley:

sir with regards to your inquiry...just a brief answer :)... though there are limited evidences regarding acquiring infections thru HJ un less the hand is very contaminated cguro hehehe.. as for the bj.. lots of people think that you cant contract infections thru bj..or maybe if so..just by ordinary pathogens..this is a fallacy.. we all know that the normal oral cavity contains a lot of microbes in addition to this...the mouth can also be transiently or chronically infected by the more uncommon types of bacteria like sti causing microbes..the male urethra have its advantages as conpared to the female urethra since it is longer..as by this.. infections may tend to just invade the proximal or the outer part of the male urethra giving more chance for the body to flush it out..and it is usually sterile in normal individuals...any bacterial implantaion on the urethra may cause transient or long term infections due to different bacterial characteristics..going back to the question... if you have been given BBBJ or unprotected fellatio...and if the person gave a BBBJ to an infected person prior to you, there is a great chance that the disease can be transmitted to you.. more so if the person have open mouth sores...the common pathogen (neiserria gonorrhea) is known to infect the throat/esopahgus of susceptible individual that warrants long antibiotic treatments...as for your symptoms.. the itchiness may be a sign or irritation or infection more often than not.. but like what i stated earlier it depends on what kind of pathogen may have cause that...simple utis may also mimic those kind of symptoms.. i suggest that you refrain from having sexual contacts as of now for observation.. more so if youre in a relationship just to be safe.. observe any changes or any symptoms you may feel afterwhich have a consult with a physician and refrain from taking any medications as of now to prevent any improper treatment that could worsen the case... hope i enlighten you a bit...as for now.. increase water intake and observe and lets hope that everything turns out great.. cheers :thumbsupsmiley:

hehehe, not much of assurance as much as i would like but i'll take it as it is. As of the moment, the sensitivity in my puson has subsided, only a little itching remains. still no kind of discharge is evident and i guess it has been more than a week na. Damn it, sobrang paranoid talaga ako sa mga sakit na ganyan... better to shoot me in the head with a gun than contract some kind of std. hehehe! Right now, no medicine nga and lots of water and buko juice ...also just as a slight precaution, i just take in a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil to be on the safe side, heard its good for the body especially for the urinary tract. maybe thats why nawala din siguro yung sa sensitivity ng puson ko. Only thing left is the itchiness hopefully that too would subside. Lesson learned, bro. No more bbbj for me if unprotected. Sheesh! katakot talaga! Guys, para sa inyo din always use protection. Naku, hirap na!

Edited by biggyprox

The Statistical answer is that it is highly unlikely that you contracted any kind of STi from your handjob and bbbj adventure.

Hi guys, I just want to ask a question. I don't to appear too praning or prissy. But is it necessary to bring your own razor when you go to the barbershop? Can I get infected with STD or AIDS if the barber uses a razor that has been used by another (who is infected)?

No, but you can contract Hep B, ask the barber to get you a new razor blade, magkano lang naman yun, lalo na bulk sila bumili at hinahati pa nila

• 2 weeks later...

I hav a friend na binigyan ng PSP ang masaklap natatakot na ngayon kasi medyo nagkasugat sa ilalim si manoy sa tagal daw nya matapos. He used rubber during the deed but his concern is it could affect him particularly if he had a small wound down there Specially if the womans juice woukd go through it. Is that safe??

I hav a friend na binigyan ng PSP ang masaklap natatakot na ngayon kasi medyo nagkasugat sa ilalim si manoy sa tagal daw nya matapos. He used rubber during the deed but his concern is it could affect him particularly if he had a small wound down there Specially if the womans juice woukd go through it. Is that safe??

if the wound was exposed to the secretions and the partner is positive for std/sti/hiv/hpv/herpes then he is a good candidate for infection. have him tested after a few days or weeks. better yet, consult your suking md.

yung lips ng penis ko,minsan nagfofold

at parang may bukol siya sa entrance...wala naman pus/nana

parang may bukol lang

tapos everytime i pee tumutulo pa ung ihi kht tapos na...parang wala na siyang control...TULO nb yuN? please clarify :unsure:

IMHO , nothing to worry about ! maybe others have a diff opinion...

if he got the small wound after the deed, it's maybe due to the CD that he used. there are some lubricant in CD that are irritating to your skin especially those who has some spermicides. apply an teramicyne ointment, if the wound persist after 2 days without healing it maybe a different thing. consult your MD.

if he had acquired the wounds during the deed. he's on the high risk.

Any of you guys know an over the counter meds for BV? I hate to advise douching for an ehem friend.

Are you sure that it's just bacterial vaginosis?

hi guys! my friend is getting married soon and he wants to have a check for hiv and std just to be sure. wer should he go? and what examination should he take. thanks

Well, most diagnostic labs offer HIV screening, and other tests such as VDRL (for syphilis) and Hepatitis profile determination. He can also request a urethral swab done to screen for gonorrhea and chlamydia.

docs, got this situation, hope you guys can help me out. i know we still need to have a test to be sure....

meron po ako naka ONS/psp one night stand../ personal service provider...

i had a friend na wholesome introduced me to this girl. me and this girl txted and ending up talking about sharing her some cash and we will have sex.

we did the first round hapily and satisfied.

2nd round... when we are doin fore play... fingered her a bit hard and naramdaman ko parang nasundot ko uterus nya. maya nag bleed sya ng medyo madami na ren. my 2 fingers nalagyan ng blood.. kahit 1 finger lang ginamit ko. she never felt the pain and in fact gusto pa nya idiin... was scared what migh have happen to her.... any symptom ba yan ng sakit or nasundot ko lang talga?

then when i was leaving her with the cash nut gusto nya balik saken. wag nalang daw.... medyo napraning den ako kasi inisip ko baka psycho tong naka sex ko... duda lang ako... i know shes surprised kasi hnde naman daw yari sa kan ya dati yun...

2ndly... may paltos yung finger pala yung pinasok ko... i discovered dangerous pala yun since may contact sa body fluids nya... her pussy did not have any unusual smell naman (i know its not enough reason) kaya i feel a bit safer...

any comments? what possibly happen?

tanx in advance...

docs, got this situation, hope you guys can help me out. i know we still need to have a test to be sure....

meron po ako naka ONS/psp one night stand../ personal service provider...

i had a friend na wholesome introduced me to this girl. me and this girl txted and ending up talking about sharing her some cash and we will have sex.

we did the first round hapily and satisfied.

2nd round... when we are doin fore play... fingered her a bit hard and naramdaman ko parang nasundot ko uterus nya. maya nag bleed sya ng medyo madami na ren. my 2 fingers nalagyan ng blood.. kahit 1 finger lang ginamit ko. she never felt the pain and in fact gusto pa nya idiin... was scared what migh have happen to her.... any symptom ba yan ng sakit or nasundot ko lang talga?

then when i was leaving her with the cash nut gusto nya balik saken. wag nalang daw.... medyo napraning den ako kasi inisip ko baka psycho tong naka sex ko... duda lang ako... i know shes surprised kasi hnde naman daw yari sa kan ya dati yun...

2ndly... may paltos yung finger pala yung pinasok ko... i discovered dangerous pala yun since may contact sa body fluids nya... her pussy did not have any unusual smell naman (i know its not enough reason) kaya i feel a bit safer...

any comments? what possibly happen?

tanx in advance...

most probably nag-mens lang sya habang naka-"sundot" un daliri mo. now ang problem mo un paltos sa finger mo nag come in contact sa body fluids nya, get yourself tested na lang after a few days/weeks ng hiv/hepa b.