Pag may genital herpes po ba mabaho ang ihi kahit po gumaling na?

Monthly po ba ang occurrence nito?

imho sir...herpes will not cause any changes in urine odor as far as i know..unless superinfection is also present...properly treated herpes infection doesnt guarantee 100% cure. high recurrence rate are noted in some cases...its better of you characterize the odor of your urine..is it fishy or fecaloid...in such cases a medical evaluation should again warranted to prevent further damage...at times certain infections creates a connection between the urinary and digestive system <fistula> which may cause fecaloid urine...

any comments/reactions to my posts are acknowledged...

imho sir...herpes will not cause any changes in urine odor as far as i know..unless superinfection is also present...properly treated herpes infection doesnt guarantee 100% cure. high recurrence rate are noted in some cases...its better of you characterize the odor of your urine..is it fishy or fecaloid...in such cases a medical evaluation should again warranted to prevent further damage...at times certain infections creates a connection between the urinary and digestive system <fistula> which may cause fecaloid urine...

any comments/reactions to my posts are acknowledged...

are you a doctor?

Pag may genital herpes po ba mabaho ang ihi kahit po gumaling na?

Monthly po ba ang occurrence nito?

Genital herpes is usually characterized by painful genital sores. Please have at least a urinalysis done and seek a medical consult if you have any reason to suspect that you might have gotten it from unprotected sexual contact.

I never had unprotected sex but recently I had a pimple in the pubic hair area?

imho sir.. i think you have folliculitis..its an infection of the hair follicles in your pubic area most common pathogen is staph...this may occur as painful solitary lesions or may be in groups depending on the gravity of the infection..warm compress to the area will help or oral antibiotics if the lesions are multiple...shaving will also contribute to this kind of problem due to the exposure of the pores to pathogens...good hygiene and keeping the infected area dry as much as possible will decrease recurrence of the lesions...in case that the lesion will not regress amidst proper antibiotic treatment..it may warrant excision of the cyst but this rarely happens in this case...

i still suggest you to consult your md for evaluation since dermatological problems are clinically diagnosed clinically..as for me this is my impression with such limited info of your problem..

any comments or reactions to my post are acknowledged..

penile pus discharge == gonorrhea?

what other pathogens can cause penile discharge?

Aside from Neisseria gonorrheae, other pathogens that can cause penile discharge are the following: Chlamydia trachomatis,

Mycoplasma genitalium, Ureaplasma urealyticum, Trichomonas vaginalis and rarely Herpes simplex.

Yup, purulent penile discharge is more likely to be gonococcal urethritis but you need to have tests done to be sure.

Edited by mwah
Aside from Neisseria gonorrheae, other pathogens that can cause penile discharge are the following: Chlamydia trachomatis,

Mycoplasma genitalium, Ureaplasma urealyticum, Trichomonas vaginalis and rarely Herpes simplex.

Yup, purulent penile discharge is more likely to be gonococcal urethritis but you need to have tests done to be sure.

i agree...purulent discharge per meatus doesnt indicate that it is caused by a single type of pathogen... empiric treatment always include coverage for the organism that may come wtih the main organism as with clinical diagnosis is concerned..

any comments or reactions to my post are acknowledged

This thread has been very informative. Out of curiosity, STDs like gonorrhea can be transmitted thru intercourse,oral or anal sex. The transmission is by contact of fluids from mucous membranes of infected people. Does this follow that we can get it by sharing a glass of water with a person infected with gonorrhea? Hope the you guys can clarify where to draw the line...

This thread has been very informative. Out of curiosity, STDs like gonorrhea can be transmitted thru intercourse,oral or anal sex. The transmission is by contact of fluids from mucous membranes of infected people. Does this follow that we can get it by sharing a glass of water with a person infected with gonorrhea? Hope the you guys can clarify where to draw the line...

imho sir there is small chance to get the organism thru inanimate objects..maarte ang gono once mawala sha sa gusto nyang environment theoretically speaking...thats why its hard to obtain a culture for this diplococci..

hehe i dont have any discharge

just a question that i had the urge to ask

imho sir there is small chance to get the organism thru inanimate objects..maarte ang gono once mawala sha sa gusto nyang environment theoretically speaking...thats why its hard to obtain a culture for this diplococci..

Interesting bacteria behavior. So, what happens if I rephrase it. If and when a partner has gonorrhea or chlamydia (hope i spelled that right), will she/he infect the other parter just by kissing? No other sexual contact involved, fully clothed.

This is not possible for the HIV virus since the amount of HIV virus in the saliva is not large enough to infect a kissing partner. What I would like to know is regarding the other STI/STDs...

kapag may sugat yung penis ko tapos nakipag sex ako ng may condom sa babae na may hiv. malaki ba chance ko magkaroon nun?

less likely sir..but there are new studies that question about the effectiveness of condoms regarding viral entities...some types of viri are so small like the HPV < human papilloma virus > that can pass thru the small pores of the latex though..

any comments of reactions to my post are acknowledged

Interesting bacteria behavior. So, what happens if I rephrase it. If and when a partner has gonorrhea or chlamydia (hope i spelled that right), will she/he infect the other parter just by kissing? No other sexual contact involved, fully clothed.

This is not possible for the HIV virus since the amount of HIV virus in the saliva is not large enough to infect a kissing partner. What I would like to know is regarding the other STI/STDs...

regarding gonorrhea it is possible..and the treatment in oral infections are more expensive since the antibiotic treatment are usually extended unlike uncomplicated urinary tract infections..gonorrhea can infect the throat or the esophagus since the microbe attaches to the mucosa of the oral lining..im not sure regarding chlamydia though...

hello docs, just a few questions here, for the greater knowledge of all:

1. if you're unsure whether you contracted any STD, what are the tests that you can do to totally tell you that you are free of STD and how often should you take it?

2. if for example, you had sex 1/1/2008, and you tested free of STD on 6/1/2008, do you have to test again after 2, 3, 4 ... 10 years because HIV incubation can stay as long as 10 years?

thanks for answering.

can one get genital herpes even with condoms?

good question !!!!

copy paste ko na lang from center for disease control and prevention

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm#treatment

The surest way to avoid transmission of sexually transmitted diseases, including genital herpes, is to abstain from sexual contact, or to be in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and is known to be uninfected.

Genital ulcer diseases can occur in both male and female genital areas that are covered or protected by a latex condom, as well as in areas that are not covered. Correct and consistent use of latex condoms can reduce the risk of genital herpes.

Persons with herpes should abstain from sexual activity with uninfected partners when lesions or other symptoms of herpes are present. It is important to know that even if a person does not have any symptoms he or she can still infect sex partners. Sex partners of infected persons should be advised that they may become infected and they should use condoms to reduce the risk. Sex partners can seek testing to determine if they are infected with HSV. A positive HSV-2 blood test most likely indicates a genital herpes infection.

so, reduced lang daw ang risk ! tsk ! tsk ! tsk !

btw, just a simple question.

makikipagsex ba kayo pag alam nyo na ang ka-sex mo ay may herpes ?

:mellow:

hmmmmm interesting topic

Regarding question on herpes...

"makikipagsex ba kayo pag alam nyo na ang ka-sex mo ay may herpes ?

Posible ikaw mismo nakipag sex na sa may herpes ng di mo nalalaman... kasi pwede pong walang symptoms and carried meaning clear po siya sa sugat or galing na yung sugat but since ang herpes ay walang gamot the virus stays on the body like all viruses pag malakas ang immune system mo wala kang problema dito dahil bihira ang atake...

ang nakakatakot lang dito ay yung sa babae na pinuputukan sa loob ng sex partner nila dahil pede masalin sa kanila at sumama yung virus sa asperm ng lalaki "

Another thing is oral baka sa dila or labi ng infected person meron pala akala niya singaw lang....

Current possible cure is acyclovir (Zovirax®) - Regarding dosage hindi ko na alam

Regarding

Gonorrhea or Chlamydia known as cousins :) mas madali kasi mga 2 to 30 days lalabas na ang symptoms ng infections

pag malakas yung bacteria mahihirapan na ang amocicillin na gamutin ito baka Erythromycin makaya pa dosage hindi ko rin alam...

pero may gamot na isang inuman lang tangal agad ang tama mo ...

PM me for details... salamat na rin sa mga load o pangmiryenda para sa mga natulungan

Cure Gonorrhea and Chlamydia are different din in short magkaiba ng gamot pero

Chlamydia and Syphilis halos parehas lang ng gamot at mura lang 2X a day Doxycycline for 2 to 4 weeks magagamot ito pero meron din medicide na isang inuman lang ok na rin agad....

PM me for details... salamat na rin sa mga load o pangmiryenda para sa mga natulungan ulit :D

Hepatitis A B n C -- Hm ingat kayo sa maga ito thou Hepa B already has a vaccine once vacinated immune ka na sa virus na ito pero once infected wala nang cure.. kung pregnant ka wag mo isisikreto ito sa midwife mo or OB GYNE para paglabas ng bata maturukan agad ng Innumoglobulin (tama ba) pero para maprevent yung propagation ng virus sa bata after birth.. kailangan maturukan siya ng Hepa B vaccine within 24 hrs after birth (ouch)

sa lahat masasabing hindi pa rin mapipiligro buhay mo pero itong nasa baba hays wala kang kawala

HIV - Lalo ka na magingat dito AIDS ......

so to avoid be faithful or practice safe sex

AT hindi po ako doctor im just sharing my my knowledge sa naatutunan ko nung pinagaralan mo namin ito plus sa net na rin...

Edited by dwarfspider

Cure for AIDS posted at The Cure Manual

I finally find the time and inspiration to write down the cure for AIDS at my website The Cure Manual. I needed artistic rest and to earn a living first.

Of course My Cure Manual for AIDS will not make me rich, but it will cure a lot of people.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2008/05/16/cur...he-cure-manual/

The Cure for AIDS is at

http://www.curemanual.com/diseases-and-tweaks/aids