Thanks for the info!!! :) nagkamuscle pain kse ako sa back upper thigh ko the next day i had sex with someone i didn't know much. although i used condoms at that time and no oral sex.... if more than 2 days na i might have it check up..baka napagod lng? hehe

heheheh Kung nag standing possition ka mostly saskit talaga mustle mo or any possition that resembles squat...:D

should be gone in 2 to 4 days after kungmustle pain po yan, kung di nawala iba na po yan

what do you mean brownish? nde ba yellowish sha? how do you describe yung pag ka brownish nya? any other description you would notice?

more on brownish yung color, hindi yellowish. parang transluscent na medyo brown ung color.

mas pansin ung color pag nasa white background e... (nakita ko kasi sa toilet nung minsan) kaya sinubukan ko uli lately...

ganun pa rin ung color.

can this be caused by an STD or maybe I'm off-topic? is there something I need to worry about?

Thanks!

more on brownish yung color, hindi yellowish. parang transluscent na medyo brown ung color.

mas pansin ung color pag nasa white background e... (nakita ko kasi sa toilet nung minsan) kaya sinubukan ko uli lately...

ganun pa rin ung color.

can this be caused by an STD or maybe I'm off-topic? is there something I need to worry about?

Thanks!

I'm not a urologist but if I remember correctly, brownish or reddish ejaculate may indicate blood in the semen. It's a common condition among young men. It may be benign and resolve on its own; or it may be due to lesions or infections of the urethra or prostate. Please have yourself checked by a urologist if it persists.

I'm not a urologist but if I remember correctly, brownish or reddish ejaculate may indicate blood in the semen. It's a common condition among young men. It may be benign and resolve on its own; or it may be due to lesions or infections of the urethra or prostate. Please have yourself checked by a urologist if it persists.

i agree...not a urologist...just to be sure that there is nothing to worry about you should consult a urologist...like what maam mwah stated it may occur due to lesions or previous infections...

i agree...not a urologist...just to be sure that there is nothing to worry about you should consult a urologist...like what maam mwah stated it may occur due to lesions or previous infections...

THANKS!

one last thing...

could you give some probable causes for lesions or infections? esp. about the prostate...

thanks again...

Guest Romeo

HPV AND VAGINAL WARTS

Hi any medical professional care to enlighten us about this matter? Just read an article about it and was quite curious about how contagious is it? can condoms prevent it? Is it 100% cureable?

Edited by Romeo
Hi any medical professional care to enlighten us about this matter? Just read an article about it and was quite curious about how contagious is it? can condoms prevent it? Is it 100% cureable

anu yun kuya?

Edited by jana08

just to add, condoms will reduce the risk somewhat but please bear in mind that the exposed areas (those uncovered by the condom) are still vulnerable to contracting it.

I mean, we probably won't find manufacturers put out skirt-like versions of the condom anytime soon so practicing abstinence (if at all possible) is not a bad option.

for women in the reproductive age, we cannot overemphasize the need for routine Pap smear in detecting early and possibly premalignant lesions.

Guest Romeo
electrocautery, surgery and topical antiviral medication will do.

condom will reduce the risk of contracting the disease.

ic so there is no sure way of protecting ourself...cause condoms dont cover the whole area and what about if u not knowingly lick some one who has this ,

how likely are you to get it also? is there any test u can take aside from papsmear for women. how bout guys?

@randomdude

sir, this would depend on the type of HPV involved.

some tend to go away and are gone forever, others linger or recur and wreak havoc later on.

also, even if you get rid of the wart, this shouldn't serve as an assurance that you have rid yourself of the infection---as such, safe sexual practices should still be employed.

@Romeo

sir, the warts may or may not be there with infection.

put another way, even without any visible lesions down there or any tell-tale signs whatsoever, there's a fairly good chance that a sexually-active individual with a checkered sexual history might still be harboring it.

Edited by gift_of_game

I have a penile discharge for almost a week and a half now. On the first 2 days of my discharge I immediately went to a doctor. Without any examination or lab test the doctor just asked me to take doxycyline. After a week the discharge still continues so I went back to the doctor. This time the doctor told me to take levofloxacin for another 7 days. I just wonder how could the doctor prescribe without any lab testing. Could I rely on this one? or I need to find another doctor? Can you recommend any clinc or hospital if I need to? Thanks.

Guest Romeo
@randomdude

sir, this would depend on the type of HPV involved.

some tend to go away and are gone forever, others linger or recur and wreak havoc later on.

also, even if you get rid of the wart, this shouldn't serve as an assurance that you have rid yourself of the infection---as such, safe sexual practices should still be employed.

@Romeo

sir, the warts may or may not be there with infection.

put another way, even without any visible lesions down there or any tell-tale signs whatsoever, there's a fairly good chance that a sexually-active individual with a checkered sexual history might still be harboring it.

I also recently read that the warts are just symptoms of the hpv. and one can have it, without even experiencing any symptoms and not knowing that he/ she is infected. Is there a test for this?

Hpv has many strains as i read,and no cure has been discovered yet......can u enlighten me on this?

HPV or human pailloma virus is one of the major cause of cervical cancer in women. risk factors are multiple sexual partners or unprotected sex to CSW. for women especially if you are at risk meron ng vaccine to prevent cervical cancer. consult your ob so that you can be protected. in women STD are often assymptomatic or walang signs. so if you are at risk you should always inspect your vagina at least every week and look for some lesions and abnormal discharge.

sa men, condom will protect or lessen the chance of contracting the disease or if possible inspect the vaginal area of your partner and look for lesions para siyang wart or kulugo. it can be treated with antiviral medication and laser therapy to remove the wart. siyempre prevention for std is:

A = abstinence

B = be faithful

C = use condoms

D = dont use drugs

post-159971-1212214525.jpg

usually doctors will issue aldara for guys who have genital warts. we will never know if a person already have it. unless going under some blood test pero sabi din nila hindi ito 100% accurate. about sa size pwede siya sinlaki ng pea or singliit ng tuldok ng karayom. so we will never know.