sorry if this is a bit off topic.

iv used d services of a psp only once in my whole life. thing is i want 2 experience the "tricks" iv been reading on the fr's, but since my sex life is mainly composed of friends n acqntnces, iv never veered far from regular sex.

the fear of STD's has been a big thing for me, but would like to experience more adventurous activities. i started with the rub-n-tug spa's dat hav been mushrooming n d metro, seems safe enough. are there other safe outlets you may know of? like maybe a list of certified clean psp's?

im posting just in case, who better to ask dan real doctors ryt? if d mods think this is out of line, its ok if this was deleted.

thanks!

i`m a little amused lang with what you are looking for bro.. a psp cannot be considered certified clean kasi there is no sure way to tell kung malinis talaga siya..

you are taking a big risk lang talaga when you avail of their services.. just be ready to face the possible consequences when you do..

:mtc:

Hi.

I am looking for a male gynecologist.

I presume there are lots of you in here?

I think I have STD and really need help immediately.

It is the first time that I would be needing help with an issue regarding HPV/STD.

And I am not comfortable opening my legs and exposing my pussy to a girl!

Well, yeah I have my lady gynecologist, and have had pap smear so I've shown my pussy to a girl already.

But my pussy needs exploring because she is sick :-(

I would be more comfortable with a guy doctor because that's what I've been used to.

To open wide for a man, and not feel embarrassed at all.

It's funny, I know, but I hope someone would step up to help me.

Please help me? I am nice, I promise.

you got PM.. :)

And I also promise to pay.

malamang herpes yan... 2nd stage ng bulutong tubig. mahal pa naman ng gamot. around 15k gastos dyan sa gamot lang. nakukuha yan kapag sobrang baba ng immune system mo. pa consult ka na.. may namamatay dyan kapag napabayaan at lalo kapag malapit sa utak.

@ greatliving

what Mr. Clean is trying to say is that you might be suffering from Herpes Zoster or shingles, which can happen if you have had chickenpox before..

i`ll post an image to give you an idea what it looks like bro..

post-23235-1245142700.jpg

Hi.

I am looking for a male gynecologist.

I presume there are lots of you in here?

I think I have STD and really need help immediately.

It is the first time that I would be needing help with an issue regarding HPV/STD.

And I am not comfortable opening my legs and exposing my pussy to a girl!

Well, yeah I have my lady gynecologist, and have had pap smear so I've shown my pussy to a girl already.

But my pussy needs exploring because she is sick :-(

I would be more comfortable with a guy doctor because that's what I've been used to.

To open wide for a man, and not feel embarrassed at all.

It's funny, I know, but I hope someone would step up to help me.

Please help me? I am nice, I promise.

And I also promise to pay.

There is really no issue whether you consult with a lady gyne or a male physician. The last thing a doctor would do to a patient is to give moral judgements.

I had a patient approach me in one of my clandestine clinic in Manila asking for advice regarding HPV. Turns out that we knew each other and she was really flushed with embarrassment. I just had to reassure her that everything we discussed will be confined in our physician-patient relationship. She is still probably thinking that I see her as a slut - the exact opposite of how her friends like myself see her. She appeared to be living two lives and until now no one knows exactly what she does when she is not on duty

• 2 weeks later...

mga docs, talaga bang mga sakit ba ng mga males ang sa prostates? kc po, correct me if i am wrong here... since males lang ang meron prostate , di ba? hehehe... habang lumalaki ang batang lalaki yung prostate din po, laki din po... please help po kc my father, 64 y/o na po.nag pa executive check up po sya.. meron po kc sa medical nya nakalagay don yata. i don't know as ++++ po. what does this mean.. .. balik po ako next time if makuha ko po ulit medical report ni papang...thanks po..

good day

mga doc,meron ba kayo na marerecomend na clinic

south metro manila

i'm from las pinas and i wana have my self checked up-ed

just to be responsible

hehehehe

Look for a Urologist sa mga hospitals near your area. Patingin ka, tapus bibigyan ka nila ng request for testing sa laboratory ng hospital nila . :)

If the hospital have a computerized laboratory system, masmabilis. Hope this helps dude!

mga docs, talaga bang mga sakit ba ng mga males ang sa prostates? kc po, correct me if i am wrong here... since males lang ang meron prostate , di ba? hehehe... habang lumalaki ang batang lalaki yung prostate din po, laki din po... please help po kc my father, 64 y/o na po.nag pa executive check up po sya.. meron po kc sa medical nya nakalagay don yata. i don't know as ++++ po. what does this mean.. .. balik po ako next time if makuha ko po ulit medical report ni papang...thanks po..

Puwede talagang magkaroon ng sakit sa prostate. Mas makakatulong kami pag nakuha mo na yung complete report.

Just post in the Medical thread. :)

Edited by mwah
ah, when a guy gets head there is still the risk of getting an STD from the infected partner, though the chances are not as great when compared to sexual intercourse.. still delikado pa din when you get a BBBJ from someone who has an STD..

as a matter of fact, i have had patients who got STD`s telling me that they got it from fellatio lang..

the problem kasi is that saliva can harbor harmful microbes including the ones that cause STD`s, and during BBBJ these organisms can enter the body via cuts and abrasions of the penis and/or testes.. though i`ve mentioned nga that the odds of that happening are somewhat miniscule din..

Doc, I was backreading when I chanced upon this po. I had my first BBBJ last May 8. Are there any symptoms I need to be experiencing right now na related sa STDs?

Right now I have swollen lymph nodes sa neck. I had my doctor check and papa-xray daw nya to rule out infections sa lungs. natatakot at nahihiya kasi ako i-raise ang about STD.

Thanks in advance sir. More power.

Doc, I was backreading when I chanced upon this po. I had my first BBBJ last May 8. Are there any symptoms I need to be experiencing right now na related sa STDs?

Right now I have swollen lymph nodes sa neck. I had my doctor check and papa-xray daw nya to rule out infections sa lungs. natatakot at nahihiya kasi ako i-raise ang about STD.

my advice is do not worry yourself needlessly muna.. like i mentioned before, getting an STD from fellatio is somewhat less likely than getting it from sexual intercourse..

let your doctor do his job muna, let him examine and evaluate you.. swollen lymph nodes in your neck would most likely indicate an infection somewhere in your body, so there should be at least several more tests to be done aside from a chest x-ray..

Doc..pwd ko b ask kung ano tong nrramdaman ko s may testicles ko?para kcng sinusundot ng krayom e..tpos ung sperm ko parang lumapot masyado...since nung me nka-one nyt stand ako...wla kc ako dalang kapote nun eh kya npasubo ako....tnx po..sna hnd mlalang STD..huhuhu...

there are different causes of testicular pain bro.. it can be inflammatory in nature, trauma or injury, mechanical (torsion), nerve damage, tumors, etc..

i suggest that you consult a urologist to find out what`s causing the pain..

there are different causes of testicular pain bro.. it can be inflammatory in nature, trauma or injury, mechanical (torsion), nerve damage, tumors, etc..

i suggest that you consult a urologist to find out what`s causing the pain..

san kali mganda mgpatingin doc?pwd bng sau nlng?hehehe...student plang kc ako kaya mejo tyt s budget me mppayo k bng clinic s manila area...tnx s reply h...

just in case your x-ray is negative and doesn't improve with broad spectrum antibiotics the next step is to have a fine needle aspiration biopsy.

just in case your x-ray is negative and doesn't improve with broad spectrum antibiotics the next step is to have a fine needle aspiration biopsy.

docs, tanong lang po.

last week (wed), i had a one night stand with this girl. mejo di nagkasya yung condom binili ko, kaya napilitang mag live. sabi naman nya wala sya sakit.

this morning, i notice there are green and yellow spots in my underwear. wala naman akong experience any pain or discomfort when peeing. may std na ba ako? Or UTI? Kasi, last week din kasi, i just started drinking sambong tea -- green tea yata sya. so i thought bka yun ang cause nung green spots. I read somewhere that zithromax is the best medication for this.

advice naman po. thanks

docs, tanong lang po.

last week (wed), i had a one night stand with this girl. mejo di nagkasya yung condom binili ko, kaya napilitang mag live. sabi naman nya wala sya sakit.

this morning, i notice there are green and yellow spots in my underwear. wala naman akong experience any pain or discomfort when peeing. may std na ba ako? Or UTI? Kasi, last week din kasi, i just started drinking sambong tea -- green tea yata sya. so i thought bka yun ang cause nung green spots. I read somewhere that zithromax is the best medication for this.

advice naman po. thanks

Please see an MD so you could be properly evaluated. AFAIK, drinking tea would never cause stains on your underwear. Just make sure that you take medications under the supervision of a physician.

Please see an MD so you could be properly evaluated. AFAIK, drinking tea would never cause stains on your underwear. Just make sure that you take medications under the supervision of a physician.

thanks po. follow up question lang po. Should i still wait for a few days to observe further symptoms? or should i just immediately consult a doctor for this?

Does the presence of the spots automatically mean std?

thanks.

thanks po. follow up question lang po. Should i still wait for a few days to observe further symptoms? or should i just immediately consult a doctor for this?

Does the presence of the spots automatically mean std?

thanks.

IMHO, usually it does but not all the time. spot may mean that you have a discharge, discharge may mean that you have an infection but then again you have to have it examine to be sure. like what mwah said, better see you MD for proper diagnosis and management.

doc,

pno po kung ginamit ko ung totoy ko pang poke ng pepe nia, para 2migas lng, cgro mga 3 thrust lng.. magkakasakit ba ako kapag may skit ung girl?

thanks in advance po..

there is a 50% chance that you will be infected with the disease if she have one but there is also 50% chance that you won't.

AFAIK, all MD members of MTC will be able to treat you and understand your situation.

Edited by otitismedia