kapag ba infertility, wala n bang option para mabuhay ulit ang sperm?

actually bro, it all depends sa cause ng male infertility...

there are what we call pre-testicular causes, which include alcohol, drugs, smoking. strenuous bike riding, etc...

testicular causes includes bad semen quality, genetic defects, abnormal chromosomes, mumps, cancer, etc...

post-testicular causes naman, there is impotence, retrograde ejaculation, etc...

At least one-half of male fertility problems can be treated so that conception is possible. There are three categories of treatment for male infertility:

1) Assisted reproduction - 30% success rate

2) Drug therapy

3) Surgery

:mtc:

doc, last question, pag sinabing regular check up..say in my case, prostate, last year namamaga, ngayon naman matigas, dapat ba every 6 mos, ako magpacheck up? yearly? ...?

maraming salamat ulit doc.

depende din yan sa urologist mo bro.. he may recommend quarterly, semi-annual or annual check-ups for you..

titignan niya yung clinical progression ng kondisyon mo, tapos bibigyan ka niya ng appropriate therapy..

basta hindi mo pababayaan ang sarili mo and magpa-checkup ka palagi, i`m confident that you will be ok..

mga doc, ano po ba ang effective yet practical way of curing "tulo"?

masakit siya pag magdidischarge ako and may white liquid na lumalabas sa ari ko.

i've tried taking one dosage of 4 500mg amoxicilin but nothing happened. thanks...

Di talaga magiging effective ang Amoxicillin diyan.

Please have yourself checked by an MD so you 'd be properly evaluated and treated. You could have more serious complications if you're not treated properly.

mga doc, ano po ba ang effective yet practical way of curing "tulo"?

masakit siya pag magdidischarge ako and may white liquid na lumalabas sa ari ko.

i've tried taking one dosage of 4 500mg amoxicilin but nothing happened. thanks...

doc Mwah is right, please consult a urologist ASAP so that you can be properly examined and be given the appropriate meds..

the following complications can occur if your gonorrhea is left untreated or improperly treated :

urethritis

epididymytis

prostatitis

disseminated gonorrhea

the first three conditions can lead to infertility, the fourth means that the infection can spread to other parts of your body, causing major problems for you..

it is important also for you to be tested for other STD`s like chlamydia and HIV, as studies have shown that having gonorrhea makes a person more susceptible to contract these infections...

how do you know if your 100% safe no tulo na? after taking proper medication what the doctor ordered?

It is important to take all of the medication prescribed to cure gonorrhea. Although medication will stop the infection, it will not repair any permanent damage done by the disease. People who have had gonorrhea and have been treated can get the disease again if they have sexual contact with persons infected with gonorrhea. Although mosts cases of gonorrhea do not require follow-up, if a person’s symptoms continue even after receiving treatment, he or she should return to a doctor to be reevaluated.

tnx doc, one more thing, it means kapag naging tuyo na ung labasan ng ihi, compare sa lumalabas, meaning ok na? is it ok if let myself re evaluate again to my doctor? like medical testing? tnx! magulo pa din isip ko, tnx!

if nawala na yung mga symptoms like yung discharge, burning sensation and pain sa pag-ihi, etc. then you can be considered ok na, just as long as tatapusin mo yung pag-inom ng gamot..

there`s no harm kung magpapatingin ka uli sa doctor mo, i think that would be proper for you para malaman mo if you are well na..

salamt, doc ur the man, pero nahihilo ako tuwing gabi, related pa ba to o highblood n lang? praning n ko

let me share with you some of the different causes of dizziness :

vertigo

emotional stress

balance problems

cardiovascular disease

anemia

hypolgycemia or low blood sugar

hypotension or low blood pressure

alcohol

food allergies

there are many other possible causes of dizziness bro.. if you are bothered by your symptoms, i think it would be best na magkonsulta ka sa doktor..

Edited by peterparker
doc, pano malalaman kung yung partner ko may tulo?

In women, the early symptoms of gonorrhea are sometimes so mild that they are mistaken for a bladder infection or vaginal infection. Symptoms may include:

Painful or frequent urination.

Anal itching, pain, bleeding, or discharge.

Abnormal vaginal discharge.

Abnormal vaginal bleeding during or after sex or between periods.

Genital itching.

Irregular menstrual bleeding.

Lower abdominal pain.

Fever and general tiredness.

Swollen and painful glands at the opening of the vagina (Bartholin glands).

Painful sexual intercourse.

Sore throat (rare).

Pinkeye (conjunctivitis) (rare).

mga Sirs I never had sex for a month na, and the last time was well-protected (withCD) never did i done it w/oCD meaning always with condom. But recently everytime I pee there is itchiness inside the tip of my penis, not the whole urethra as in near the opening lang nag-itch. Pag kinamot ko naman d na itchiness but burning sensation na pag-umihi. Normal naman ang skin at wla ni kahit anung abnormality sa hitsura. Mga 3 days na eto. Clear naman urine ko (not cloudy) no blood and no white discharge whatsoever. Pede kaya UTI lang to? kung UTI anu mga medicines na pde ko gamitin, ung d na need ng prescription. Salamat Po.

mga Sirs I never had sex for a month na, and the last time was well-protected (withCD) never did i done it w/oCD meaning always with condom. But recently everytime I pee there is itchiness inside the tip of my penis, not the whole urethra as in near the opening lang nag-itch. Pag kinamot ko naman d na itchiness but burning sensation na pag-umihi. Normal naman ang skin at wla ni kahit anung abnormality sa hitsura. Mga 3 days na eto. Clear naman urine ko (not cloudy) no blood and no white discharge whatsoever. Pede kaya UTI lang to? kung UTI anu mga medicines na pde ko gamitin, ung d na need ng prescription. Salamat Po.

bro, it would be wise on your part na magpa-konsulta ka muna sa doctor and magpagawa ka muna ng urinalysis and gram stain ng weewee mo.. kung may makitang infection, saka ka reresetahan ng gamot..

Doc peter.. girl friend ko nag blebleeding 1 month na. color brown daw pag nag lalakad sya ng malayo like malling medyo malakas... ano po kaya ito... thank you

i`m assuming your girlfriend is within childbearing age, and if so she probably has what is called abnormal uterine bleeding..

this can happen due to certain conditions, both normal and abnormal.. in your gf`s case i`m inclined to think this might be due to a hormonal imbalance, which can cause irregular menstrual periods..

i strongly suggest na mag konsulta na kayo sa OB-GYNE to have her examined and worked-up.. your gf needs to have a transvaginal ultrasound done to evaluate the reproductive tract, baka there is a problem with her uterus, cervix or ovaries..