bro, it would be wise on your part na magpa-konsulta ka muna sa doctor and magpagawa ka muna ng urinalysis and gram stain ng weewee mo.. kung may makitang infection, saka ka reresetahan ng gamot..

:mtc:

bro nagpa-urinalysis na ako...ok naman lahat pero taas ata ng acidity ko 6.5...ung bacteria naman (occasional) nakalagay...

wla naman kasi ako discharge and other abnormal stuffs...masakit lang talaga pag umihi ung sa tip nang urethra...feeling ko kasi na sobrang diin sa masturbate...baka nasugatan ung sa loob...

doc.peter...nagpa-urinalysis na ako....ok naman lahat pero taas ata ng acidity ko 6.5...ung bacteria naman (occasional) nakalagay...

wla naman kasi ako discharge and other abnormal stuffs...masakit lang talaga pag umihi ung sa tip nang urethra...feeling ko kasi na sobrang diin sa masturbate...baka nasugatan ung sa loob...

doc.peter...nagpa-urinalysis na ako....ok naman lahat pero taas ata ng acidity ko 6.5...ung bacteria naman (occasional) nakalagay...

Sir, if i may add to the advices... you may have a mild case of balanitis. this is an inflammation of the penis more so in the head or tip...this may suggest bacterial or fungal elements but may also be caused by irritants....i suggest you to be more meticulous on your hygiene like keeping it dry and refrain any irritants to come in touch with the affected area...some soaps/body wash/shampoos can cause such symtoms too..continue to increase water intake to facilitate flushing off microbes if the case may be.. hth

Doc peter.. girl friend ko nag blebleeding 1 month na. color brown daw pag nag lalakad sya ng malayo like malling medyo malakas... ano po kaya ito... thank you

i agree on what sir peterparker said.. a proper consultation with a gynecologist will be the best for your girlfriend...AUB/abnormal uterine bleeding have lots of causes which includes anatomical or hormonal or both.

doc peter gynecologist po need me... may OB na po kasi GF ko. thank you po talaga...

AND Doc xwhiteshadow bakit po gyno kelangan ng GF ko hindi po ba OB??? thanks for he message.

ONE MORE thing. ano po ba ang KUPAL?? and saan ba sya nakikita and anong itsura nya. STD po ba yun??

Sir, if i may add to the advices... you may have a mild case of balanitis. this is an inflammation of the penis more so in the head or tip...this may suggest bacterial or fungal elements but may also be caused by irritants....i suggest you to be more meticulous on your hygiene like keeping it dry and refrain any irritants to come in touch with the affected area...some soaps/body wash/shampoos can cause such symtoms too..continue to increase water intake to facilitate flushing off microbes if the case may be.. hth

ohhh tnx soo much, i think the oil used by my girl caused it. She used oil to masturbate it kasi :thumbsupsmiley: . Any advice sir what medicine to take? :rolleyes:

doc peter gynecologist po need me... may OB na po kasi GF ko. thank you po talaga...

AND Doc xwhiteshadow bakit po gyno kelangan ng GF ko hindi po ba OB??? thanks for he message.

ONE MORE thing. ano po ba ang KUPAL?? and saan ba sya nakikita and anong itsura nya. STD po ba yun??

most of the obstetricians practicing in our country are also trained in gynecology naman, that`s why they are called OB-GYNE kaya pwede niyong konsultahin yung OB ng gf mo..

i believe kupal is the vernacular term for smegma, which in turn is defined as a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture. It occurs in both male and female genitalia. In males, smegma helps keep the glans moist and facilitates sexual intercourse by acting as a lubricant.

Edited by peterparker
Hi Doc Peter, in the MTC threads I read a lot about unprotected oral sex (BBBJ). From the point of view of the man as the recipient, how great are the risks? Have you encountered any patients who got infected from a BBBJ?

ah, when a guy gets head there is still the risk of getting an STD from the infected partner, though the chances are not as great when compared to sexual intercourse.. still delikado pa din when you get a BBBJ from someone who has an STD..

as a matter of fact, i have had patients who got STD`s telling me that they got it from fellatio lang..

the problem kasi is that saliva can harbor harmful microbes including the ones that cause STD`s, and during BBBJ these organisms can enter the body via cuts and abrasions of the penis and/or testes.. though i`ve mentioned nga that the odds of that happening are somewhat miniscule din..

ohhh tnx soo much, i think the oil used by my girl caused it. She used oil to masturbate it kasi :thumbsupsmiley: . Any advice sir what medicine to take? :rolleyes:

ayun hehe kaw din nakatrace ng possible na cause :) no meds as for now just minimize muna contact ng chemicals para di na mairritate...this will heal by itself in time..but in case it will be worse then do another consultation for reevaluation...

oops sorry for the confusion sir nonex...take what sir peter stated.. obstetrics are for pregnant females while gynecologist for female reproductive system problems.. pero magkasama na yun ob-gyne so both buntis and nde buntis pede magpatingin..

mga Doc. thank you for the reply. may question pa po ako. yung pututut ko kasi may parang maliit na butas sa shaft nya parang yung pinag tahian ng tuli ko. tapos pa pinipisil ko sya para syang black heads?? any information regarding this.>???

mga Doc. thank you for the reply. may question pa po ako. yung pututut ko kasi may parang maliit na butas sa shaft nya parang yung pinag tahian ng tuli ko. tapos pa pinipisil ko sya para syang black heads?? any information regarding this.>???

this could be some sort of an infection bro.. better have it checked out..

doc, parang lumalaki ang rashes ko sa dibdib, part ba to ng sexual diseases at dermatologist po ba ang pupuntahan ko or MD? tnx

malamang herpes yan... 2nd stage ng bulutong tubig. mahal pa naman ng gamot. around 15k gastos dyan sa gamot lang. nakukuha yan kapag sobrang baba ng immune system mo. pa consult ka na.. may namamatay dyan kapag napabayaan at lalo kapag malapit sa utak.

Edited by Mr. Clean

Hi.

I am looking for a male gynecologist.

I presume there are lots of you in here?

I think I have STD and really need help immediately.

It is the first time that I would be needing help with an issue regarding HPV/STD.

And I am not comfortable opening my legs and exposing my pussy to a girl!

Well, yeah I have my lady gynecologist, and have had pap smear so I've shown my pussy to a girl already.

But my pussy needs exploring because she is sick :-(

I would be more comfortable with a guy doctor because that's what I've been used to.

To open wide for a man, and not feel embarrassed at all.

It's funny, I know, but I hope someone would step up to help me.

Please help me? I am nice, I promise.

And I also promise to pay.

• Like (+1) 2

sorry if this is a bit off topic.

iv used d services of a psp only once in my whole life. thing is i want 2 experience the "tricks" iv been reading on the fr's, but since my sex life is mainly composed of friends n acqntnces, iv never veered far from regular sex.

the fear of STD's has been a big thing for me, but would like to experience more adventurous activities. i started with the rub-n-tug spa's dat hav been mushrooming n d metro, seems safe enough. are there other safe outlets you may know of? like maybe a list of certified clean psp's?

im posting just in case, who better to ask dan real doctors ryt? if d mods think this is out of line, its ok if this was deleted.

thanks!