Wear wedding ring and it's the most effective against HIV

dont you know na mas masarap sa kama yung mga may suot na wedding ring? MILFS, HOTMAMAs, etc. at dahil dyan may nagtext. este mas madaling kumalat ang HIV. so papanong mapoprotektahan ng wedding ring ang isang taong sabik sa sex?

share ko lang ,i felt the way about having yellowish discharge, as doc keeps always saying, go to your doctor, lakasan loob lang, its our future, naghanap pa ko ng doctor sa hospital about my condition and harapan , i told him the story, he asked me to show him my thing, and he squeeze, un sabi nya, meron daw, dalhn nyo na din yung underwear nyo na may stain, para makita nya, dinala ko kasi ung sa akin and gave me a proper medication after two weeks, perfectly stop and the pain,

di naman kau kakain ng doctor, and the doctor pleased to help you.

Gud eve mga Docs just want to ask two things..

1.) how can i cure/prevent crabs or pubic lice

2.) can genital warts grow inside the vagina? kasi when im figering my girl i can't help notice na parang may nunal sa loob ng vagina na nya.. is it posible kaya na genital warts yun? is it dangerous?

limewire amp... :upside:

taena! baka may aids na ako, nagdownload pa naman ako last weekend ng kanta.. paksyet...

:upside:

i think (not sure) that the report said the concentration of people tested work in the call center industry that's why they got burned so as they say.

indeed, that stupid report failed to mention that a majority of the people tested were in fact call center employees. generally, that would spike your numbers significantly as they provided the biggest sample size.

what peeves me more is that this report, when interpreted loosely, makes it appear that call center employees are quite promiscuous, sexually liberal, and ignorant when it comes to protection etc.. e mas madami pang manyakis at pabaya na abogado, sales professionals, marketing personnel na tumatangkilik sa sex trade at kumakarangkang indiscriminately.

the last report like this that the DOH ran was similarly skewed. most of the subjects were OFWs, so a large portion of the afflicted testees belonged to the group with the biggest sample size. so what did they intend to mean by this? pag nag-abroad ka, uuwi kang hiv positive na lang?

i really dont mind if this report was made, i have problems however of the myriad misrepresentations done by the people presenting them. i smell the stinking hand of the Catholic Church and ultra-rightists at the back of this study...

i really dont mind if this report was made, i have problems however of the myriad misrepresentations done by the people presenting them. i smell the stinking hand of the Catholic Church and ultra-rightists at the back of this study...

di naman siguro. numero lang ang pinag-uusapan diyan. alam mo din naman media sa pilipinas, gusto din ng sensationalism.

kailangan din ng awareness sa Pilipinas kaya di naman masama.

pero, pabor itong istorya na ito sa mga HIV testing facilities dahil matatakot ang mga tao.

iwas sa livewire at laging mag-helmet. marami pang ibang sakit maliban sa HIV.

buti ako rapidshare.

sana magka anti virus na sa aids. para maging care free na ang pag contact sa live wire ng mapapagmahal na pinoy.

meron nang HIV/AIDS vaccine ngayon, ang problema ay selected lang na HIV mutation ka mapro-protektahan. Maski may HIV/AIDS vaccination ka, di pa din sigurado na hindi ka tatamaan ng sakit na ito. Parang flu na alam natin, pero hindi lahat ng flu ay pare-pareho, halimbawa, bird flu at swine flu. Isa pa, marami pang ibang STD ang walang vaccine tulad ng gonorrhea, chlamydia. Safe sex talaga kailangan.

About 10 years ago we had this officemate who suddenly went AWOL and his relatives said he's gone back to the province to look after their farmlands. Months later we heard that he died and was immediately cremated. It was only about two years ago that we found out from his cousin who found employment with the company that he was an HIV / AIDS victim and that he was a bading. It came as a shock to all of us because he didn't show any sign of the illness. Ganuon ka grabe ito mga bro.

About 10 years ago we had this officemate who suddenly went AWOL and his relatives said he's gone back to the province to look after their farmlands. Months later we heard that he died and was immediately cremated. It was only about two years ago that we found out from his cousin who found employment with the company that he was an HIV / AIDS victim and that he was a bading. It came as a shock to all of us because he didn't show any sign of the illness. Ganuon ka grabe ito mga bro.

Some people get HIV from blood transfusion and from accidents involving medical biohazards in a hospital or clinic. Marami ang hindi nakakaalam dahil few years minsan inaabot bago humina ang immune system ng victim at tuluyang dapuan ng secondary disease.

Ingat talaga kailangan.

wala naman akong sinabi na hindi ito grabe eh. in fact, im friggin scared of this disease. however, its already become a fact of life, and not together untreatable. kung yung DOH e nag survey dun sa mga dancer na kinukuha every fiesta para sa ati-atihan, yung mga bading na naka-uling, malamang baka nabansagan pa yung industriya ng pagsayaw sa piyesta na nakaka-contribute sa hiv/aids epidemic e. ang bobobo lang nila talaga magpresent. yun lang masasabi ko.

I just want to ask our resident docs here @ mtc....

its kinda embarassing but i need to ask your opinion...

my wife and i recently had a baby and since my wife cant do the deed, i squeeze myself and occassionaly visit ESpas . . . i dont do ATW in these ESpas.

now what i noticed is that at the bottom of my wang, in the pubes area, there are "white-heads"-like rashes if u will call it. it doesnt cover everything, just a part of the bottom area. i thought at first, it was just a result when u pull ur hair, ur skin gets pulled also right?...but when i checked, para tlga siyang mga wite heads...

i hope you can help me guys...tnx!

pa sagot naman po nitong tanong. same kami eh... salamat