Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

i rationalize before that it's all about the money / cars.

But later on, after meeting and conversing with women, not all beautiful women is like that.

Another reason is, they had a bad experience with handsome guys (gay, married, split personality, etc.)

Another would be, they fell for the mabait, those who were there for them all those years. through thick and thin.

• 4 weeks later...

beauty is relative...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...kaya nga meron tayong tinatawag na inner beauty e...

this may be a hasty generalization pero malamang e yung mga naiinis pag nakakakita ng mga "ugly" guys na may beautiful chicks e walang diskarte...kahit artistahin pa kayo, kung wala naman kayong diskarte o good qualities e wag kayong umasa na makaka-land kayo ng maganda...

My first "real" bf was soo goodlooking ...i lost him through a shotgun wedding. After that...i never wanted another goodlooking guy...i thought...ugly men could be more trustworthy and faithful... but noooooh..uh-uh! :thumbsdownsmiley: ..Girls! never fall for this crap!...it's not true! ...ngaun pogi na ulet type ko :thumbsupsmiley:

Now I know I'm really ugly .... wala pa kasi akong naging syota na pangit. Lahat sobrang ganda! Mga barkada ko, nainggit pa sa akin. Mga kuya ko noon, panay congrats sa akin. Pero pangit pa rin ako. :cry:

http://www.hammerfilms.com/vaults/images/films/horror/werewolf/w_curse/werewolf_curse_col_p.jpg

This is a curse indeed.

Edited by Mobius Stripper

Why do beautiful women fall for ugly men? Why does this happen?

They fall in love not because they look into the physical aspects of the man......they fall in love with them even though they are ugly on the outside because they are beautiful on the inside.

Some ugly people have qualities that may not be in good looking folks. No offense meant to the handsome guys out there. It is simply like our ugliness is a deficit so we make it up with other good qualities.

I must admit beautiful women have fallen in love with me in the past not because of my ugliness but because they like my overall personality.......as said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. B)

I MAY BE UGLY ON THE OUTSIDE

BUT I AM BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE (OR SO I THINK) :unsure: