Overrated Nba/pba Players

The most over-rated players

NBA

Shawn Kemp

Derrick Coleman (i really, really hate this man's guts...)

Gary Payton

Kevin Garnett

Tracy McGrady

Vince Carter

Kobe Bryant

PBA

Asi Taulava (just a big bruiser...nothing else -- in the last Asian Games, Bateer Menke of China was just playing with him)

Jon Ordonio

Andy Seigle

Marlou Aquino (could have been a great player...unfortunately his head was somewhere else)

Rob Wainwright

Rafi Reavis

Alex Cabagnot

What?!!

Shawn Kemp and Payton were great players when they were in Seattle (Western Conference Champions and lost to the Bulls)

Kevin Garnett, Kobe, Tmac, Carter were great players.. they just need complementary players to win.

Derrick Coleman - This one I agree.. One help of a softy.

My most overrated player is the Olowakandi

^^bruiser,

with all due respect...

Kevin Garnett is probably the most talented (individual) player to ever played the game. he just about can do anything and everything with the ball.

granted that he doesn't have a ring as other "more accomplished" players do BUT it takes a team to win and lose championships.

Asi Taulava - Maraming nag-akala noong bago pa lang si Asi, s'ya na ang maipantatapat natin sa mga big men ng ibang Asian countries pero mali pala. Pati sa PBA, hindi naman n'ya na-dominate ang liga with his height and heft.

Yancy de Ocampo - Putik mas magaling pa kapatid n'ya sa kanya at mas walang takot makipag-banggaan sa shaded area.

• 2 months later...
Wesley Gonzales

Hmmm... I have to agree with this.. I have an Atenean friend, who did not think that Fonacier and Rico Villanueva would be able to make good impacts in the pros.. He had high hopes for Wesley and Rich Alvarez.. I always jokingly say to him that he would not really make a good coach in basketball.. haha.. Well, who could argue with him then, Wesley was a tough nut to crack when he was with Ateneo.. Even I thought he would be a good fit in the PBA..

Edited by revi