355 replies to this topic

#341 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1398 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

But it is worth your time posting inane posts which make your shallow argument more hilarious.

#342 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1370 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

It’s actually not worth my time arguing actual history with people who prefers alternative fact (aka historical fiction). But it is worth a few laughs hearing their ‘reason’... so here I am. Laughter is a good medicine, they say. And I’m getting healthier every response I get. :D

#343 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 1398 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

Yet, here you are still arguing your weak and hilarious case of a disclaimer. Haha! :lol: But then again, your arguments have always been weak. 

Edited by will robie, 24 July 2018 - 09:40 PM.

#344 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1370 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:26 PM

This reminds me of that time I was having a conversation with my friend back then. You see, she believed that the Blair Witch project was real. And she swears by it. At first I tried arguing with her and that it was all made up. Eventually, I just let it go as she continued insisting it was based on a true story. But deep inside, I was chuckling... amused by her naivette attitude.

So yeah... keep believing in your fantasy, my friend. :)

#345 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 1398 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:56 AM

Hahaha! It wouldn't help your case by posting about a movie. Nonsense. Are you just trying salvage whatever's left of your flimsy argument that is now in tatters? But then again, you wouldn't know that. Still as clueless as ever. :lol:

Edited by will robie, 25 July 2018 - 07:03 AM.

#346 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1370 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:25 AM

Parang fantasy sports lang... except fantasy history. Keep playing... nakakatuwa.

#347 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 1398 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:45 AM

Hilarious. Instead of debunking the article I posted, you have been reduced to trolling. :lol:

Edited by will robie, 25 July 2018 - 10:48 AM.

#348 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1370 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:48 AM

As I said, there's no need to debunk a fantasy story. Like my friend's belief in the authenticity of the Blair Witch Project. People will believe what they want.

#349 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 1398 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

If having a cheap and nonsensical argument such as a disclaimer would make you sleep better ar night, go ahead. Haha!

#350 juan t

juan t

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:50 PM

You are gonna mention a disclaimer because you could not discredit iit? Your post is absolutely laughable.Insread of discrediting it with facts, you lazily point to a disclaimer? Haha!

Dude!  Enough with your silly arguments.  You want us to debunk an article that has a disclaimer?!  Really?  The blogger who posted the article is already saying that he is unsure of its authenticity and you still want it debunked.  That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.  

How about this idea... Before you believe any article, you first prove that it is true.  Show your supporting facts Wil Robie.

Edited by juan t, 25 July 2018 - 01:51 PM.

• tk421 likes this

#351 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1370 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:39 PM

Dude!  Enough with your silly arguments.  You want us to debunk an article that has a disclaimer?!  Really?  The blogger who posted the article is already saying that he is unsure of its authenticity and you still want it debunked.  That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.  

How about this idea... Before you believe any article, you first prove that it is true.  Show your supporting facts Wil Robie.

My thoughts exactly! It's impossible to debunk fantasies kasi they come with their own in-world logic.

#352 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 1398 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:13 PM

The burden of proof lies on the accuser and since you're the one accusing me of posting fake news, you prove it. Your posts are getting weaker by the post. It's either you debunk it or just don't post. If it's silly, then prove it's silly by vitiating the figures with the figures you researched on and not lazily point to a disclaimer because it does not help your already weakened case. May nalalaman ka pang show your supporting facts. Ayan na nga. Read and understand the article and not just claim that it's fake news. 

Edited by will robie, 25 July 2018 - 09:18 PM.

#353 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1370 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:10 PM

Somewhere out there in those endless multiverse, Will is correct. Just not in this reality.

#354 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 1398 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:19 PM

Somewhere out there in those endless multiverse, Will is correct. Just not in this reality.

Ano kamo? 

Edited by will robie, 25 July 2018 - 10:25 PM.

#355 flatwall

flatwall

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1055 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:32 PM

Noytard and yellow cult followers - thanks for the mess. The Filipinos have to shape up.
  • Bolj likes this

#356 will robie

will robie

Lover

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 1398 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:44 PM

Noytard and yellow cult followers - thanks for the mess. The Filipinos have to shape up.

You got that right!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users